• Advertisement

November 2011 Premiere Info

Shark Tale

Alright, change in schedule. Nick will be airing a premiere week of these episodes through November 7th - 11th. And yes, I will post the plots with these, but only for the people who haven't seen them yet:

November 7th - 160B: Walking The Plankton - Plankton tries to get Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob out of town by sending them on a cruise.

November 8th - 160A: Patrick's Staycation - SpongeBob comes up with a solution when Patrick can't afford a vacation.

November 9th - 161B: Mr. Krabs Takes A Vacation - Mr. Krabs tours the Ocean Mint and feels compelled to rescue the money slated to be destroyed.

November 10th - 161A: Mooncation - SpongeBob unintentionally tags along with Sandy on her trip to the moon.

November 11th - 159: A SquarePants Family Vacation - SpongeBob and Patrick fall down a ravine and wind up in a strange land.

I don't get why they are airing the special last....I understand why they would air it on a Friday, but consider this: the special pretty much debuts the slides for the episodes, and it'd feel strange to air the debut for the Runaway Roadtrip miniseries last. If anything, they could have aired it on Monday, and then air the rest normally.

I don't have much info yet, but there will be two new episodes this Thanksgiving (as always). All I know about them from a commercial is:

* One will involve SpongeBob, Sandy and an old fish (it seemed like a karate episode)

* There will also be a Mr. Krabs episode (probably InSpongiac)

When more info comes, I'll be sure to post it! :)

So what order do the vacation episodes go in?

Wikipedia is your friend, and I've already cleared that up, but...

159 - A SquarePants Family Vacation

160A - Patrick's Staycation

160B - Walking The Plankton

161A - Mooncation

161B - Mr. Krabs Takes A Vacation

4 new episodes will be premiering November 25th:

8:00 p.m.

Way of the Sponge: SpongeBob wants to earn his belt from karate master Fuzzy Acorns with Sandy’s help.

Bubble Trouble: SpongeBob and Patrick destroy Sandy’s air supply and have to help her find more oxygen.

8:30 p.m.

The Krabby Patty that Ate Bikini Bottom: Mr Krabs uses Sandy’s experimental growth formula on a Krabby Patty with disastrous results.

Bubble Buddy Returns: SpongeBob tries to keep Bubble Buddy’s visiting son, Shiny, out of trouble and away from sharp edges.