• Advertisement

Kanye West

Clappy

I am quite surprised their isn't a topic about him yet. I guess I am stroking his ego by making a topic for him on this website.

Yes the guy is an arrogant asshole. He has probably one of the most massive egos in the world. There are many negative things about Kanye West as a person, however.....

He is one of the few rappers I like. While I hate the genre of rap music for the most part, there are only a few artists that I actually like and Kanye is one of them.

While I wasn't a big fan of his last album 808s and Heartbreaks where he overabused the autotune, I downloaded his new album My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy this morning and I can't stop listening to it. It is just so fantastic and it reminds me why I became a fan of him.

Discuss. Oh and I definitely expect fishstick and interruption jokes 428899.gif

One of my favourite rappers. Sure he has a huge ego, but who doesn't?

The shades are moronic, though.

Haha one of my friends bought those shades and they were 20 bucks. Absolute waste of money and yeah they are moronic

YO CLAPPY, I'M REALLY HAPPY FOR YA, I'MA LET YOU FINISH, BUT WUMBO IS ONE OF THE BEST MODS OF ALL TIME!

His words, not mine. 428899.gif

Well if we are gonna start up Kanye jokes...Why is Kanye's haircut actually years of work by many doctors to piece together skull fragments like a jigsaw puzzle? Because Kanye once interrupted Chuck Norris on the set of "Walker Texas Ranger"

Wow that Chuck Norris was horrible. Good job past Clappy.

Btw everyone should go out and get the new Kanye album Yeezus. So good. It isn't Kanye at his best, but even Kanye not at his best is still so damn good. I highly recommend it. Probably will be the best album I listen to this year.

I've listened to "On Sight" and "Black Skinhead" so far. Never though i'd say this about Kanye, but: FUCKING AWESOME. It's like industrial death rap. I'll have to get the whole album.

Actually industrial death rap is a pretty good description for most of this cd. You won't regret getting the whole album if you do.

Wow that Chuck Norris was horrible. Good job past Clappy.

Btw everyone should go out and get the new Kanye album Yeezus. So good. It isn't Kanye at his best, but even Kanye not at his best is still so damn good. I highly recommend it. Probably will be the best album I listen to this year.

Chuck Norris himself is horrible tbh :P

Anyway i hate rereading this thread. I cant believe i said i hated Kanye. He's pretty good. I love what i've heard from Yeezus and imma have to buy it soon.

• Like 1