• Advertisement

Year-End SpongeBoard 2017

Steel Sponge

Just like every other year.

EDIT: It's finished! You can view it here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQ9H7rjvJ_NnHjQpHilZRgldpKvme3C_3Z1GqErM9g235kQCLrVNWMQdE79QgykoNbgFjOXsJMK1t7E/pub

IMPORTANT DETAILS:

*- credited as staff/additional writer.
-Works that are at the very bottom and highlighted in red are spin-offs/lit that gained enough views but are only eligible to appear as so due to being unwritten. "Disney's SMiLE," had it been written, would've made the list if all the other highlighted spin-offs weren't.
-One work, however, I decided to exclude to the bottom despite being written was "The "SBC" Variety Hour" by Dragiiin, which was a copy-paste joke spin-off.
-101 different works have been compiled in these 52 weeks.

This might also be the last time I form and publish these kind of lists. If anyone is willing to take that job for me for 2018, I'll PM you what you'll need to do. If I don't have any takers, then I'm stuck doing this for 2018.

Edited by Cousin Mel
  • Like 4

Another year, another opportunity for the "Total Cartoon series" to rank at #4, and very cool that I also got on there with "Power Rangers Multiverse Force", and "4EverGreen Presents One Shot Stories!" :D I'm not sure what will happen next year, what with the "Total Cartoon series" (Generation One); ending soon, but I think that something else exciting will take it's place! :cool: Enough said! ;)