• Advertisement

French fries

Wumbo

Most restaurant french fries are okay, except the Foster's Freeze brand of fries. They aren't pre-salted and therefore taste bland without them. The best fries I have had would probably be a tie between the In N' Out brand and the A&W Restaurant brand. Of course, this might change in the future if I ever travel to certain restaurants in certain places that I've never been to before. I'm open to changing my mind.

4EverGreen said:
Most restaurant french fries are okay, except the Foster's Freeze brand of fries. They aren't pre-salted and therefore taste bland without them. The best fries I have had would probably be a tie between the In N' Out brand and the A&W Restaurant brand. Of course, this might change in the future if I ever travel to certain restaurants in certain places that I've never been to before. I'm open to changing my mind.

If you decide to do so, go for the fries at Red Robin. Probably my favorite restaurant fries.

Oh gawd you guys have never been to Raisin Canes I suppose
I actually have been. Love that place! There is one by my college. Their fries are ok, but they just use the Ore Idea fries you can find at your local grocery store. 428899.gif

Love their burgers, but their fries aren't as good as the ones listed above. 428899.gif
Ohhhhhh yes they are. Much better. You must live by the shittiest Five Guys in the history of shittiness, because their fries are legitimately orgasm-inducing. Much better than the (bland) fries at Red Robin.

Ohhhhhh yes they are. Much better. You must live by the shittiest Five Guys in the history of shittiness, because their fries are legitimately orgasm-inducing. Much better than the (bland) fries at Red Robin.
Oh hell to the no. When you put on that gourmet seasoning on those Red Robin fries, they are orgasmic. 864693.gif

french fries are SO DELICIOUS, but can be a real health hazard if you eat them like all the time 305752.gif i love cheddar cheese fries. cheese+french fries=heaven. here is a list of french fries from my most favorite to least favorite. i don't dislike any of them, but this is the order in which i like one type of french fries better than the other. i mean i like them all equally, but if i hate to rate them from best to least best, it would be this.

1. Five Guys

2. Wendy's

3. Burger King

4. Popeyes

5. Kentucky Fried Chicken

6. McDonald's