• Advertisement

Pokemon Isshu/Unova: Ying/Yang/Now.

EuroTrip

Hey guys! About two weeks ago, Pokemanz Black And White got released in America... Which means this month, there is ALOT of useless Pokemon fics over the internet by us(well, not us SPECIFICALLY), but there was one which would not have been useless. That is, Clappy's fanfic. It's dead now. So in memory, I SHALL FINISH WHAT HE STARTED.

Hell, in spirit of what I LOVE doing, I will let you guys sign up for this! Just a short sign-up, if you even want to:

Name:

Short Description Of Looks:

Bio(OPTIONAL):

Starter Pokemon:

Any preferred pokemon you would like to catch on the way?(OPTIONAL):

Personality:

Thats all I need, i think. Oh, and there will be NO POKEMON FROM KANTO - SINNOH IN THIS FIC...Well. maybe

First chapter thinggy comes... if people sign up 428899.gif

Nice cheap shot at my dead fic, but I approve of it xP

Name: Nicki Manaj

Short Description Of Looks: Caucasian, Average Brown Hair, Dressed like one of those Ace Trainers

Bio(OPTIONAL): After failing as a rapper, Nicki Manaj finally revealed himself to be a 13 year old teen boy who wants to be a pokemon trainer

Starter Pokemon: Tepig

Any preferred pokemon you would like to catch on the way?(OPTIONAL): Tirtouga, Golett, Woobat, Druddigion, Pawniard (all of these will eventually fully evolve!)

Personality: A fast talking d00d who can swindle his opponents with his charisma

Nice cheap shot at my dead fic, but I approve of it xP

Name: Nicki Manaj

Short Description Of Looks: Caucasian, Average Brown Hair, Dressed like one of those Ace Trainers

Bio(OPTIONAL): After failing as a rapper, Nicki Manaj finally revealed himself to be a 13 year old teen boy who wants to be a pokemon trainer

Any preferred pokemon you would like to catch on the way?(OPTIONAL): Tirtouga, Golett, Woobat, Druddigion, Pawniard (all of these will eventually fully evolve!)

Personality: A fast talking d00d who can swindle his opponents with his charisma

Cheap shot? D: You told me I could make it

You're back! 125508.gif

Name: Rico Suav?®

Short Description Of Looks: Tall, medium build, tanned, jet-black hair, dressed like a forest ranger

Bio(OPTIONAL): Suav?® was brought into the Pok?®mon world by his parents, who were just happy to send him as far away as possible. He has taken a great interest in nature, hence being a forest ranger.

Any preferred pokemon you would like to catch on the way?(OPTIONAL): Venipede, Emolga, Woobat, Sewaddle, Sandile, Joltik, Pidove

Personality: Sarcastic, but helpful. Despite his past, he has a generally optimistic view on life.

Name: Dragiiin

Short Description Of Looks: Very muscular, Caucasian, has a mullet, rides a dolphin.

Bio(OPTIONAL): After a deranged life of lunacy and cowardism, Dragiiin decides to come out of the womb and pursue being a Pokemon trainer.

Starter Pokemon: Snivy

Any preferred pokemon you would like to catch on the way?(OPTIONAL): Zuruzukin, Milotic, Lucario, Garbador, Wargle, Crustle, Druddigon, and Deino.

Personality: Very cowardly, deranged.

Name: Steel

Short Description Of Looks: Long brown hair, looks like a teenage Steven Stone.

Bio(OPTIONAL): Encouraged by Steven Steven, he decides to travel around the Unova region to become the champion.

Starter Pokemon: Oshawott(you decide if this is ironic)

Any preferred pokemon you would like to catch on the way?(OPTIONAL):

Pawniard, Sandile, Rufflet, Litwick, Venipede

Personality: Strong-willed, and somewhat the genius type.

I hope this is good.