• Advertisement

The Toonilator

CDCB

My newest lit is about a new villain called The Toonilator. What he does is he uses his various weapons to destroy the order in real-life cartoons. The best part is, nobody seems to be able to stop him!

To make things even better, you get to start off the series by voting on which cartoon should be toonilated first! I've narrowed it down to three options:

1. Ren & Stimpy

2. Scooby-Doo: Mystery Incorporated

3. SpongeBob SquarePants

Voting ends in 5 days, so vote away!

Here is Episode 1 at last! It was a very challenging episode to write, but I hope you all like it. 125508.gif

The Toonilator ÔÇô Episode 1 ÔÇô Crystal Cove Chaos

We see Crystal Cove at night. The wind is blowing heavily.

The Mystery Machine was parked in front of a mansion.

Scooby was in the Mystery Machine watching Shaggy make a sandwich as they waited for the rest of the gang to arrive back.

Like, this has to be the best hero sandwich ever, Scoob! said Shaggy. Olives, tomatoes, cheese, onions, marshmallows, sausageall topped with chocolate sauce, ketchup, mayo, and marmalade!

Scooby licked his lips.

ÔÇ£Mmm!ÔÇØ said Scooby.

ÔÇ£Care to split it, buddy?ÔÇØ said Shaggy.

ÔÇ£Ruh huh!ÔÇØ said Scooby.

But just as Shaggy was about to split his sandwich with Scooby, the two heard the strangest noise.

*Shmwonnk!*

ÔÇ£Zoinks!ÔÇØ said Shaggy throwing his sandwich up in the air, inadvertently allowing Scooby to catch it in his mouth and eat it. ÔÇ£Like, what was that?ÔÇØ

*Spwaiiiing!*

ÔÇ£Raggy! Rhat was that!?ÔÇØ yelped Scooby as Shaggy caught him in his arms.

ÔÇ£Like, I donÔÇÖt know!ÔÇØ said Shaggy. ÔÇ£But itÔÇÖs coming this way!ÔÇØ

*Shploinkabloooonk!*

Suddenly, the back doors flew off the Mystery Machine and landed in a heap of shattered glass and dented metal. HE was there

The screen goes black. All we hear are screams from Scooby and Shaggy and the repeated sounds of metal getting dented and shattering glass.

This plays:

Next we see a screen that reads:

Starring: The Toonilator!

We see the Mystery Machine later in the night. It lays in a heap. All the windows are shattered, and all but one door has been completely torn off the hinges.

The words, ÔÇ£Chapter 5,984 ÔÇô Crystal Cove ChaosÔÇØ appear and disappear.

The rest of the gang exits the mansion.

ÔÇ£I canÔÇÖt believe that guy tricked me!ÔÇØ said Fred. ÔÇ£All this time, I thought he was going to help me improve my traps, but he really just wanted to sell me real estate!ÔÇØ

Fred, Daphne, and Velma arrived back to find the wreckage that was the Mystery Machine.

ÔÇ£Look! SomeoneÔÇÖs destroyed the Mystery Machine!ÔÇØ shouted Fred.

ÔÇ£Jinkies!ÔÇØ said Velma. ÔÇ£But the only ones here were Scooby and Shaggy!ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£TheyÔÇÖre not here anymore!ÔÇØ said Daphne. ÔÇ£Look!ÔÇØ she pointed to a set of footprints.

ÔÇ£Looks like weÔÇÖve got another mystery on our hands,ÔÇØ said Fred.

The gang began to work on locating Scooby and Shaggy.

Meanwhile, Scooby and Shaggy had just managed to escape from a bag they had been trapped inside, thanks to ScoobyÔÇÖs sharp teeth.

ÔÇ£Zoinks!ÔÇØ shouted Shaggy. ÔÇ£Like, where are we?ÔÇØ

Ill answer that question laughed mysterious, deep voice.

ÔÇ£Ruh roh!ÔÇØ said Scooby.

ÔÇ£You are in my laboratory,ÔÇØ said the voice which was revealed to belong to a tall man in a dark black trench coat whose face could not be seen.

ÔÇ£Like, what are you going to do with us?ÔÇØ said Shaggy.

ÔÇ£ThatÔÇÖs for me to know and for you to find out!ÔÇØ the voice answered.

ÔÇ£Who are you?ÔÇØ Scooby asked.

I said the voice, am the Toonilator.

The Toonilator? said Shaggy. Like, you wont get away with thiswhatever youre planning to do!

ÔÇ£Reah!ÔÇØ agreed Scooby.

ÔÇ£Oh, weÔÇÖll just see about that!ÔÇØ laughed the Toonilator.

Meanwhile, Fred, Daphne, and Velma were following the footprints.

ÔÇ£Jinkies!ÔÇØ said Velma as she looked through a magnifying glass. ÔÇ£These footprints go on forever!ÔÇØ

ÔÇNo they donÔÇÖt!ÔÇØ said Fred pointing ahead. ÔÇ£Look!ÔÇØ

Fred pointed at an old building with a giant hole in the entrance door that made the impression that someone had walked straight through it. The footprints led inside.

ÔÇ£What is this place?ÔÇØ asked Daphne.

ÔÇ£Travis T. Toonilator...ÔÇØ said Velma as she held a magnifying glass up to some graffiti on a wall.

ÔÇ£Who could this Toonilator guy be?ÔÇØ wondered Fred.

Suddenly, a figure popped out of the shadows.

ÔÇ£Wah ha ha ha ha!ÔÇØ laughed a deep voice. ÔÇ£I see I have more guests.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Travis T. Toonilator?!ÔÇØ gasped Fred, Daphne, and Velma.

ÔÇ£ThatÔÇÖs me! And I canÔÇÖt wait to add you to my collection!ÔÇØ laughed the Toonilator.

ÔÇ£Collection?!ÔÇØ shouted Fred. ÔÇ£Is that why you took Scooby and Shaggy?!ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£But of course,ÔÇØ the Toonilator laughed, ÔÇ£for I have started my own collection of annoying cartoon stars!ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Well, if weÔÇÖre going to be added to your collection,ÔÇØ said Velma, ÔÇ£can we at least have a little bite to eat before we get taken over by you?ÔÇØ

Well, uhsure! said the Toonilator. Ive got a footlong in the fridge over there. Help yourselves.

Fred and Daphne were confused by what Velma was doing.

ÔÇ£Velma! What are you doing?!ÔÇØ said Daphne.

ÔÇ£Do you want us to be fat like Shaggy?ÔÇØ asked Fred.

ÔÇ£Shhh!ÔÇØ whispered Velma. ÔÇ£I have a plan. And Shaggy isnÔÇÖt fat, Fred!ÔÇØ

Fred smiled nervously.

ÔÇ£Now play along,ÔÇØ whispered Velma.

The three uncaptured Mystery Inc. members snuck behind the fridge. There hung the real Scooby and Shaggy dangling high above a pool of an unknown substance.

ÔÇ£LetÔÇÖs undo the ropes, gang!ÔÇØ whispered Fred.

The gang did that, and they pulled Scooby and Shaggy to safety. That is until

Thought you could sneak away, did you? smirked the Toonilator.No matter. I have something else in mind

The scene fades to black. The next thing we see is puppet versions of the Mystery Inc. Gang and various villains which are controlled by the Toonilator.

ÔÇ£LetÔÇÖs see who this monster really is!ÔÇØ he said, imitating Fred. He made the Fred puppet grab the monster puppet, revealing the ToonilatorÔÇÖs hand.

ÔÇ£ItÔÇÖs the Toonilator!ÔÇØ screamed the Toonilator in a poor impersonation of ShaggyÔÇÖs voice.

The Toonilator laughed.

ÔÇ£After all,ÔÇØ he said to the viewer, ÔÇ£you can never go wrong with puppets!ÔÇØ

He laughed maniacally.

-----------

The Toonilator's Plot:

Spoiler

Turn Mystery Inc and other annoying toons into puppets