• Advertisement

Dan Vs.

Karen

It's a show on The Hub. I dig it

Haven't heard of it.

But I noticed that you put (10 Characters) on the topic title. You can just do a bunch of spaces and it will let you input the topic title without making it look any different. Like look:

iCarly

It's only six characters, but by adding some spaces:

iCarly_ _ _ _

It puts it in without the (10 Characters.) Just a little tip. 428899.gif

Yay! I found this thread! :D I started watching this show maybe last summer? I watched it before I watched MLP. I liked it in the beginning sort of, and for a while I didn't like the show after seeing a couple episodes that bothered me. I wondered how they get away with some of their stuff. Now I like watching new episodes of this show regularly. The humor is quite to my liking and the characters too. Mr. Mumbles (or should I say Ms. Mumbles :P) is quite cute too.

On 2/4/2012 at 10:43 PM, ?Cha? said:

Yay! I found this thread! :D I started watching this show maybe last summer? I watched it before I watched MLP. I liked it in the beginning sort of, and for a while I didn't like the show after seeing a couple episodes that bothered me. I wondered how they get away with some of their stuff. Now I like watching new episodes of this show regularly. The humor is quite to my liking and the characters too. Mr. Mumbles (or should I say Ms. Mumbles :P) is quite cute too.

On 2/5/2012 at 8:59 AM, Sebby said:

I watched a couple episodes during the few months that I had the Hub channel. I'm not a fan of the Flash animation either, but I think the show's pretty decent.

I created both a freeforum and discord to discuss Dan vs.

http://dan-vs.freeforums.net/

https://discord.gg/ZTBQzQZ