• Advertisement

Spongebob Comic Con Live Stream

Ron

Man, I knew about this but my internet was down by the time of the live stream D:

You know what's worst? I was just checking my email and noticed I received an email from the director of digital marketing of Nickelodeon! Asking me permission to show them my SpongeBob/ Sgt. Pepper drawing! FUUUUU!! Why didn't I read that email earlier!!?? 285539.gif I feel so upset right now..them commenting on my drawing would have been a dream come true =/ sigh, but I'll watch what you posted anyway..I doubt they used it without my "yes" but who knows... ;P

Why, thank you! They definitley should make a Beatles parody episode, that will be my favorite episode instantly! xD

Anyway, just done watching the ustream video, that was pretty nice and fun, no idea why it stops before they show the new special preview D:

And wanted to share the email I got with you guys

And as you can see, they didn't do the fanart thing at all. So I replied to him, and this is what I got

eeek!! Is excited!! 125508.gif

How did the art get their attention did they see it in devian art or some thing?(sorry for my spelling) wow that is a great honor 630566.gif

Thanks 630566.gif

I assume they saw it on the official SpongeBob Facebook page, I posted that drawing there some months ago 428899.gif

I listened to this when it came out. I remember that's when I joined Nick's SpongeBob Club for updates on SB news. That's when I started looking at SpongeBob's FB and Twitter more often. I actually thought the live interview had some interesting questions by the people.