• Advertisement

"Someone You Loved" by Lewis Capaldi Discussion

Steel Sponge

Once again bringing back interest into this club with Todd's most recent pop song review...:

...because, imo, it's the best review that Todd had come out with after some time. I just love how hard Todd goes on the song, which I haven't seen him do at least since his reviews of "7 Years" and "Look What You Made Me Do." I also like some of the jokes on here like the "I'M SAD, I'M SAD, I'M SAD!" bit and the moments where Todd plays "The Most Annoying Sound in the World" over the song and where Todd loops Capaldi's straining vocals to get his point across. 

Yeah I’m with Wumbo on this one.  I really enjoy Todd’s new reviewing style as well.  This review wouldn’t even make Todd’s top five best videos from this year.  Potentially top ten if we are including OHW and Trainwreckords too.  It’s been that strong of a year to me in terms of Todd content.

That being said, I absolutely enjoyed this review too.  Despite changing his style up a bit, it’s still good to see Todd make angry reviews of very bad pop song.  Along with the side by side of the “Dumb and Dumber” clip, my favorite part was Todd pointing out “That motherfucker is scared of the dark.” as the reason Lewis Capaldi is sad about her being gone at night.