• Advertisement

Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World

Shark Tale

Spy Kids 4? What premise could POSSIBLY justify adolescents engaging in combat with trained ADULTS for the fourth time! The last three times, the antagainists all suffered from insecurities that manifested themselves into convoluted plots to exact revenge only to be thwarted by a meaningful conversation with the primary protagainist followed by the revealation that no one was in any real danger the WHOLE FRAGGIN' TIME. *Claps while speaking in a sarcastic tone* Bravo! Bravo to the excellent writers at Dimensia films!

Why are you looking for meaning in a kid's movie?

Yes because he should kill himself for not liking the same movies as you. There is this thing called diversity. 428899.gif

What Clappy said, even though 70s was joking. 428899.gif

But I'm with JCM. xP Kids movies have terrible acting, stupid plots, etc. I liked the first move and a half, but this looks dumb.

Hey, the first movie wasn't that bad. I have it on VHS, in fact. The sequels got progressively more stupid, though, so I'm not even going to bother trying to find redemption in this 4D crap.
But Joel McHale. D:

tumblr_ljzroaHKf91qciwcgo1_500.gif

Not even he can save it, just like Neil Patrick Harris couldn't save a movie about the Smurfs.

But that's different, The Smurfs looked inexcusably awful while this just looks mediocre.