• Advertisement

Teen Wolf

70s

Sorry but Michael J. Fox probably has head down in shame about this unnecessary television series. When will this vampire-werewolf trend end? Bring on the zombies!

Sorry but Michael J. Fox probably has head down in shame about this unnecessary television series. When will this vampire-werewolf trend end? Bring on the zombies!

They just need to end the damn "vampire-werewolf-zombie-mummy" thing all together. It's stupid.

They just need to end the damn "vampire-werewolf-zombie-mummy" thing all together. It's stupid.

Mummy? lol. And you guys should really stop whining about it and realize that SOME good things have come out of it.

Mummy? lol. And you guys should really stop whining about it and realize that SOME good things have come out of it.
Meh, really hasn't done anything for me except for Zombieland and the Underworld series 428899.gif

Meh, really hasn't done anything for me except for Zombieland and the Underworld series 428899.gif
Zombieland

The Walking Dead

The Vampire Diaries

True Blood (looks okay)

Teen Wolf (slightly decent so far)

Fright Night (upcoming movie that looks promising)

Zombieland

The Walking Dead

The Vampire Diaries

True Blood (looks okay)

Teen Wolf (slightly decent so far)

Fright Night (upcoming movie that looks promising)

I'll give you Fright Night, it does look promising. The Walking Dead, I'm on the fence about since I hear good things. Otherwise, no to everything else on your list.

At least it's not like Vampire Diaries. I'll give this more time just because I'm a fan of the original movie and Big Wolf on Campus
The first few episodes of VD are shit but seriously, I recommend the middle of the first season on. This season, it was actually one of the best shows on TV.

I half-saw the first episode, and you're right, this doesn't look that bad regardless how tiring the theme seems. I think it has nothing to do with the movie Teen Wolf, tho, other than the name..anyway, I may or may not give this a chance, depending how bored I am =/

I half-saw the first episode, and you're right, this doesn't look that bad regardless how tiring the theme seems. I think it has nothing to do with the movie Teen Wolf, tho, other than the name..anyway, I may or may not give this a chance, depending how bored I am =/
I really don't like it all that much and wouldn't really care if it was cancelled, but man I'm so tired about people complaining about stuff like this.

Okay, fast forward two years and I watched the first season and a half of this show on Netflix out of boredom....

Good God, I'm addicted. I thought it'd be some lame ass Twilight-esque show, but it's the complete opposite. All the characters are interesting, and it's incredibly similar to Lost. They have a ton of plot twists in the first season alone, and everything just goes together so effortlessly. 

Definitely would recommend this to you, despite the horrible title that is "Teen Wolf." That's what turns people off of it.