• Advertisement

The Squirrely Adventures of Sandy Cheeks

CartoonCF

I'd thought I'd post all the eps I have so far 239236.gif

season 1

Ep 1: Back Home in Texas

Sandy decides to come home to Texas because she really missed her family. So when she came through the front door, she hugged her mom, Janet. Then, her older sister Dixie came up & gave Sandy a great big bear hug. Seconds later, Sandy's little brother named Squeaky came up to her & asked if she brought anything back from Bikini Bottom. Sandy said that she was busy talking to Dixie. So, he repeatedly asked at least 100 times before she told him no. Later, when both Dixie & Sandy were outside sunbathing while listening to the radio, the announcer mentioned a tornado warning! Freaking out, they ran into the house practically screaming in their mother's ear that there was a tornado near by! Janet told them to calm down & to get into the cellar. Will they be able to survive the tornado? Find out in episode 2: The Stormy Night!

ep 1 pt 2: The Stormy Night

Last time on "The Squirrely Adventures of Sandy Cheeks," Sandy & her family were in the midst of a tornado warning, so they fled to the cellar. Janet lit a candle to get some light. "Much better, now that we can see," she said. "I'm so scared," said Squeaky. Sandy replied, "It's ok, Squeakster, we'll be alright." That made Squeaky feel better. Meanwhile, the tornado was raging outside with windows, chairs, tables, etc. flying everywhere. Things were banging against the cellar door, which pretty much frightened Squeaky.

So he put his arms around Sandy's waist. As the tornado raged on, Dixie had an idea. "I know," she said. "Let's do shadow puppets." Everybody nodded their heads in agreement. "Look! I made a bunny!," said Squeaky. "Ha ha! Cool!," Sandy replied. While everyone was doing shadow puppets, the tornado disappeared & the weather became sunny. "Listen everyone," Janet said. "The tornado's gone!" said Dixie. Everybody cheered & went out into the fresh air & sunshine.

Ep:3 Squeaky's first Day of school

One bright & early morning, Sueaky wakes up & comes downstairs for breakfast. "Mornin', hon," said Janet. "Mornin' Mama," Squeaky replied. Squeaky looked around & didn't see Dixie or Sandy. "Where are Sandy & Dixie, Mom?" asked Squeaky curiously. Janet told him that they've gone off to their first day of school. "Today's your first day of school too, so go get dressed so we can get going," Janet told him. "Ok...," said Sueaky.

Once they got to school, Squeaky got out of the car & waved goodbye to his mom. He was really nervous because it was his first day in the 3rd grade. The teacher came up to him. "Hello there," she said. "H-Hi," said Squeaky nervously. "I'm Mrs. Karey. What's your name?" she asks. He replies in a shaky voice. "I-I'm Squeaky Cheeks." Mrs. Karey smiles & says "That's a nice name."

So they both walk into the school together. "I'd like to welcome all of you to the 3rd grade. I'll be your teacher for the year," says Mrs. Karey. So, Squeaky happily got through his first day of the 3rd grade as well as make some new friends. "I think I'm gonna like 3rd grade," he said.

Ep 4: Sandy's Squirrely Boyfriend

One sunny day at school, Sandy was sitting at the lunch table eating lunch & sipping peanut juice with her best friend, Angel. Then, someone caught her eye.It was a really good looking boy squirrel. "Ooooh!" said Angel. "He's cute." So she goes over to to the boy & says hi. "What's your name?" Angel asks. "Chuck," he tells her. She then tells Sandy to come over & meet Chuck. "Howdy," says Sandy. "Wassup?" he said. "Oh, ya know, just eatin' lunch," she replies.

Then, he asks Sandy if she wants to go out with him. Sandy hesitates for a few seconds. Angel pesuades her to do it. "Ok," says Sandy. "Great! Meet me at the movie theater at 8pm," Chuck said. Later on at the theater, Sandy shows up on time. "Hmm...Wonder where Chuck is?" she thought.

After 20 minutes of waiting, he finally shows up. "Hey, sorry I'm late," he said breathlessly. So they go into the theater to watch the movie. While watching, Chuck started munching on popcorn loudly. People in the theater started shushing him. Sandy told him to try to eat a little quieter.

From out of nowhere, he shouted, "F*** off!! I'm eating!" Sandy gasped at his response. Later on, his cell phone started ringing. The people in the theater were getting really annoyed. "Chuck, why don't ya go outside & talk on the phone?" asked Sandy. "I'll do whatever the hell I want!" he screamed. Sandy had an angry look on her face & grabbed him by the arm & dragged him outside. "What was that about?" Sandy asked. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell," he replied softly. Sandy just stood there with a blank face.

"Ok......," she said. So they went back in & tried to watch the movie. All of a sudden, a baby started crying. "Grrrr, shut that baby up!" Chuck yelled. Everyone gasped. The baby's mom got angry & left in a huff. Then, a theater employee came in. "Sir, if you don't be quiet, I'll have to ask you to leave," he said. Chuck just sat there.

"I'm sorry," he said. Sandy looked at him like 'o.O' When the movie was over, Sandy asked Chuck, "What's wrong with you? You're nuttier than peanut butter." So she told him that didn't wanna be his girlfriend. Of course he got mad, shouted "F*** you!" & left.

Next day at school, Sandy told Angel about the crazy night. Angel sat there for a few seconds. "Wow.....what a jerk," she says. "Yeah, I know," Sandy replies. So, both Sandy & Angel just ignored Chuck for the rest of the school year & Sandy learned that not to judge a boy by his looks.

ep 5: School Troubles

After staying up all night from watching a 24 hour marathon of her favorite show, Sandy woke up the next day dead tired. She comes downstairs to eat breakfast. "Mornin', honey," Janet greeted her. "Don't forget that you have a test today in History." Sandy gasped loudly. "Oh no! I totally forgot!" she said. So she ran upstairs to grab her books. When Sandy got them, she turned around & looked at her clock on the wall. "Shoot! I don't have any time to study!" she exclaimed.

She ran out of the house really fast & caught up with Angel. "Did you study for the test?" Angel asked. "Naw, I didn't get a chance to," said Sandy sleepily. When they got to school, they went to cl@ss & sat down. "Good morning cl@ss," said the teacher. Sandy was hoping that the test would be postponed. "Today, we'll be taking our test, so I hope you all studied," said the teacher. Sandy sat there with a sad face thinking she's gonna fail. The teacher started handing out the test. Sandy looked worried. Luckily, she knew the answers to the first few questions. Then, the test got harder & she didn't know the answers. A few minutes passed & Sandy just sat there gnawing at her pencil. She glanced over at the person's paper across from her. Gasp! Sandy's cheating!

She continued to to glance at the kid's paper until she finished the test. She turned the test in & left. "What have I done??" Sandy thought to herself. "I cheated!" Later that day, Angel caught up with Sandy. "How do you think ya did?" she asked. "Uhh, I think I did pretty good," Sandy lies. All through the evening & night, Sandy couldn't stop thinking about how wrong it was for her to cheat. Sandy couldn't live with the guilt, so the next day she went to her teacher & told her how she cheated & apologized. "Well," said the teacher. "I guess I'll have to give you an F." "Ok," said Sandy. From that day on, Sandy learned not to cheat on anything & she never cheated again.

ep 6: A visit to conch city

It's the weekend & Sandy was watching tv & saw an ad about Conch City. So, her family decided to take a visit there. So, they packed their air suits & rented a submarine. "This'll be so fun!" Squeaky says. When they got there, they put their air suits on & got out of the sub. "Wow!'' said Sandy. They all gazed in awe at the buildings & houses. Sandy glances over & sees a boy buying ice cream. She goes over to him & says hi. "Howdy," she said. "Oh, hello," says the boy happily. "What's your name?" Sandy asked. "Jaylon," he replies. "I'm Sandy," she tells him. After they greeted each other, Sandy asks him what fun things there are to do in Conch City.He tells her about all the stuff they could do. So, they walk around town, while the rest of Sandy's family went to find a hotel. After a few seconds of silence, Sandy asks, "So, do ya have any siblings?"

He tells her that he has an older sister. "Cool!" she said. For the rest of the afternoon, they went to the park to watch the ducks swim. Later that evening, Sandy & Jaylon were telling each other bye. "See ya tomorrow," says Jaylon. "Oh, uh,, we're goin' back home tomorrow mornin'," Sandy said. "Oh...." Jaylon says sadly. The next day Sandy & her family were packing their things when someone knocked on the hotel door. "I'll get it," Dixie said. It's Jaylon with a flower in his hand. "It's for you Sandy," Dixie calls. Sandy comes up to Jaylon & he hands her the flower. "Here, this is for you, friend," he tells her. "I hope you come back soon." Sandy smiles happily & takes the flower & puts it in a vase. When the Cheeks family got back home, they unpacked their things while Sandy went to her room & put the vase on her dresser. Then, she noticed a little note on the flower. The note said "You're a really cool friend. I hope you can come back to Conch City sometime soon." Sandy smiled happily.

ep 7: Prom Night

It's Dixie's fall prom night & she's really excited about it, but there's one problem.....she has no date. So, she starts asking every boy in her classes, but they all have dates. That evening at dinner, she sat there with a sad look on her face. "What's wrong sis?" Squeaky asked. Dixie sighs & tells him how she can't find a date for the dance. "Guess I'll have to go by myself," says Dixie sadly. Sandy overheard the conversation & came into the kitchen. "I'll find ya a date," Sandy blurted out. "You will?" Dixie asked. So, both of them went out & asked every young teenage boy they came across. Sadly, they all said no. Sandy had an idea & ran off to Angel's house. "Do you know any 17 year old boys that'll go to the fall dance with Dixie?" Sandy asked. "Hmmm..." Angel thought for a moment. "Yeah, I do actually," she said. "Great!" Sandy said. She wrote down Dixie's school name & told Angel to tell the boy to meet Dixie there at 7pm. Then, Sandy reached into her pants pocket & got out a pic of Dixie. "Show him this," she said. "It'll help him find her." So Angel went off to the boy's house & told him about Dixie & the dance & showed him the pic. " 'K," he said. At the dance, Angel & Sandy came to the dance with Dixie. "It's almost 7 & he's still not here," Sandy whispered to Angel. "So, where's my date?" Dixie asked. "Uh...he'll be here," said Angel. 10 minutes passed & the boy still didn't show up. Angel looked at her watch. "He shoulda been here by now," she thought. Angel decides she's gonna look for him. Turns out that he already had a date. Angel gasped & ran back to tell Sandy. "He's already got a girl," she whispers. Sandy gasped in shock & asked, "What're we gonna tell Dixie?" Dixie sighed impatiently. "I think we need to tell her," Sandy whispered. Angel nodded in agreement. So they went over & told Dixie the shocking news, but she didn't believe them. She glanced over & noticed the boy she was supposed to be with had another girl with him. Dixie gasped & tears ran down her face. Then she ran out of the gym sobbing. Sandy & Angel ran after her. "It's ok, Dix," Sandy said. Angel agreed & told her that she thought he was a nice boy, but she thought wrong. "Don't worry sis, you'll find a boyfriend one day," Sandy said. Dixie sniffles & says thanks. So, they decided to not go back to the dance & went home.

ep 8: Zoo Madness!

It's a bright sunny day & the Cheeks family decided to go to the zoo. During the car ride, Squeaky constantly asked "Are we there yet?" Sandy got annoyed & told him to shut up. Squeaky simply ignored her & continued to say it. Sandy pulled some ear plugs out & stuck them in her ears. When they got there, Squeaky said he wanted to see the lions first, but Sandy wanted to see the penguins. Dixie wanted to see the monkeys. So they all started arguing & Janet told them that they'd see the lions first, then monkeys, & then penguins. "Yay!We get to see the lions first!" Squeaky said excitedly. So, they went to seethe lions. Later that day when they were on their way to see the monkeys, Squeaky looked over & saw a sad looking tiger. "What's the matter, Mr. tiger?" Squeaky asked. The tiger growled softly. "You wanna get out? Ok." Squeaky went over & opened the cage. Meanwhile, Janet, Sandy, & Dixie wereglancing at the monkeys. "Hey, where'd Squeaky go?" Dixie asked. Janet & Sandy looked around & didn't see him. Seconds later, they heard people screaming. Sandy gasped loudly. "Look! There's a tiger loose!!" she screamed. Moments later, the zoo keeper came. "What happened here?!" he said. Sandy told him that there's a tiger loose. Janet & Dixie went off to find Squeaky. "Where are you, Squeaky?!" Janet called, but he was no where to be seen.

"Ma!" Dixie yelled. Janet came running over & was shocked at what she saw. There were squirrel bones on the ground. "That tiger ate my baby!" Janet cried. Squeaky came up from behind. "Hi, Mama," he said. Janet gasped & hugged him. "Where have you been? I was so worried about you!" she said crying. "I went to let the tiger out," he said. Both Dixie & Janet gasped. "It was YOU who let the tiger out?!?!" Dixie said surprisingly. "Yeah, he looked so sad being in that cage," Squeaky said. The zoo keeper came over because he overheard that Squeaky let the tiger out. "Little boy, do you realize how much trouble you're in?" he said. "People could've been hurt & killed." Well, since we caught the tiger, we'll let you go, but don't ever do that again, understand?" the zoo keeper said. "Yes, sir," Squeaky replied. (Later when they got home.........) "You're grounded young man," Janet told Squeaky. "Yes, Mama," he said sadly. So, Squeaky went up to his room & went to sleep after the crazy day he had.

ep 9: That's Zit!

One Saturday morning, Sandy wakes up bright & early. She heads to the bathroom. When she looks in the mirror, she sees a huge zit on her cheek. Sandy shrieks so loud that it wakes everybody up. "What's wrong dear?" Janet asked yawning. "Mama, I've got a zit bigger than all of Texas," Sandy said. She looks through the cabinet for some zit cream. Janet told her that they're out of cream. "Aww man!" Sandy siad disappointedly. So Sandy ran out of the house & went to the mini-market. "Excuse me sir, but do ya'll have any zit cream?" Sandy asked. The cashier snickered at how big the zit was & said, "It should be on aisle 6." Sandy goes over to aisle 6 & looks for the cream. Unfortunately, there wasn't any more cream. "Dang!" she siad. So she left the mini-market & went back home to try using a band-aid. "Maybe this'll help cover it up," she said. Just then Sandy heard a mysterious voice. "Pssst," the voice said. "W-Who said that?" Sandy stuttered. Turns out the voice was coming from the zit on Sandy's face. "O.O.....the zit....speaks?!?!?!" She said shockingly. "Yeah, I speak," said the zit. Sandy freaked out & ran out of the house to look for another place that sells zit cream. Everywhere she checked, they said they were all out. So, she went to Angel's houseto see if she had any . Luckily, Angel had had just bought a new bottle of cream. "What're you gonna do w/ that stuff?" the zit asked. Sandy didn't say anything & put some of the cream into her hand & rubbed it on the zit. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!" What a world!" screamed the zit. It then faded away. Sandy thanked Angel & walked home.

ep 10: The Squirrely Disease

Today, when Squeaky was eating lunch, then suddenly he started acting a little weird. He was shaking & his eye was twitching. "Are you ok?" Dixie asked him. He just randomly got out of his chair & started running around in circles, laughing like a maniac. Dixie got up & went to get her mom. "Mama, somethin's wrong with Squeaky," she said. They both went back to the kitchen & saw Squeaky jumping up & down. "Calm down, lil' dude," Sandy said. "Wheeeeeeeeeeee!" Squeaky said hyperly. Then he ran into the backyard & climbed the tree. Sandy, Janet, & Dixie all stared out the kitchen window. "Somethin's up with him," Dixie said after a few seconds of silence. Squeaky continued to run up & down the tree, screeching like a monkey. "We need to get him to the doctor," Janet said. "I know, but how will we catch him?" Sandy asked. They all thought for a minute. Meanwhile........... Squeaky was still running around like a nutcase. "Ham & eggs w/ buttered toast!" he said randomly & chomped on an acorn(EEnE reference:P). Then he hopped over fence & ran off. When Sandy came out to check on him, she noticed he wasn't there. "Oh no! He escaped!" she exclaimed. So she ran back in the house & told Janet & Dixie. They both gasped in shock. "We gotta find 'im," said Janet. So they all went around searching for Squeaky. They searched & searched, but couldn't find him. Janet started to get worried. Suddenly, Sandy got an idea.

She ran back to the house & grabbed a CD of his favorite song(Boom Boom Pow:P) & a boom box. She ran back & told Dixie & Janet her plan. The plan was to lure Squeaky to the backyard by playing the song & then capture him. So Sandy put in the CD & the song started playing. Squeaky heard it from a mile away. He came runng, as planned. He hopped over the fence & then Sandy jumped him. "Come on, you're going to the doctor now," she said. They all grabbed him to make sure he didn't escape. He squirmed a little bit & then suddenly calmed down. At the doctor's............ the doc said that Squeaky's fine. Sandy, Dixie, & Janet gasped. "But, he was actin' freaky a little while ago," Sandy siad. "Yeah, but I'm better now," said Squeaky. Hearing Boom Boom Pow made him feel better. "Wow.....," Dixie said. The next morning, Squeaky woke up feeling great. Then he went downstairs & saw that Dixie, Janet, & Sandy were actimg really weird. They were all hopping around & babbling nonsense. "Oh boy..........." said Squeaky.

ep 11: Picture Day

It's that time of the school year again... picture day, but Dixie & Sandy had nothing to wear. So they went shopping for new clothes, but couldn't find anything they liked. While they searched, Dixie came across a really pretty blue sequined dress. "Ooooh," she said. So Dixie tried it on & found out it fits, so she bought it. Sandy still couldn't find anything. She searched through all the clothes racks & thought they weren't good enough. After 10 minutes of searching, Sandy finally found the perfect outfit. It was a black velvet turtleneck shirt w/ white dress pants. So she bought it & ran home to try it on. "This picture day's gonna be perfect!" she said happily. All her other school pics weren't that great, so she thought this time would be different. On the day of school pictures, Sandy got up, got dressed, & put on some pretty earrings to match the outfit. After breakfast, Sandy walked to school. While walking, she tripped & fell into a mud puddle. She was ok, but unfortunately, her clothes weren't. The whole front was covered in icky mud. She didn't have time to run home & change, so she ran to school & went into the boy's room by mistake. A shirek was heard from within, & Sandy ran out embarressed. She then went to the girl's room & tried to clean up. After attempting to clean her clothes, Sandy got in the line for pictures. After waiting 5 minutes, it was finally her turn. "Smile," said the photographer. Just as Sandy was getting ready to smile, she suddenly sneezed really loud as the camera flashed. Days later... "*sigh* my pic is terrible," Sandy said. "It's not so bad..." Dixie said, trying not to laugh.

ep 12: Squeaky's Halloween Adventure

It's Halloween night & Squeaky is very excited because he loves going trick-or-treating. Plus, it's his favorite holiday. This year, Sandy's gonna take him trick-or-treating. "I can't wait till tonight!" Squeaky said. "What're you gonna go as?" Dixie asked. He told her he was going as a vampire squirrel. That night... While Sandy & Squeaky were walking, they came across a really spooky looking house. "Did you know this house is haunted?" Sandy asked. Squeaky gasped. "It is??" he asked. "Yeah, they say it haunted by some guy that was murdered in that house," Sandy explained. Squeaky gasps again. "They also say that anyone who enters the house never comes out; at least, not alive," she said. They continued to walk to the next house. Squeaky thinks about what his sister said about the haunted house & decides to check it out. So while Sandy was ringing the doorbell, Squeaky managed to get away from her & went up to the front door of the haunted house. The door creaks loudly as he opens it. Inside, all the chairs were covered with sheets, everything had dust & spider webs on them, the floorboards were loose, & it was very dark. "H-Hello?" Squeaky said nervously.

He walks in & turns his flashlight on. As he was walking, he tripped over something. "Ow!" he said & pointed the flashlight toward the thing that tripped him. He gasped loudly. Meanwhile... Sandy was still waiting for theperson to answer the door. She was growing impatient. Back at the haunted house... what Squeaky tripped over was a real skeleton. It was the skeleton of the murdered dude. Squeaky screamed & started running, but he dropped his flashlight. He was really scared. Within a few seconds, he heard eerie moaning sounds. Squeaky whimpered. Meanwhile, Sandy gave up on the house where nobody would answer & turned around , but she noticed Squeaky was missing. She wondered where he was & then realized he might be at the haunted house. So, she ran back towards the creepy house. She goes in & looks around. Squeaky was shaking really badly with fear.

The moaning continued. Then, Squeaky saw two red dots down the hall; it was the ghost! He had an axe in his hand. Squeaky screamed & ran for his life. The ghost chased after him. Sandy heard the the scream coming from the house. She then saw Squeaky running towards her, with the ghost following. They both screamed & ran out of the house as the ghost swung his axe & just barely missed Squeaky's tail. After a mile of running, they slowed down. "That was nuts!" Squeaky said, panting heavily. "What do you think you were doing?!" Sandy asked. "I was just curious," he replied sadly. Sandy grabbed his arm & they went home.

ep 13: Curiosity Killed the Squirrel

While walking in the school hall, Angel noticed a little blue journal on the floor. She wondered who it belonged to since it didn't have a name on it. So she picked it up & started reading it. She giggled at all the things that person wrote. The bell rang & Angel hurried to class. While the teacher was talking, Angel pretended to read her textbook, but she was really reading the journal. She snickered & the teacher said, "Who's giggling back there?" Angel stopped giggling & put the journal under her textbook. The teacher looked around & went back to talking. Once class was over, Angel caught up with Sandy. She showed Sandy the little blue book. "Is this yours?" Angel asks. "Nah,," she replied. "Hmm....who do ya think it belongs to?" Sandy asked. Angel told her that it didn't have a name written in it. They both pondered for a minute. Then Angel thought of something as a light bulb flashed above her head. "It might belong to Ruby, the girl in our science class," she said. "She always carries a journal around.

But, before we try to return it, let's read it." Sandy hesitated for a minute. "Idk...that doesn't seem right," she said. As Angel continued to persuade her into doing it, Sandy gave in & they read it. "Date: November 10; It was a really good day because this boy I really like gave me a kiss at the movies." "Awwww!" they both said. They kept on reading through the journal until someone came up to them. "Hey! That's my journal!" the person said. Sandy & Angel looked up & it was.....Dixie! "Dixie?!?!?!" they said, surprised. She snatched the little blue book out of Angel's hands & walked away angerily. The next day when Dixie went to class, her classmates made fun of her because Angel had told them all of her secrets. As everybody was laughing & joking, Dixie ran out of the classroom in tears. Later, Sandy walked by the girls' bathroom & heard sobbing. She went in & asked who was crying. "Leave me alone, Sandy," she said sniffling. So, Sandy left the bathroom & went looking for Angel.

She told her how Dixie was really upset. "You should apologize," Sandy said. Later at home, Dixie was laying in bed with her head in her pillow. Then there was a knock at the door. "Go away," Dixie said. Angel walked in & told Dixie how she found the diary & should've never read it. "I'm so sorry, Dixie," she said. "I would've returned it to you, but it didn't have a name in it," Angel continued. "I always forget to put my name in it," Dixie said chuckling. Angel giggled softly. "So, are we cool?" she asked. "Like lemonade in the fridge," she said as they shook hands.

Archived