• Advertisement

Ask Miss Smiles!

Sauce Mama

Possibly double dipping here, but I might as well post this your way before its too late, so here it is, THE SUNSET, in the form of one of my signature, short, comma-filled, nightly, obligatory, goodbye question, brought to you by Loreal, because you're worth it, do you even use Loreal btw :P if not, are my comma-filled good nights convincing you to use it, but before I really start rambling, felt like Imbarely saw y'all again, although I think I caught you for a question or two during Photo Class, or was that yesterday, see, I'm getting my old, my 20th birthday next week just confirms that fact, speaking of which, you have anything in store for me *wink wink nudge nudge* ;3 but yeah, this posting Sesh we had tonight more than made up for the lack of posting I got in earlier in the day, I blame Community Deathmatch, but it was worth it, I thank you for the support for it and what not as well as for your and everybody else's support in my sharing time, but its the weekend tomorrow, hopefully we can tear this place a new one, but yeah, before your room gets any pinker, goodnight, sleep tight, tell Momo to go choke on his bamboo for me, brush your teet, study, study, study some more, a hui hou kakou, Sauce? :) and you're still too much? :smirk:

• Like 1

You're so much that this ISN'T your only night to be fancy?

Ohhoho. You're so much that you can start to sing a song about ripped pants and have a whole arena be built with screaming fans for you, all within the first 30 seconds of the song.

Possibly double dipping here, but I might as well post this your way before its too late, so here it is, THE SUNSET, in the form of one of my signature, short, comma-filled, nightly, obligatory, goodbye question, brought to you by Loreal, because you're worth it, do you even use Loreal btw :P if not, are my comma-filled good nights convincing you to use it, but before I really start rambling, felt like Imbarely saw y'all again, although I think I caught you for a question or two during Photo Class, or was that yesterday, see, I'm getting my old, my 20th birthday next week just confirms that fact, speaking of which, you have anything in store for me *wink wink nudge nudge* ;3 but yeah, this posting Sean we had tonight more than made up for the lack of posting I go in earlier in the day, I blame Community Deathmatch, but it was worth it, I thank you for the support for it and what not as well as for your and everybody else's support in my sharing time, but its the weekend tomorrow, hopefully we can tear this place a new one, but yeah, before your room gets any pinker, goodnight, sleep tight, tell Momo to go choke on his bamboo for me, brush your teet, study, study, study some more, a hui hou kakou, Sauce? :) and you're still too much? :smirk:

Haha I use Pantene! I don't think I've even tried Loreal, oh the irony! What would YOU like me to do for your birthday? Lets tear this weekend up!! Goodnight OMJ! YOU'RE TOO MUCH! :smirk:

You're so much that you can be Dirty Dan?

I don't know, what do YOU wanna do for my birthday?

You're so much that you discovered FWEE FWEE!

Don't say I don't know! But id probably give you a virtual card of some sort but I feel that it's to little...