• Advertisement

Team SpongeBob

TJ

Ep.1 "Karate Island (pt.1)"
Spongebob was practiceing karate with Sandy,when a wormhole mysteriously sucks thems in and transports them to Karate Island. "I remeber this place!" said Spongebob.
"Me...too" said Sandy.At that moment a man had walked up to them."Who are you?"they asked.'I am Shin Fu and I require your help to save Karate Island".The man told them about a guy who is going to destroy `Karate Island by causing multiple volccanoes to erupt.
"It is your destiny's to stop him" Shin Fu said.

Karate Island (pt.2)-

"Why us?" Sandy asked. "You two are the only ones who can! You guys have the power"
Shin Fu poetically said."Sandy! Spongbob!" Patrick screamed. "What are you doing here pat?" Spongebob asked. "You will need your friends" Shin Fu said.

"Wait.Are you the one who pulled me and Spongebob through the wormhole?" Sandy asked.
"Yes.I am" Shin replied. "The Volcano Lord's plan can be stopped by using this golden ball here.The golden ball can deactivate Volcanoes.I found this one within the crust of the Island" Shin Fu said.

Suddenly,the ground started shakeing! "The Volcano Lord has started to activate the volcanoes!" Shin Fu said nervously.

Ep.3 "Strike One"

Sandy,Spongebob,and Patrick rushed over to a cliff where a volcano was rising below! "Shin Fu,what do we do?!?" Spongebob asked."You must put this golden ball into the Volcano,the two golden balls are the only things that can stop the volcanoes! I only have 1 of them though" Shin Fu handed it to Spongebob.

Sandy and Patrick held Spongebob's feet by a rope and lifted him down as he dropped the golden ball into the volcano. "I did it guys!" Spongbob said as Sandy and Patrick pulled him up. "You fools!" The Volcano Lord said as he shot hot blazing lava at the heroes

Shin Fu then protected them with a barrier. "This is only strike one Volcano Lord" Shin Fu darkly said as he transported him and the others away. "Revenge shall be mine" The Volcano Lord said.

Ep.4 "Power Up"

Patrick stared at Spongebob practicing karate and thought about how he has no powers or knowledge of karate. "Spongebob,I dont know any karate! How am I suppose to save karate island?" Patrick asked. "Go ask Shin Fu,maybe he knows" Spongebob replied while practiceing an array of karate moves. "Great idea" Patrick said while dancing and clapping his hands.

"Hey Shin Fu,I need powers like yours!"."Here are directions to the power clinic" Shin Fu handed Patrick the directions.Patrick took the directions and raced off. "So....umm....first is to climb rock mountain" Patrick said aloud reading the directions. " I hate climbing!". It was then that Patrick was heard by a mysteriouse blow fish. "Hi,im Bindi the blow fish!" The stranger said. "Im Patrick Star..I sort of need help getting up this mountain" Patrick said. "Take these moon bouncer boots!" the blowfish said handing Patrick the boots.

He watched as Patrick bounced to the top of the mountain. Patrick finally reached the topped and read the directions again "So, next it says to walk across the pine bridge".

The bridge was very shaky and Pat was a bit scared. He started to walk across and "snap!" went a peice of wood,then another snap,then another! The bridge became very weak and it fell down.Patrick hung onto the bridge and he soon heard Bindi's voice. "Patrick,you need me help?". "Well duh" Patrick replied.Bindi flew down and picked Pat up and carried him to land. "i didnt know you could fly" Pat said."I have a lot of hidden agenda's"The blowfish responded laughing.

Patrick walked 2 miles to the power clinic. He entered the building with much anticipation and excitment."Finally a power of my own!!!". A nicely dressed fish came out of the back room and approached Pat."What power would you like?" The gentleman asked Patrick."I think it would be cool to move rocks,I live under one and it would be nice to lift it up with my powers if im locked out" Patrick told the man. "Ah,geomancery" the man said as he took Patrick to a room where his powers where installed into his body. "Thank you so much.No i can save Karate Island!" Patrick said squeeling with excitment as he ran back to the campsite.

Ep.5/6 "Plan B: The Face Down!

"Spongebob,Sandy,Patrick please awaken" Shin Fu said to the sleeping trio. After a while Shin got the group up. "We must find the second golden ball before the Volcano Lord does!"

Shin announced. "Do you know where the ball is Shin?" Sandy asked. "Sorry,I do not" Shin answered. "Mebbe,my friend knows?" Pat suggested. 'Who's your friends Pat?" Spongebob asked. "Er...umm 186178.gif ...uh...Oh yeah...Bindie! He helped me get to the power clinic".

"Do you know where he is ?" Sandy asked,"No" Pat replied. "Why,Im right here!"Bindi said walking into their campsite. "BINDIE!!!!" Patrick said hugging his long lost friend. "Bindie,do you know where the second golden ball is?" asked Shin Fu. "I do" replied Bindie.Bindie started to lead them to the ball. The team unknowinglly is followed by the Volcano Lord and his follower. "We must follow them and get that ball!" The Lord said to his follower "Henry".

"Pat,why are you walking by Bindie and not by me?" Spongebob asked. "Patrick is free to walk by whoever he wishes too" Bindie said to Spongebob. "I wasnt talking to you" Spongebob replied back. "Spongebob,I have not seen Bindie in days! I think its ok if i spend time with my friend while walking to find the ball" Pat said. "But im your best friend" Spongebob said. "Can we just end this" Sandy demanded."Fine,continue leading us bindie.."

Spongebob said. "Very well" Bindie said.

Bindie led the group to a rocky landscape, "The Ball is here...somewhere" Bindie said."You right Bindie,I can feel the energy its releasing!" Shin Fu stated. "Soon enough you wont feel anything at all!" The Volcano Lord said. "Where is? Where is that ball?" The Volcano Lord demanded to know. "I got a plan guys" Spongebob exclaimed. "Sandy and Patrick,you two find the ball,while me and Shin fight off Volcano Dork!". "What do I do Spongeboy?" Bindie asked. "Oh,um anything" Spongeboob replied in a jelouse voice.

Spongebob and Shin went into battle with the Volcano Lord. Spongebob upper cut him.

"Your going to pay for that" The VL responded. "Im not payin for nuthin'!". Shin Fu electricuted the VL,then the Volcano Lord blasted bolts of lava at Shin, "I got my barrier Volcano Lord" Shin said. "Sandy,something is glowing yellow, I think we struck gold!" Patrick said, "No stupid,its the golden ball". Sandy replied.

"And its all mines!" Said Bindie as he stole the ball and jumped into a portal. "Bindie...NO!" Patrick cried. "You delinquents are playing games with me!" The Volcano Lord said as he shot a big lava blast that completely destroyed the landscape they were all on. Shin Fu transported the group back to the campsite. "Cheer up Team Spongebob,there will be other victories!!!!" Spongebob exclaimed. "Spongebob,we blew the biggest victory of all" Sandy said as she walked to her tent.

Ep.7 "The Origin!"

"Hey,Team Spongebob. You guys awake? Yes? No? Maybe so?" Henry,the VolcanoLords follower asked. "What the heck are you doing here?" Sandy asked. "Yea,your with the Volcano Lord" Spongebob said. "I know,I know,but I just want to tell you a little bit about the Volcano Lords' past!" Henry replied. "I think were all for that!" said Shin. "Yeah,tell us a story!!!" Pat said while jumping up and down clapping his hands.

Henry started the story. "So one day,a boy names James had an obsession with karate.He would practice in school,in his room,and even in the bathroom! He became happy when

he heard of island where karate proffesionalists become a King or Queen of karate. He had won by sending in a DVD of himself doing karate moves.

He got to the island and was filled with joy only to discover it was all a trap. They tied him up and tookhim to a underground lab. "Where am I!" James asked crieing. "Shut your trap boy!" Q Tung (King of Karate) said. They dumped the poor boy into chemicals. "Wait! Those are power chemicals you fools!" QI Tung said.

James rised out of the chemicals and was reborn as lava! "I AM NOW THE VOLCANO LORD!"

He announced as he killed the Qi Tung and his men. The Volcano Lord burned down Karate Island and made it reborn in unactivated Volcanoes and lava. The resistance tried to stop him,but failed,Shin Fu is the only one who was ever able to stand his ground against the Volcano Lord". "Thank you for the info Henry. "Shin Fusaid respectfully. "Your welcome" Henry said as he scurried back to the Volcano Lord's side. "Henry..." Volcano Lord asked.

"Yes,sir?" Henry asked, "You know I care for you and trust you right?" Volcano Lord said. "Oh...I do" Henry replied.

Ep.8 "Doubts"

"Sandy!" Spongebob screamed,"Its breakfast time". "Leave me alone Spongebob!".

"Whats with her?" Patrick asked. "She is still mad about our lost in the last battle we had with Volcano Lord". "That was two weeks ago..why is she still mad?" Patrick wondered aloud. "You know how woman are.." Shin answered. The day went by,hours flew past and finally Sandy came out of her tent. She walked over to a grassy area and sat. "Sandy...are you..ok?" Spongebob asked. "I dont think....I dont think we can do this" she replied. "What do you mean?" Spongebob asked, "I don't think we can save Karate Island" Sandy answered. Spongebob was shocked at Sandy's words. "Sandy..why?" Spongebob asked. "After our loss two weeks ago...I have been having doubts about if we can really pull this off...saving an entire island! If we can't win one stupid battle!" Sandy started crying."I think I want to leave".

"Sandy! No!" Spongebob cried. "Leave me alone" Sandy said as she ran away from the campsite. "Whats wrong with Sandy?" Shin asked Spongebob. "She wants to leave..she doesn't want to save Karate Island any more" Spongebob announced with a sad expression.

Sandy began running through the woods (It ends tonight starts playing) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2rtlmRBemw. It started to rain.Eventually a storm came on. Sandy ran and ran,with tears in her eyes...she didn't know what she was doing..where she was going...she was just running.Lighting struck and Sandy was hit.

"Guys..we gotta find Sandy! This storm is getting heavy!" Sponegebob announced. Shin Fu,Spongebob,and Patrick took a chopper and flew to find Sandy, "Where'd you get a chopper Shin?" asked Spongebob. "I had it in the cut" Shin replied.

"Look its Sandy down below!" Pat announced. "She has been struck by the lightning" Spongebob told them. The team took Sandy back to the campsite and were treating her condition. It was an hour later Sandy opened her eyes. "Im sorry.." she spoke." Don't talk...just rebuild your strength.." Spongebob told her with tears dropping out of his eyes.

Music:It Ends Tonight By:All American Rejects

NOTE: This is the last episode before the big two part season finale.

Ep.9 "Battle Lines" (Pt.1)

"The time has come Henry" The Volcano Lord told his follower. "What are you talking about lord?" Henry asked. "My plans must go into action now" VL responded. "What exactly are your plans my Lord?" Henry asked. "I am tired of this Karate Island....its time for it to die...along with its resistance" The VL said in a dark tone. The Volcano Lord came out of his cave and started to rise volcanoes. "I have enough power now!" he said. Henry sneaked off in hope of finding team Spongebob.

"The Volcano Lord....he has started his plans to destroy Karate Island" Shin told the gang.

"Sandy's still recovering,she can't fight" Spongebob said concerned. "Its OK Spongebob..we can't let Volcano Lord win" Sandy responded as she slightly struggled to get up. At that moment Henry had come to them. "Henry...what do you want?" Patrick asked. "Did VL send you to spy on us now that he has begun his master plan?" Sandy asked. "NO! NO! Im here on my own free will! I want to help you guys stop him!" Henry said. "Why?" Shin asked. "I do not agree with his plans...thats why. I love Karate Island and I dont want it destroyed!" Henry cried.

Henry led the team towards the Volcano Lord. "There he is!" Henry told them. The gang ran towards the Volcano Lord and Shin shot rays of power that struck the VL. "You idiots want to fight? Bring it on" VL shouted. VL shot a bunch of lava at Spongebob,but he used his karate glooves to reflect the lava (In the end starts playing

). VL controlled a whip of lava and it almost hit Sandy who was still weak,but Henry punched it out of her way. His hand began bleeding. "Henry! How dear you betray me?!? After I take you under my wing and cared for you? Die!" The Volcano Lord said as he threw hot burning lava at Henry that eventually killed the little guy. "Oh my!" Shin said. The VL exploded the platform they were on and the gang barely escaped with their lives. "COUGH COUGH we cant do this COUGH COUGH" Sandy said walking away crying,leaving her friends pained on the ground.

NOTE: Part 2 will be posted either Saturday or Sunday

Music: In The End By Likin Park.

Ep.10 "Battle Lines (Pt.2)"

"We have to find Sandy guys.." Spongebob urgently said to the group. "I'm starting to think that Sandy's right..we can't do this" Shin said disappointingly. "Shin,if we don't save Karate Island..who will?" Spongebob said convincingly. "I don't think its Sandy we have to find...its Bindie" Patrick said. "What? No way are we going to go find that piece of scum" Spongebob said in a defensive manner. "I agree with Spongebob, Bindie is just to sly.." Shin said. "Think about it guys. Bindie has the ball and the ball is what we need!" Patrick stated.

The gang made their way up a large mountain where a house was. Bindie stepped out. "If it isnt Team Spongebob!" Bindie said. "In the flesh BITCH" Spongebob said with an attitude. "Bindie..where's the ball" Shin asked. "Its mine" Binde said defensively. "Bindie..we need to save Karate Island" Shin said politely. Bindie shut the door.

Spongebob broke in. Bindie and Spongebob started fighting,Shin came into the battle and shot black magic at Bindie. Bindie dodged it and it hit the wall. Bindie twisted Shin's arm and threw him to the wall. He then kicked Spongebob in the face. Patrick used his earth abilities and threw rocks at Bindie...hurting the blowfish. "Pat...I...I..I thought we were friends.." Bindie said with blood pouring out his mouth. "That was before you betrayed me..." Patrck said with a single tear falling out his eye. Patrick took the ball out of Bindie's closet.

Now with more hope than ever..Shin,Spongebob,and Patrick ran to a giant volcano rising out of the ground. "The Volcano Lord has got to be here!" Spogebob said. Just then,they saw Sandy and Volcano Lord fighting it out on top of the giant volcano. "Sandy!" Spongebob said with a worried expression on his face as he,Shin,and Pat are running up the mountain. Sandy karate kicked the Volcano Lord. "Pathetic bitch" The Volcano Lord said punching the shit out of Sandy. It was then Team Spongebob had came to back up Sandy.(

Move Along starts paying) The Volcano Lord spotted the ball in Pat's hand. Volcano Lord tried to splat Pat with lava,but Pat turned the lava to earth with his earth based powers. Patrick bended the rocks and pushed Volcano Lord into the volcano. "Patrick,we got to use the ball!" Shin said to Pat. "I'm on it" Pat said.

Patrick covered himself with rocks and jumped into the volcano. The ball glowed and it started to destroy the volcanoes. ONE DAY LATER: "Well,now that its all over..we'll be going home now",Sandy and the boys told Shin. "I'll be here getting Karate Island on its feet" Shin told them."We'll visit....we promise" Spongebob said as the trio stepped through the portal back to Bikini Bottom.

NOTES: This is the Season 1 Finale.

MUSIC: Move Along (By:The All American Rejects).

SEE YOU IN SEASON 2!!!!!

Team Spongebob:Season 2!

Ep.11 "New Teams" Pt.1

There was a knock on Spongebob's door. "KNOCK","KNOCK". "Stop knocking...I'm coming!" Spongebob yelled.

He opened the door,it was Shin Fu. "Shin! What are you doing here?" Spongebob asked. "I need you to come back to Karate Island" Shin replied. "What's going on?" Spongebob asked. "As Karate Island was getting back on it's feet, snow started to cover the island. It was the work of an evil Snow Queen." Shin told Spongebob.

Shin and Spongebob told Sandy and Patrick. The team packed their bags and headed off to Karate Island. "Wait guys,I want Squidward to come" Spongebob said. "Squidward,you want to save Karate Island with us?!" Spongebob asked. "Well,it would be a chance to get away from the Krusty Krab. Mr.Krabs has been giving me extra hours" Squidward replied.

The team arrived in Karate Island. "It's super cold!" Patrick said. "Look,an icy castle" Sandy pointed out. "A castle made of ice and snow? That's weird." Patrick said. "We should investigate" Shin suggested,"Your right Shin" Sandy agreed. The group walks up to the castle. The Snow Queen comes outside. "GET AWAY FROM MY CASTLE" she screamed. She controlled the snow making it hit Sandy. Shin zapped bolts of green goo at her,but she quickly blocked it with snow. She then trapped Shin in an icy barrier. "Shin!" Sandy yelled. Sandy jumped in the air and pounced the Snow Queen out the sky. The Snow Queen's eyes turned snowy white and she made the snow blow the team away.

They woke up and looked around. "We need a campsite" Shin said. It was 25 minuets later and their campsite was built. "So...what now?" Sandy asked. "Now?...Now we train and practice,so we can get stronger,strong enough to take down that Queen" Shin told the team.

NOTE: This Is A Festival Episode.

Ep.12-"Cold War" Pt.2 (Festival Episode)

The team started training again. Patrick was practicing controlling rocks and throwing  them at his target simultaneously. his target was a puppet. Pat got several rocks through the puppets body and cheered at his success. Sandy nice and neatly cut through a tree. "See...that's how its done Spongebob" Sandy said in a cocky manner. "That's nothing..check this out" Spongebob said jumping into the air and neatly kicking down the top of a tree. "See..that is what karate is all about!" Spongebob said.

Shin was busy meditating. "How is meditating training?" Patrick asked. "Because I'm keeping my powers in check,controlling them,and shaping them" Shin replied. "Well...have fun with that,I'm going on patrol!" Patrick said walking out of the tent Shin was meditating in. "History Of Karate Museum.." Pat said looking at the nearby museum. Patrick ran back to the team's campsite. "Guys..there's a nearby museum about karate!" Patrick announced. "Cool! We should check it out!" Sandy said.

The group walked up to the building,only to find the Ice Queen trying to destroy the place. "We got to do something" Spongebob said. Patrick levitated a rock from out the snow and threw it at the Queen. She got hit in the stomach by it and fell to the ground. Sandy jumped on top of her. "Your not a Queen,your a Witch!" Sandy said chocking her. "Nether-less I'm still more powerful than you" the Queen said trying to breathe. She kicked Sandy off her "ratchet bitch" The Queen said. Shin threw lightening bolts at her,but she used the snow as a shield. She then twirled the snow and it hit Shin. Squidward shot black bolts of power at the Queen through his clarinet, which Shin had charmed with magic. "Leave...this...museum......ALONE!!!" Spongebob shouted using his karate gloves to crack the icy snow,drowning the Queen in water. "I shall have my revenge" the Queen said sinking into the icy cold water.
"Good work today team!" Spongebob said honoring their victory.

Ep.13 "Sick"

"Anyone notice Squidward hasn't come out of his tent in 3 days?" Sandy said. "Yea..that's strange...." Spongebob said. The gang raced to Squidward's tent only to find him coughing,eyes closed,and wrapped under his cover.

"Oh my Neptune! Squidward..." Spongebob said with watery eyes. "It seems he has a deadly cold...must of caught

it from our last battle with the ice queen" Shin said. "If that were true,than why didn't the rest of us catch his illness?" Spongebob asked Shin. "We've all been in Karate Island longer than Squidward..were used to the conditions and battles" Shin explained to Spongebob. "Can you guys give me and Squidward a moment?" Spongebob asked. "Ok Spongebob,but me and Sandy need to operate on him. 10 min." Shin told Spongebob.

"Squidward...your sick and its all my fault..(Spongebob starts to cry)...I'm so stupid!" Spongebob cried. "Its..its..no-...t....your fault" Squidward said barely realizing what he was saying. Patrick then walked in.

"Spongebob,Shin and Sandy want to.....Spongebob?" Patrick saw his dear friend crying. "Whats wrong Spongebob?" Patrick asked. "If I hadnt invited Squidward to come with us here...he...he would of never gotten sick" Spongebob said. "Don't beat yourself up over these things. Focus on what is happening instead of what could of happened" Pat said to Spongebob. "Thanks, Pat" Spongebob said as he and Patrick walked out of the tent.

"Oh good...Spongbob's done talking to Squidward..lets operate on Squiddy now" Sandy told Shin. Shin and Sandy walked into Squidward's tent. "Oh my! He's not here!" Sandy said. " Shin and Sandy told Spongebob,

which only made Spongebob feel worse.

Ep.14 "Statues"

The group had been looking for Squidward for 2 days. They started walking through a desert. Sandy stopped. "Hey guys..somethings under the sand" She said digging. It was some sort of compartment. "Its locked" Patrick said, "Its fine..I'll use my magic to open it." Shin said.

Shin shot black magic at the lock and the compartment opened. They started climbing down. Squidward was hiding from them. He had made an alliance with the Ice Queen. He has to work undercover and take Team Spongebob down from the inside out.

Squidward sent word to the Queen that the team had arrived. The Queen sent ice statues to attack the group. "Shin..what are these things coming toward us?" Spongbob asked. "Statues..made of ice!" Shin replied. "Lets show these ice dwellers what were made of!" Sandy said as the team went into battle. Shin sliced a few statues with black magic. Patrick shot speeding rocks at the ice figures

"WHERE'S SQUIDWARD?" Spongebob shouted cutting threw the statues. Just then,Squidward blew a big sonic blast out his clarinet and all the statues exploded. Snow and ice was all over the place. "Ooohhhh...its like a winter wonderland!" Patrick said. "Squidward..(song starts http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_zmHG-lWW4)..your ok"

Spongebob said crying. Spongebob thought to himself.....he was the reason Squidward got sick..he kept trying not to blame himself but he couldn't help it.(Song ends) "Spongebob,I'm fine...I..just..needed to think a bit. Lets get back to the campsite" Squidward said. The team walked back to camp,but Spongebob still felt guilty.

Song:'Tears Dry On Their Own' By: Amy Winehouse. (Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_zmHG-lWW4).

Ep.15 "Stoned"

"DO NOT LET HIM SHOOT HIS BROWN LASER BEAMS AT YOU!" Shin screamed to the others as the team battled stone-man,a villain capable of turning people into stone by touching them or shooting his his brown laser beams at his target.

"Asenthos,Menduwellas!" Shin shouted out a spell that numbs his opponent. Stone-man couldn't move. Sandy karate kicked him into a tree. "Ouch" Stone-Man said rubbing his head. His eyes turned brown,he shot a powerful ray of brown power at Sandy,but Sandy ducked and it hit Shin..petrifying him in a stone prison. "With Shin's abilities..I could rule karate Island! Back away or I'll shoot the rest of ya." Stone-Man threatened. The team backed away as Stone-Man took Shin's stone-a-fied body.

The team went back to the campsite. "Without Shin..I don't know if we could take down any villain.." Sandy said. "Yea..Shin always protects and advises us in battle...we can't..'" Spongebob started.."We CAN Spongebob...Shin's taught us well..its time to show him we can do this..without him..." Patrick said.

"So..how do we find Stone-Man and Shin?" Sandy asked. "I don't know..maybe we can track his immense powers?". The group put Shin's sock in a tracking device. "The tracker will fine Shin's scent and lead us right to him" Spongebob said in confidence. The tracker led them to the museum of karate. They ran in and saw Shin strapped to the wall. Stone-Man was about to strike Shin with a knife when Sandy karate kicked it out of his hand. "You witch! Feel the pain of being stone-a-fied!" Stone-Man said. Patrick brought in mud from outside and covered Stone-Man with it. Patrick hardened the mud and trapped him in a stone prison. "Good work Pat..now how do we get Shin out of stone? " Sandy asked. "His spell book. Nomithos Ainswealther!" Patrick said reciting one of Shin's spells. Blue power cracked opened the stone and Shin came out. " 'Cough' Thank you 'Cough' "

Shin coughed out. "No need to thank us..were your friends!" Patrick said..ending the episode.

Ep.16 "The Return"

"Spongebob,I found the blue berries!" Patrick said. "We are looking for tea flowers for Sandy's cold" Spongebob replied. "I have a tea flower!" a voice from far away said. The person came closer and it appeared to be Bindie!

"What are you doing here?" Shin asked. "I wanted to peace things up.." Bindie said. "...And you wait 2 months to do that?" Spongebob asked. "I needed to deal with what I had done..I'm...truly sorry" Bindie pleaded their forgiveness. "How do we know your not working us again?" Patrick asked. "Well,because I'm your friend Pat" Bindie explained..."WAS your friend.." Patrick said.

"I'll give you some space.." Bindie said backing away. The guys told Sandy and Squidward about their encounter with Bindie. "Why would he think we'd forgive him after all he's done?" Sandy asked. "What's the history of all this..coming from a newbie" Squidward asked. "All you need to know is that he played our trust and Pat's friendship" Spongebob vented. At that moment Patrick got up and went to the nearby grassy hill and looked at the sunset. "I'll heal Sandy..you go comfort Patrick.." Shin said to Spongebob. "Pat? You okay?" Spongebob asked. "Its...just..it hurts to see Bindie right now,after what he did..(Song starts http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SznTY0UJlWY) I let myself believe he was my best friend..but he isn't,you are Spongebob"Patrick explained. "Your my best friend too Pat!" Spongbob said with watery eyes. The two walked back to camp. "Lets never let anything ever come between us" Pat said. "Deal!" Spongebob answered.

(Song ends).

Reviews Appreciated

Music: "Best Friend" By:Toybox.

Team Spongebob:Season 2- Ice Age Saga
Ep.17 "The Karate Master"

The team was eating eggs and sausages at the campfire when Spongebob noticed Sandy looked bummed.
"Sandy,are you ok?","I just..I just...." Sandy walked away. "She seems upset about something" Patrick said stating the damn obvious. "You should talk to her" Shin said. "Sandy will be just fine..she's always so dramatic" Squidward noted.

Spongebob walked to Sandy who was sitting by a tree. "Sandy..we just want to know whats wrong with you" Spongebob said. "I feel like our training sessions aren't enough...I need a master to teach me...its time I stop being so weak and small" Sandy cried. "If you need a master..iif you really feel like this isnt enough for you...than go...GO..find your master and stop causing drama for the rest of us" Spongebob said walking away.
Sandy said goodbye to the team and left into the woods.

"I think our elite team will be more better without her" Squidward said. "How can you say that..she is our friend" Spongebob preached."Squidward's got a point...Sandy was causing problems...a lot of problems" Shin said. "She calmed down though.." Spongebob started. "Until today.." Pat finished. "Its cold...lets just kill this Ice Queen before the entire island becomes an Ice Age.." Spongebob said.

Note: This episode was a lead in to an upcoming episode 893573.gif .

Ep.18 "Shin's Backstory" (Pt.1)-

Shin had been meditating all day and the team were worried,so Spongebob decided to check up on him. "Shin..are you alright?" Spongebob asked. Shin had a disturbed look on his face,he started sweating and moving. He opened his eyes and they were bloody red. "GET AWAY FROM ME" Shin said attacking Spongebob.

"Shin..STOP!" Squidward shouted. Squid and Pat jumped on Shin. Finally Shin calmed down.

It was an hour later and nothing was said about Shin's meltdown,they were all quiet. "I know you guys are curiouse about my outburst..which I want to apologize for" Shin said smoothly. "Shin..I think it's time you told us about yourself" Pat said. "Yea..we barely know anything about you" Squidward said. At that moment..the ground started shaking and a demon rose from below. It was black all over and had bloody red eyes as Shin had during his meltdown.

"SHIN..YOU CANNOT HIDE FROM ME ANY LONGER!" The demon shouted. Shin ran with his friends not far behind. "Shin..what is going on?" Squidward asked. "I'll explain later. Right now we have to keep running" Shin said. "We can't keep running forever.." Spongebob added. The team found a good hiding place. "Now Shin..you got some explaining to do" Patrick said. "Well,I was born to a demon father and a fish mom. My father wanted me to do horrible deeds,but I couldn't. I wasn't evil. I ran away at age 13 and I have been helping the innocent ever since" Shin told the team.

Ep.19 "Shin's Backstory" (pt.2)

"Wow..so your like half demon?" Spongebob asked. "Yes" Shin said with shame. "Why didn't you ever tell us?" Patrick questioned. "I was afraid..afraid that you guys would fear me and wouldn't like me" Shin replied. "Your not bad though" Squidward said. "Your wrong. I am the power my father needs to take over Karate Island." Shin told them.

"What? You can't" Spongebob said. "Its..not an option" Shin said sadly. Suddenly,the ground began to shake. The team ran outside only to see Shin's father waiting for them. Spongebob tried to karate kick the demon but it had telekinesis. Spongebob was flung into a nearby cave. "NO ONE DEFEATS CONQUESS" The demon said. Patrick flew on a rock hitting conquess with a giant,snow covered boulder. Conquess flew back and then hit patrick with terrible black magic.

"Shin..your father is too strong for us to beat!" Spongebob cried.

"I know...that's why you,Pat,and Squidward have to go. I need to handle my father on my own." Shin said bravely.

"What are you going to do?" Spongebob asked.

"Just go..I'll be fine." Shin smiled.

"You need to stop father" Shin said with tears in his eyes. "Not until you become one with me" Conquess spoke. "It'll never happen.." Shin said shooting black magic at his father. Squidward, Spongebob, and Patrick watched the battle from afar. "We have to help" Spongebob said leaving. Squidward grabbed Spongebob's arm. "We have to stay here". Spongebob sadly looked at a hopeless Shin fighting in a perilous battle.

Conquess absorbed Shin. "NOOOOO" Shin screamed. The team ran to Shin. "My father.....he's....in..-side me.." Shin said pained. "I can control him...I can keep hm in me" Shin said getting up. The next morning,the team made breakfast for Shin. "Thanks,you guys" Shin said eating.

Ep.20 "Move Along "

Sandy was traveling up a mountain in search of a karate master. She had a swollen leg. Sandy walked down a steap hill,but she tripped,falling all the way down the hill. "Ouch.." she said crawling into a nearby cave. She had a twig stuck in her leg,arm,and chest. Her fur was bleeding and it was very dirty aswell. She wrapped some tissue around her blood spots,pulling the twigs out of her fur,crying in pain.

After one day,Sandy started back up the mountain. She soon ran out of food and had to eat worms and snails. She searched for some water. She came across a small river. "Water....finally!" Sandy moaned. Sandy started to fill her water pounch,when a fish bit it. Sandy was pulled into the water. She closed eyes hoping to die,but instead she decided to not give up on herself. She rose above the lake climbing back to land.

"My water pounch..its gone" Samdy cried.(Song starts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d07ZUqvjz4). She started walking again,but she felt weak. She tried to shake it off,but the pain was constant. She couldn't ignore it. Suddenly she slipped down an icy hill and hit her head on a rock. She was now in a coma. Although,she could feel the animal's voices,the wicked winds howling away.

Music:

Move Along by The All American Rejects.

Team Spongebob :Season 2- Ice Age Saga

Ep.21 "Linda"

"Shin,you coming with us trick or treating in Bikini Bottom?" Spongebob asked. "Yea, sure" Shin said. "Excuse me...I need help" a girl called out. "Hi,whats your name" Spongebob asked. "I'm Linda and if I don't get this diamond to the ice fairy,she can't use her powers to end the ice queen's reign. "Guys,we have to.." Shin started. "..I know.." Spongebob said sadly. The girl led the team to a dark forest. "Its..u-m-m pr-pr-pretty dark-k in tat for-est" Pat shivered. "Don't worry,my powers will shed some light" Linda said. Suddenly,bright light began to shine from Linda. "Wow..you have powers!" Spongebob said amazed. "Yup.." Linda blushed.

Zombies began rising from the ground. Patrick threw rocks at some of the zombies. "I can't fight in the dark. Linda,I need your light" Spongebob shouted. Linda shined a light on the zombies attacking Spongebob. Spongebob karate chopped the zombies. One of the zombies let out a dangerous poison leaving Shin unable to use his powers. Patrick tossed a rock at the zombie. Squidward scanned the zombie's minds. "These guys were definitely sent here by the Ice Queen" Squiddy reported. Just the,the Ice Queen arrived shooting caps of ice at the team. An ice cap impact on the ground caused Pat and Squid to fling backwards. "Pat,Squid,get up and get Shin and Linda out of here" Spongebob ordered. "Risking your life for your friends. How sweet..and SAD!" the Ice Queen said attacking Spongebob. Spongebob easily chopped right through the ice caps the Ice Queen threw towards him. Jumping in the air,Spongebob tackled the queen..both falling hard into the ground. The Ice Queen was knocked out. Spongebob ran after his friends who were at strange,large ice fort.

The fairy opened the door and the team explained what has been going on. "I'll take the diamond and in 4 weeks,come back here and I'll be prepared to help you guys. The team traveled back to the campsite. I'm sorry for messing up you guy's Halloween" Linda apologized. "You kidding? Because of you,this was the best Halloween ever!" Spongebob blushed. Linda blushed back.

Team Spongebob :Season 2- Ice Age Saga

Ep.22 "Squid Vs. Pat"

"My powers are way better than yours" Squidward said,as him and Patrick were fighting for the billionth time over who's powers are better. "Guys,how about you battle each other to see who's really the best" Shin suggested. "Sounds like a good idea" Pat said. "Spongebob,come on,the battle has started!" Linda said. Spongebob ran out of his tent in excitement. "This should be interesting." Spongebob thought to himself. Patrick tossed a huge rock towards Squidward,but Squidward dodged the attack. Squidward used his telepathy to predict where the rocks would hit.

Squidward successfully dodged all of Pat's attacks. "Darn it" Patrick said walking away. "Patrick,wait." Shin said.

"If you lock your mind,blocking out Squidward's telepathy,you could potentially win the battle" Shin explained.

"Good plan,I'll try meditating" Patrick said.

----------

"So,Linda,are you going to join our force? Ya know,team?" Spongebob asked.

"I've already joined sort of" Linda replied.

"Great,so its official now?" Spongebob asked.

"Yes Spongebob" Linda replied.

----------

Squidward and Patrick battled again,but this time Patrick sealed his mind from Squidward. Squidward had no idea where Patrick was going to blow his rocks. Eventually,Squidward was defeated.

"I told you that MY powers were better.

Suddenly fire-man rised from the ground. The gang's villain,Fire-Man kidnapped Shin,Spongebob,and Linda. "We have to save them" Patrick said. Squidward tracked them down with his telepathy. Patrick flew him and Squiddy as Squiddy guided Patrick. "Get ready to be burned" Fire-Man said. Patrick slammed Fire-Man into the wall with a rock and Squidward got everyone else to safety. "See,you and Squiddy are both need on the team" Shin said. Pat and Squid apologized and the team walked back to the campsite.