• Advertisement

Clappy Was Here

Clappy

On 6/23/2017 at 4:02 PM, Renegade the Unicorn said:

IN4X1XM.png

I'm showing it off because I need to feed my ego :funny: ?

Once again, congratulations.

On 6/23/2017 at 11:46 PM, Daria Fredgendorffer said:

?

(posting this for all todd squad members btw)

One of my all time favorite gags.

On 6/28/2017 at 10:37 PM, terminoob said:

You have got to go see Baby Driver as soon as you can because it's incredible?

Saw it the same day you asked this question.  It is incredible and I can't wait to watch it again.

On 6/23/2017 at 3:56 PM, Katniss said:

I don't need no GCA, I'll give myself an award? (smirk) 

seriously though, congrats on your awards, Claps :funny: 

And congrats on giving yourself an award too Kat. :funny: 

43 minutes ago, Dr. WhoBob said:

I'll most likely to see Baby Driver tomorrow, excited af man?

Yeah it was definitely a breath of fresh air because outside of Guardians 2 and Wonder Woman, this has been a really shitty summer movie season up to this point.

3 minutes ago, Katniss said:

Your new avi is legen—wait for it—dary? :Laugh: 

Thanks.  Wanted to show some love for the Barnacle. :Laugh: 

this july sounds dope for Summer movies

Spider-Man: Homecoming next week

War for the Planet of the Apes two weeks later

Dunkirk three weeks later

Atomic Blonde four weeks later

I'm excited for this month and it's better when it's my birthday month? :Laugh: 

50 minutes ago, Dr. WhoBob said:

this july sounds dope for Summer movies

Spider-Man: Homecoming next week

War for the Planet of the Apes two weeks later

Dunkirk three weeks later

Atomic Blonde four weeks later

I'm excited for this month and it's better when it's my birthday month? :Laugh: 

Yeah I have hopes that July can at least redeem this summer movie season somewhat.  The early positive buzz for Homecoming and War sounds great for me since I was already interested.  Dunkirk I was going to see even before the trailers because it's Nolan tackling one of my favorite wars being a huge history nerd and all.  The trailers for Atomic Blonde are cool af but it's one thing to have cool trailers.  It's another thing entirely to be a good movie lol.  The talent helps, but the talent was also there for another cool original summer action movie with a female lead in Lucy, and I thought Lucy sucked.  Oh well, I hope I'm right though. What no love for The Emoji Movie WhoBoob?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Clappy said:

Yeah I have hopes that July can at least redeem this summer movie season somewhat.  The early positive buzz for Homecoming and War sounds great for me since I was already interested.  Dunkirk I was going to see even before the trailers because it's Nolan tackling one of my favorite wars being a huge history nerd and all.  The trailers for Atomic Blonde are cool af but it's one thing to have cool trailers.  It's another thing entirely to be a good movie lol.  The talent helps, but the talent was also there for another cool original summer action movie with a female lead in Lucy, and I thought Lucy sucked.  Oh well, I hope I'm right though. What no love for The Emoji Movie WhoBoob?

I didn't mention that masterpiece because It's going to leave impact on the movie industry, it deserves it's own appreciation post. (smirk) 

ALL HAIL EMOJIS?

1 hour ago, Dr. WhoBob said:

I didn't mention that masterpiece because It's going to leave impact on the movie industry, it deserves it's own appreciation post. (smirk) 

ALL HAIL EMOJIS?

• Like 1

On 6/30/2017 at 1:54 PM, Renegade the Unicorn said:

EXPRESS YOSELF?

Hi.  I'm an Emoji.

2 hours ago, Dr. WhoBob said:

Baby Driver was a fucking masterpiece. Especially how they mixed action sounds with songs, what a clever way to excite people more. I'm definitely gonna download and later play the soundtrack when I'm on road? (smirk) 

Mixing action sounds with songs?  Where have I heard that idea done before?

:funny:  I'm going to download it too.

1 minute ago, Katniss said:

Got any 4th of July plans?

I'm working most of the day but I'll probably be going to my girlfriend's mother's house afterwards for a cookout.

1 minute ago, Clappy said:

Hi.  I'm an Emoji.

Mixing action sounds with songs?  Where have I heard that idea done before?

:funny:  I'm going to download it too.

I mean like songs match with action scenes. Like when a part in the song beats a part in the action scene changes to that. Idk, it's hard to explain really. I'm just happy the way songs are used for action scenes? :P