• Rubber Soul
    • Revolver
    • Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
    • Magical Mystery Tour
    • The White Album
    • Abbey Road
    • Let It Be
    • Other (Please specify)

Title of the topic is self-explanatory. Won't say anything else here, but if you prefer the US version of a certain album, if you like a certain more recent compilation, or one of Capitol Records or Vee Jay's compilations (Introducing the Beatles, Something New, etc.) please specify. Post-breakup solo albums from the boys aren't applicable, though. A separate topic for those will be posted soon. 

I'll post my favorite album(s) later.

So far in my reviewing of a lot of Beatles albums, White Album was the most consistent, but I only come back to Bungalow Bill. I like a couple songs on Sgt. Pepper’s and Magical Mystery Tour, but due to the consistency of good songs in White Album, that one is probably my favorite still. That might change with Abbey Road and Let it Be.

• Like 1

I've only listened to two of their albums in full (Rubber Soul and Sgt. Pepper), but I have chosen Sgt. Pepper. Even if I do listen to the rest of the band's albums, I have a feeling that they won't astound me on the same level as that album did.

• Like 1

I haven’t heard every song from every album except Sgt Pepper’s. I’ve always been an extremely casual fan compared to others, I mean like I’ve pretty much heard all their singles my whole life but recently in the past year or two I’ve been wanting to delve more inside. So I’ll let you know.