• Advertisement

I kind of love how

Wumbo

Like I heard once from a comment about this, "a real fan wouldn't complain as much about new episodes". The characters might have altered a little bit, but they are same characters we all know and love. Plus, there are some great episodes that started a lot of SpongeBob knowledge.

SpongeBob has definitely changed. Maybe not for the better, but it has changed. I wish the show could be like it was when I was young, but it isn't, and I can deal with that. We still get a great episode every now and then, and like I've said before, it's still the best show on Nickelodeon.

This isn't true. I judge by, the episodes I watch. I watch a few new episodes, when nothing is on to watch. Look, I love Have You Seen This Snail, I felt that was the best Spongebob post-movie episode and that was written by Paul, and Aaron! So, that statement isn't completely true. But, I also think... if someone is gonna say, I hate the new episodes... they need to say it's a opinion, and say why they hate it.

i lost spongebob over the years and came back now what happens after season 4 isn´t that much on my display. but i got alot of dvds from newer seasons so i´m going to watch all of them now. i don´t understand the whole "season 4 and up are bad" thing one of my favorite episodes (okey its a special) is a new one its truth or square because i like all the special things about it. (and that so many guest stars are in it) and what should i say spongebobs voice does not change in germany XD but i like the english voice more even its pitched. but i think everyone has their own opinion so whatever. I like the new episodes and the old ones are still in my heart too!