• Advertisement

Why do people judge Spongebob?

WWESpongefan

I hate when people do this.:mad: I just saw something on the news talking about how Spongebob isn't a good influence on kids. I can't stand it when people either call Spongebob gay or when they're just talking bad about him.:mad: I could really use some help calming down.

I really think they judge SpongeBob because he is different from the usual cartoons. They find him vulerable to being hurt easily because he is always happy all the time. Maybe it could also be when they find scenes in episodes that might be gross or something like that.

Unfortunately, SpongeBob is no longer the happy-go-lucky TV-Y kid show I grew up on. It's definitely matured, but people are still insistent on treating it like the average Nick Jr. cartoon, and if their babies get "corrupted" by it, that's their fault, not SpongeBob's.

You know, I don't like how a mod/admin got onto me for saying Spongebob acted a little gay in my opinion. When the rules clearly said ''Yes, cussing is allowed. But words like gay (as an insult), cocksucker, faggot, retard, and nigger (No offense intended) will not be tolerated. These words can be greatly offensive to some users here. It is acceptable in spin-offs/lits, but it would have to be portrayed as a horrible thing to say in the spin-off/lit and a warning must be given at the top of the episode before presenting such content. '' ... I wasn't making a insult, I was giving a OPINION on why I don't like the new episodes as much as the old ways, it was never intended to be a insult to any member on this forum? Sensitive. And that isn't a insult ether. He/She made it out, that I called a member that, or that's what it seemed.

I judge Spongebob, because I grew up with the old Spongebob, and those were special to me... and to see what once was my favorite show, become this... it's sad. It's not the only show on Nick that's gone downhill. Why cannot people accept my opinions, when I respect them for liking the newer episodes? There only opinions, don't take them seriously, I only share my opinion with those who agree, or can give me a proper discussion. I'm sorry, if I have upset anyone here, I really am...