• Advertisement

Clappy Was Here

Clappy

favorite r&b artists?

Well besides the obvi that is Justin Timberlake, I'm gonna say that one of my other favorites that I don't show enough affection for is Usher.  I mean just look at him:

in_the_mix_2005_usher_raymond8.jpg

Plus he's the only one who can get away with some of the R&B songs he gets away with because he just puts so much conviction into what he does.

Do you like Alicia Keys, Ne-Yo or Aaliyah?

Alicia Keys, no. She bores me to tears tbh. Ne-Yo....yes and no. He does have songs that I really like, but god he has some songs that are just awful. He's ok...better than plenty of the more modern R&B guys out there. Aaliyah is ok, but just let the girl rest in peace already Hollywood. Idk how many times artists have her as a featured artist post-death that it's unsettling. More so than Michael Jackson tbh because they've released far more songs from her after she died than Michael.

dont you hate it whent eachers assignments dont work and you h ave to copy from friends? :P

I do and one time my teacher caught onto it and we both got zeros because neither of us would rat the other one out.

well this isnt cheating because it's a lab grade so we can work together on it anyways?

Then heck yeah. Proceed to work together and get good grades mang. :okay:

tmw u go expecting an icy hike and, miraculously, the snow still remains and then you eat nutella?

oh and whatsonggives u chills?

How much snow did you guys get up there?

Also, tough question. Set Fire to the Rain by Adele is the first one I can think of.