• Advertisement

Ask Miss Smiles!

Sauce Mama

If you're there, and I'm here, and Istanbul is in this general area

600px-Istanbul_districts_map.png

Them what the hell is that?

Hahaha OMJ, am I supposed to know what you're talking about cuz I don't follow. Heck, I don't even know where Istanbul is in reference to the U.S. :P

Are you found in the ocean?

Nay!

Speaking of junior things, should I make a spin-off about SpongeBob when he was in junior prom?

Ohhhhh that would be awesome!!

Can you come to the XAT please? I really need someone to talk to because I'm close to blowing a gasket.

I'm sorry Claps I can't come cuz I'm really close to going to bed, I PM'd you though! :(

Why are you suddenly addicted to Blues Clues (I'm addicted too! Especially the episodes from 1996-2002!)

I'm not addicted per say, it's just a theme we got goin on.

Last, but certainly not most least. Where do I start? Thank you for being there for me when I needed someone the most about what went down tonight. I saw you online and you were the first person that I could think of that would help me during my moment of weakness and I would like to sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart for being such a true friend. I can't sing your praises enough for talking things out with me. I really shouldn't read into what assholes like ACS and JD say, you are so right and I can't believe I bothered to take what they said with even the largest grain of salt. But I think we talked about those two clowns enough.

As for everything else, it was great chatting up a storm with you and playing 20 questions. That will definitely continue tomorrow because I will figure out what you are!! Also thanks for the birthday wishes from you and Tyrone. Btw, I had a chocolate cake with funfetti. I know how much you like funfetti, so I hope you aren't that jelly :smirk:. Anyway, I hope I did your comma filled goodbyes some justice. It's the least I could do after how much of a friend you were to me tonight. I promise I'll take your words to heart and build myself back up because I am Clappy and I shouldn't let fail trolls like ACS bring me down. Good night Sauce and sweet dreams?

• Like 1

Last, but certainly not most least. Where do I start? Thank you for being there for me when I needed someone the most about what went down tonight. I saw you online and you were the first person that I could think of that would help me during my moment of weakness and I would like to sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart for being such a true friend. I can't sing your praises enough for talking things out with me. I really shouldn't read into what assholes like ACS and JD say, you are so right and I can't believe I bothered to take what they said with even the largest grain of salt. But I think we talked about those two clowns enough.

As for everything else, it was great chatting up a storm with you and playing 20 questions. That will definitely continue tomorrow because I will figure out what you are!! Also thanks for the birthday wishes from you and Tyrone. Btw, I had a chocolate cake with funfetti. I know how much you like funfetti, so I hope you aren't that jelly :smirk:. Anyway, I hope I did your comma filled goodbyes some justice. It's the least I could do after how much of a friend you were to me tonight. I promise I'll take your words to heart and build myself back up because I am Clappy and I shouldn't let fail trolls like ACS bring me down. Good night Sauce and sweet dreams?

No prob Claps! Thank you! :)

Are you a kangaroo?

P.S. I see you reading SmileBob. I had to make a quick change to it, so go re-read the beginning again if the edit isn't there when you first read the topic. :P