• Advertisement

Ask Miss Smiles!

Sauce Mama

HOORAY! Btw I'm watching the Supernatural. :smirk:

The dough woulda thunk it.

Whoaaaaahohoooo there Dylan. You got some secret to tell me or what? :P

yes. my secret is that... aw, damn, i forgot it. :(

("Fuck your body" was meant for OMJ, but don't tell him ;))

SPOIL ME?!

OK! Well, in the beginning, Dean wakes up with music playing, and he has a white robe on. He takes it off and it reveals his sexy bo- *ahem* an army uniform. He walks around what appears to be a hospital with doctors and nurses all bloody and dead on the ground. And all through this he has no idea what is going on. Then he hears a noise and it sounds like some sort of animal but it never revealed it and it cut to the title thing "SUPERNATURAL". Then it cuts to Sam and Dean's place and says "24 hours earlier" with Dean opening a cold beer looking at surveillance for any sign of Kevin. Then Sam walks in looking very, well, sick actually and he just woke up from a nap... that was from the day before at noon. He looks pale and his legs are weak. The second trial apparently did a number on him. Sam wants to go hunt and look for Kevin but Deans says no. But Dean does say that if Sam can fire his gun at the target perfectly then they can go. Sam takes the gun all gung-ho, but is very shaky and unstable. He misses terribly of course. Dean says for them to stay there until he gets better. Then Sam gets an email from Charlie aaaaaaand that is where I am rite nao. Pretty good, huh?

yes. my secret is that... aw, damn, i forgot it. :(

("Fuck your body" was meant for OMJ, but don't tell him ;))

Your secret is safe with me. ;)