• Advertisement

Season 7 DVD Announced

Shark Tale

Saw this a couple days ago and didn't think to post it here. :P But I'm SO glad they're not doing half-season sets anymore. I'll definitely buy this, it makes me want to buy the rest of season 4 and season 6.

Finally they've stopped releasing those pointless "two-part" DVD sets. Hallelujah!

I wonder if they're ever going to re-release seasons 4, 5, and 6 as "complete" box sets now.

i seriously doubt it. once a dvd is released, nobody rereleases them. i think. correct me if i'm wrong. but what i want to know is, why did they release them in two part volumes before in the first place? seriously why? the first three seasons were complete, and then they randomly decided to do it in volumes? why didn't they just continue to release the seasons as complete instead of these pointless volumes? if the first three seasons were released as volumes, then i would understand(even though i still would have been mad because i still would have wanted them to be complete)because those would have originally been in two part volumes. but, discuss. why do you guys think they decided to start doing it in two part volumes starting with season 4? why didn't they just do them as complete season sets?

i seriously doubt it. once a dvd is released, nobody rereleases them. i think. correct me if i'm wrong. but what i want to know is, why did they release them in two part volumes before in the first place? seriously why? the first three seasons were complete, and then they randomly decided to do it in volumes? why didn't they just continue to release the seasons as complete instead of these pointless volumes? if the first three seasons were released as volumes, then i would understand(even though i still would have been mad because i still would have wanted them to be complete)because those would have originally been in two part volumes. but, discuss. why do you guys think they decided to start doing it in two part volumes starting with season 4? why didn't they just do them as complete season sets?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

good point. i never thought of that. but still, they decide to go back to complete season sets now all of a sudden. so i'm assuming they don't want to make more money? if they want to please fans, they should have thought about that at the release of the fourth season.