• Advertisement

The Journey of Sebastion

Metal Snake

cooltext517834317.jpg?t=1300557679

Plot Synopsis: In Bikini Bottom, King Neptune has been assassinated by an evil Bottomite named Alex, and his kingdom was taken over. Three years after this, Alex has complete control over the sea. Spongebob and his friends have managed to survive, and have gathered to a hidden base. They are plotting to kill Alex and restore Bikini Bottom to its original state.

This spin-off is rated TV-14 VLD.

V-Strong violence and gore

L-Coarse language

D-Suggestive dialogue

This is the first episode of my spin-off. I hope you like it.

Episode 1: The Chance

*ring ring* Sandy's cell phone was ringing, so she picked it up.

Sandy: Hello?

???: Hello Sandy. It's me, Captain Spongebob.

Sandy: Well howdy, *giggles* Captain Spongebob.

Spongebob: Sandy, are you at the laboratory?

Sandy: I sure am.

Spongebob: I need you to go somewhere where no one can hear us talking.

Sandy: Okey-dokey, then.

Sandy walks to her workroom in the laboratory, and shuts the door.

Sandy: Okay, I'm alone. So what's so important that we need to talk about in private?

Spongebob: It's about the plan. We've decided on our battle strategy, and to put it in action, we need that weapon that you and the other scientists are working on. Is the project finished?

Sandy: Pretty much. Just a few adjustments here and there, and she'll be ready in no time.

Spongebob: Excellent. This is our best chance to end this farce. If this plan works, our victory is assured.

Sandy: You bet it is. That gaddung bastard Alex doesn't stand a chance. I can't believe he's been able to last this long. If he didn't have the help of the other scientists from the KB, he would've been dead long ago.

Spongebob: They were formidable foes indeed. Neptune didn't stand a chance. *sigh*

Sandy: ...

Spongebob: In any case Sandy, I need MSL delivered to the base as soon as possible. Contact me when it's finished.

Sandy: Sure thing Spongebob. Bye.

They both hung up.

Spongebob walked to a room where a blue fish was waiting. He was dressed in a black shirt, blue jeans, and had a black headband strapped around his head.

Fish: So what's going on?

Spongebob: Everything is going as planned. Aside from the weapon, you are the most important aspect in this mission, Sebastion.

End of Episode One.

Reviews will be appreciated.

It was ok. I was disapointed that we barely learned anything about Sebastion, considering he's a main character. I'll still read it though, I just hope it improves

True, but this episode is supposed to be a prologue to the series. Since it's a pilot, and this spin-off is going to have a complicated plot, I wanted to spend more time developing the plot in the first episode rather than introducing characters. Don't worry, Sebastion and friends become more prominent later on.

Episode 2: Spongebob's Plan

From where we last left off...

Sebastion: Most important? What do I have to do?

Spongebob: To put it simply, you will be the operator of the Metal Sea Lion, our ultimate weapon. You will control it from the inside, and use it as part of our attack.

Sebastion: I get to control a massive killing machine? Sounds fun (sarcastically).

Spongebob: Sebastion, this is our only chance to destroy the enemy, at least act like you care about us winning this battle.

Sebastion: As you wish, but this "ultimate weapon" is still very new. What would you expect me to do if it were to fail?

Spongebob: I've already prepared a backup plan. While controlling the sea lion, you will have supports that will assist you if the weapon begins to falter.

Sebastion: Supports?

Spongebob: Yes. Two trusted members of the rebel force. The first is Rayne, one of Sandy's assistants who worked on MSL, and a former member of KB, the Knowledgeable Bottomites. The other is one you've met, Cecil, an elite warrior who's been a member of our alliance for two years.

Sebastion: Cecil, huh? How are they going to help?

Spongebob: I'll explain the plan after I send them in.

Spongebob pulls out his cell phone and calls someone.

Spongebob: Send them in Justin.

Justin: Yes sir.

A few moments later, two more fish walked in. One of the fish had short blonde hair, and was wearing a blue shirt and black pants with red and white stitches. The other fish was raven-haired, and was wearing a lab coat and black jeans. The fish with the blonde hair was Cecil, and the black haired fish with the lab coat was Rayne.

Cecil: You called chief?

Spongebob: Yes. Please sit down.

Cecil and Rayne both sit on the bench that Sebastion was sitting on.

Spongebob: Listen carefully all of you. This plan will require your full potential and all of your skills. I'm going to go over the details of your assignment slowly, and I'll need you to listen to every word. Understand?

Sebastion, Cecil, and Rayne: Yes sir.

Spongebob: Good. But before I begin, I need to explain Metal Sea Lion's abilities. MSL is a very powerful machine modeled after a sea lion, one of the most feared creatures in Bikini Bottom. (Note: Spongebob is referring to the undersea lion from the episode "Spongicus". MSL is modeled after that sea lion, not an actual seal). It's armed with a gatling gun on its right fin, a torpedo shooter on its left fin, and a missile launcher on its back. Thanks to Sandy and her crew, it'll be armed with highly destructive missiles. There's also a pilot seat just below MSL's head that's used to operate the weapon.

Now I'll explain our strategy. Three weeks ago, we discovered Alex's hideout. Two days from now, we will collect Metal Sea Lion from Sandy's laboratory. Once we've collected our weapon, I'll send tanks to destroy one of his supply bases near Neptune's abandoned castle. This will surely capture Alex's attention, and he'll send forces to combat our tanks. This is where you three come in. When Alex assaults our tanks, Sebastion and Rayne will enter MSL, and Sebastion will control it from the inside. Sebastion will use the weapon's missile launcher to fire missiles at Alex's base. With little forces to defend him, and no way to counter the missiles, Alex and his base will be decimated, and the mission will be accomplished.

Sebastion: So where does this backup plan come in?

Spongebob: I'm already getting to it. If the weapon fails to operate, Rayne can regain control of MSL's computer and repair any flaws. And if in some case Sebastion is unable to operate it before our attack, Cecil will control it in his place.

Cecil: Why can't Rayne control it?

Spongebob: Rayne is not a soldier like you and Sebastion. She has only agreed to support you, she has no wish to kill anyone.

Cecil: I see.

Spongebob: Now, is everything understood?

Sebastion, Cecil, and Rayne: Yes captain.

Spongebob: Okay then. I've recorded the details of your assignment. Until I request you again, you are dismissed.

End of Episode Two

Episode 3: Aiding the Enemy

Sebastion, Cecil, and Rayne leave the rebel base after Captain Spongebob orders them to leave. After they return to their homes, we see a shot of Sandy's laboratory. Inside the laboratory, Sandy is with Norbert Nelson, one of the leaders of the Metal Sea Lion project. Sandy had selected Norbert herself as one of the leaders of the assignment, and both of them were walking through the lab examining the other scientist's work.

Norbert: You and your workers seem to be doing a good job Sandy.

Sandy: Of course Norb. Me and my team don't mess around. We don't need no motivation other than taking down Alex!

Nobert: You're very confident Sandy. Just what I'd expect from a former KB member.

Sandy: Don't compare me to KB. My attachment to that group is as dead as a dog on the street.

Norbert: If it's no longer around, and you don't like it anymore, why are you still talking about it?

Sandy: Don't ask me, you brought it up.

Norbert: Alright, whatever. So when will production will be finished?

Sandy: All the parts have been put together, the only thing left to do is a safety check. Production will be finished tomorrow at the latest. Right after, we'll give it to Spongebob.

Norbert: Excellent. Alright Sandy, I need to get back to my office. I'll be busy, so please report any information updates on MSL back to Brendon.

Sandy: Okay, see you then.

Norbert walked to his office. Immediately when he entered, he closed the door and locked it. He sat in the chair by his desk, and pushed on something in his ear. There was a ringing sound that only he could hear.

Norbert: Alex? Alex, can you hear me?

Alex: Yes, I can.

Norbert: This is Neil.

Alex: Are you alone?

Neil: Of course. I'm at the office by myself. No one should be able to hear us talk thanks to this earphone I'm using.

Alex: Good. What are you calling for?

Neil: I need to make another status report on MSL. It's urgent. They've almost finished production on it. The plan needs to be put in action tonight.

Alex: Don't fret Neil. I've already sent battle tanks to the laboratory. No one is suspicious about you, right?

Neil: They don't appear to be, but I'm starting to get nervous. Even though I've disposed of Norbert, their bound to suspect eventually that something's wrong.

Alex: Relax, Neil. You only need to keep up the disguise a little longer. The assault on the laboratory begins tonight. We will take MSL for ourselves, and victory will be ours.

Neil: Good. I have to go now. Goodbye.

Neil canceled the conversation.

End of Episode Three.

Thank you for reading, reviews will be appreciated.

Episode 4: The Assault (Part 1 of 2)

After Neil ended his conversation with Alex, he took a piece of paper, and began to write something. After he was finished, he called Norbert's secretary, Stephanie, on the intercom inside the office.

Norbert: Stephanie, this is Norbert Nelson. Please come to my office. I repeat, come to my office.

A few minutes later, Stephanie arrived.

Stephanie: You wanted to see me sir?

Norbert: Yes. I need you to deliver this to Brendon Torfish, the head leader of this operation. I need you to tell him to tell the other scientists to halt any remaining work on MSL for today. Tell him that the reason for this is all on this paper.

Stephanie: Um, okay, whatever you say sir.

Norbert handed her the paper, and Stephanie walked to Brendon's workroom, confused about what Norbert said. Why would he delay production when they were almost finished with the project? She chose not to ask, as she couldn't question Norbert's authority. Once she arrived at Brendon's office, she knocked on the door.

Brendon: Who is it?

Stephanie: It's Stephanie. Norbert Nelson asked me to deliver something important to you. Can I come in?

Brendon: Yes, come in.

Stephanie walked into Brendon's workroom. It was significantly bigger than Norbert's, and it had numerous places for storing important files.

Brendon: What do you need to tell me?

Stephanie: I have to tell you something concerning MSL. Norbert wants you to tell the scientists to stop working on it for today.

Brendon: What?! Why?

Stephanie: It's all on this piece of paper.

Stephanie gave the paper to Brendon. Brendon read it twice, and he let go of it in astonishment.

Brendon: Very well then. You're dismissed Stephanie.

Stephanie exited Brendon's office, and Brendon turned on the intercom that he had.

Brendon: Attention scientists. Attention scientists. There has been an abrupt change of plans. All work on MSL is being delayed until tomorrow morning. Until then, you are all dismissed.

The scientists were puzzled. Nevertheless, they left the laboratory, and proceeded to return to their homes. Neil, having heard Brendon's voice over the intercom, was pleased that his plan went well.

Neil: Now all that's left to do is report my progress later on.

Later that night...

All the scientists had left. The only ones occupying the laboratory were Neil(Norbert), Sandy, Brendon, and the security. Sandy, Brendon and Neil(or so he said) were recording today's progress, and the security guards were guarding the laboratory. There were many guards inside the laboratory. Four of the guards surrounded the front of the lab, and four of them surrounded the rear. There were also two rooms close to the roof of the laboratory, one on the front, and the other on the back. Each of them contained a guard and a radar that could read enemy movements. If the radar picked up an enemy that was too powerful for the guards outside of the building to handle, the guard would alert the fish inside the laboratory. The laboratory also had an arsenal of weapons, tanks, and fighter planes given to them by Spongebob's rebel force for the lab's protection.

Sandy's laboratory was well armed, but Alex had planned very carefully. Suddenly, the radar in both rooms picked up a movement. The tanks Alex spoke of were coming to attack the laboratory! There were two of them, and each of them split up, and came from the front and the back. They fired explosives at the lab, killing the guards that surrounded the lab, and decimating the building's walls. The guards that kept track of the radars survived though, and called the security.

Front Guard: There are enemy tanks approaching the lab! We need backup immediately!

Rear Guard: Enemy tanks are coming straight for the lab! We need support, now!

Two of the guards went to one of the rooms in the laboratory. The room had a pad on it for entering a code. One of the guards entered the password, which opened the door to the room. Inside the room, were all of the labs weapons given to them by Spongebob. It was also the storage room for MSL. The guards boarded two of the fighter jets inside the room, and proceeded to fight the tanks.

End of Episode Four.

Episode 5: The Assault (Part 2)

The soldiers got into the jets, and each of them pulled out a control. They pressed one of the buttons on the control, and a huge door on the lower level of the basement opened. They piloted the planes out of the lab, and proceeded to fight Alex's tanks. They shot the tanks with rapid-fire guns, but they had no effect on the tank's armor.

The captain soldier pulled out an intercom on the jet to speak to the other soldier.

Captain Soldier: Our bullets have no effect! Prepare to fire the missile!

Jet Soldier: Yes sir!

One of the jets went to the front of the lab, the other jet went to the back. They both hovered out of the tank fire's range, and shot a missile that was stored in a launcher at the bottom of their planes at the tanks. The armor on the tanks couldn't withstand the blast, and the tanks were destroyed.

Jet Soldier: We did it.

Captain: Don't relax yet. There could be more enemies.

Moments later, eleven of Alex's planes approached the laboratory.

Jet Soldier: Captain! Fighter planes dead ahead!

Captain: Dammit! We need backup!

The captain called for support, and nearly every soldier in the building rushed to the weapons room and boarded the jets. Sandy and Brendon were trying to get out of the laboratory. They were running to the weapons room.

Sandy: Dang it Brendon, move! We need get out of here! We need to board a plane and fly out of this place!

At last, they reached the room. Sandy was about to enter the code, when suddenly, an enemy plane swooped into the building through the hole that the tank had created on the front of the laboratory. The plane fired, and killed everyone on the ground floor of the building except Sandy and Brendon. The jet landed on the floor of the lab, and the pilot of the plane got out of the jet.

Pilot: I'm afraid you won't be going anywhere, Sandy.

Sandy turned and faced the pilot. She recognized his face.

Sandy: Wait a second, you're Ryan. I remember you from KB!

Ryan: Yes, I am.

Sandy: So you're working for Alex now.

Ryan: You don't seem that surprised.

Sandy: Why would I? The reason I left that dumb organization was because of selfish bastards like you.

Ryan: Look who's talking. You took part in our "projects" as well. Not only that, you're willing to murder us all with a giant robot.

Sandy was shocked. Brendon stood still in astonishment.

Sandy: How the hell do you know about...

Ryan: Since I don't have to keep it a secret anymore, one of your workers was a spy. Our good friend Neil was courteous enough to disguise himself as Norbert, and send as much information he could possibly get on your projects, and this base. We know everything, Sandy.

Sandy: No. Neil too? You mean...

Ryan: That's right, it's not just me. Aside from Neil and I, there are three other former KB members working for Alex. David, Joanne, and Mark, are all helping us. So Sandy,

before you go around judging people, you should assess the situation at hand. Because you never know what someone might truly be.

Sandy: You son of a bitch. You're dead.

Sandy rushed towards Ryan and tried to punch him, but Ryan blocked her fist. She immediately threw another punch at him, but Ryan blocked it as well. Sandy then proceeded to kick him in the stomach, but just before Sandy was able to kick him, she felt a bolt of pain in her foot, and she was repelled, and fell to the ground.

Sandy (in her mind): What?! How did he block my kick? I didn't see him move at all!

Sandy got back up, and tried to hit him again. This time, she aimed a kick at his throat, which Ryan blocked with his right arm. But this was exactly what Sandy wanted. Sandy lifted her left hand up, and with all her strength, hit Ryan's arm with a hand chop. It cut almost one-fourth of the way through his arm. But the moment after she hit him, Ryan grabbed her arm, and Sandy could see something emerging from Ryan arm.

Sandy: Is that... electricity?!

The electricity from Ryan's arm gave Sandy a powerful shock throughout her body. She screamed in pain.

Sandy: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandy collapsed to the ground.

Ryan: That's right. Thanks to Mark and the drugs he created, I'm able to run a strong electrical current throughout my body. And I can emit up to a few million volts from any point on my body. Because I need you alive, I didn't give you a fatal shock, but now you shouldn't be able to move.

Ryan grabbed Sandy's throat and held her up against the wall. She couldn't speak.

Brendon(in his mind): What am I going to do? I can't help her at all. I've got to get away from here!

Brendon dashed up the stairs that lead to his office in a futile attempt to escape Ryan. He just couldn't bear to see Sandy get hurt. As he went up to the second floor, he saw something that horrified him. The floor was covered in the soldiers corpses, and there were piles of their blood as far as his eyes could see.

Brendon: OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just then, someone from behind kicked Brendon in the back. It was Neil. He grabbed Brendon's arms and held them together, and pressed his foot on Brendon's back. Brendon couldn't move.

Neil: You stupid man. You can't fight, and you can't even flee properly. How sad.

Brendon was more scared than he had ever been in his life. The jets outside were unable to defeat the enemy planes, Brendon and Sandy were helpless, and there was no one who could save them. Alex's assault on the laboratory had succeeded, and Brendon and Sandy were about to face Alex's wrath.

End of Episode Five.

Episode 6: The Loss

The entire laboratory was in turmoil. The lab's jets were shot down, the place was infiltrated, and Sandy and Brendon were helpless against the two ruthless former KB members, Neil and Ryan. Neil and Ryan had both ambushed them, and while they could have killed them with ease, they didn't. But why? Neil had figured out from his spying mission that MSL was armed with a password system, and it was required to enter two passwords to activate it. Sandy knew one of them, and Brendon knew the other one. The password system also had search prevention, so Neil and Ryan had no choice but to figure out the passwords from Sandy and Brendon. Ryan held Sandy up against the wall near the weapons room, and Neil still held Brendon in a tight position so that he wouldn't escape.

Neil(shouting to Ryan from the second floor): Hey Ryan! I got the other guy for you!

Ryan: Good work. Get the password out of him any way you can!

Neil: I had already intended to. (snickers)

Ryan: Wow, he really does seem to enjoy it. Anyways, I have a matter to attend to as well.

Sandy was starting to wake up.

Ryan: Hello again, Sandy.

Sandy: ...I... thought I was... dead.

Ryan: Unfortunately for you, no.

Sandy: Why didn't... you... kill me?

Ryan: Cut the crap, Sandy. I told you that I knew EVERYTHING. I know that MSL is in the weapons room, and I know that you know one of the passwords needed to activate it. So you better tell me what you know, or there's going to be hell to pay.

Sandy: Forget it.

Ryan: Heh heh. I knew you wouldn't talk just because I asked. Get ready.

Electricity ran through Ryan's body just like before, and he shocked Sandy. As Sandy screamed in agony, Neil was torturing Brendon upstairs. He had his foot on Brendon's back, and his hands wrapped around his arm.

Neil: So Brendon, anything you want to say? Want to say anything about the password for MSL, or the weapons room?

Brendon: N-no.

Neil: Oh really?

Neil put his fin on Brendon's hand.

Neil: Nice fingers you got here, Brendon. You're pretty fortunate, you know. Not many fish in the sea have fingers. Tell you what. If you don't talk, I'll make you regret having these fingers.

Brendon: You wouldn't!

Neil: I would, that is unless you do what you know you have to.

Brendon: No. I can't let Sandy down.

Neil: I understand. Don't worry, I'll start with your least important finger, your pinky.

Neil gripped Brendon's pinky finger, and twisted it until it broke.

Brendon: AGH! GOD DAMN IT! SHIT! AAAGHH!!!!!!!

Neil: Ready to talk?

Brendon: GO TO HELL!

Neil: Woah dude, you need an attitude lesson.

This time, Neil grabbed Brendon's fourth finger (from the thumb), twisted it, and snapped it.

Brendon: AAAAAGGGGHHH!!!!! GET OFF OF ME YOU SICK ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brendon was furious. He struggled to get free of Neil's hold, and he managed to kick Neil in the leg. Neil jolted back, and let go of Brendon in the midst of the pain. Brendon got up, and he charged at Neil to hit him again, but Neil intercepted him, and smacked Brendon square in the stomach. He then kicked Brendon, which sent Brendon skidding across the floor.

Neil: You little prick. I'm gonna beat the crap out of you!

Neil rushed up to Brendon and kicked him in the side of the head. He then got on top of Brendon, and punched him in the face repeatedly.

Neil: You like that, you son of a bitch?!

Brendon gave no response. He was bleeding from the neck down. Neil realized that he was unconscious.

Neil: Damn...

Meanwhile, downstairs, Sandy was still being tortured by Ryan. She was half-dead, had been electrocuted numerous times by him, but she refused to tell Ryan anything.

Ryan(to himself): She's even more formidable than I imagined. I don't think this is going to work.

Sandy was too hurt to speak. Just then, Neil called from upstairs.

Neil: Hey Ryan, Brendon's out cold! I couldn't get him to talk!

Ryan: Dammit, Neil! What the hell am I supposed to do? I need to contact Alex.

Ryan called Alex on the same earphone that Neil had used earlier.

Alex: Hello?

Ryan: Alex, we got trouble. Sandy and Brendon aren't talking. We tortured them just like you said, but they're not saying anything!

Alex: Oh Ryan, you're so impractical. Just to let you know, I had already prepared a backup plan in case of a predicament such as this. Instead of activating the weapon here in this lab, we're going to take it back to one of my bases that Spongebob doesn't know about yet. We'll also take Sandy and Brendon with us too, and torture them for the information we need there.

Ryan: But what's the point of that?

Alex: Ryan, first of all, it's 2:30 AM. The rebel base does a daily status check on the laboratory three hours from now. And at my base, there's all sorts of things there we can use to torture them. Also, the missiles on MSL can be fired from very long distances. The weapon needs to be in a hidden area for our next attack.

Ryan: But the weapons room where there keeping MSL is locked! And I couldn't get the code out of Sandy!

Alex: I thought of that too Ryan, and I already have an idea. Sandy underestimated me by guarding the weapon with a simple security lock. I can hack such a system easily. Just wait a second, and the door will open.

The huge door that guarded all of the weapons and MSL opened.

Ryan: Neil! Change of plans! We're taking MSL and Sandy and Brendon with us! Alex's orders!

Neil: What the..?

Ryan: No questions! I'll explain later! Just grab the two, and follow me to the weapons room!

Neil:..Umm, okay.

Neil picked up the unconscious Sandy and Brendon, and went inside the weapons room with Ryan. They were amazed by the sight of all of the weapons. At last, they saw MSL. It was in the middle of the room, and the jets and the rest of the weapons were tucked away in corners.

Ryan: Alex, how in Neptune's name are we going to take that back to the base?!

Alex: I've already sent a jet to the lab. A jet specifically designed to carry enormous weight. It's going to land right outside of the opening in the weapons room. There's a button you have to press that's right next to the opening to board it. There's also some rope in the cockpit for tying up our two guests.

Ryan: Wait a minute. I see. This wasn't a backup plan, this was your true plan from the beginning.

Alex: Well, I tend to plan ahead of things.

Ryan found the button, and pressed it, opening the door. After a while, the jet arrived. It was massive, and painted red. Ryan got inside.

Ryan: Neil, there's rope in the cockpit. Tie up Sandy and Brendon, and put them in the cockpit.

Neil: Fine.

Neil reluctantly obeyed Ryan's orders, and got into the plane.

Neil: It's done, your majesty.

Ryan: Don't talk to your leader that way.

Alex: Okay Ryan. I need you to hover over MSL, and pull the switch right next to the pilot seat.

Ryan did so, and when he pulled it, MSL began to shake. After a few seconds, MSL stuck to the bottom of the plane!

Ryan: What?!

Alex: I attached a powerful magnet to the bottom of the jet, and due to its structure, it can carry objects of nearly any size.

Ryan: Magnificent.

Alex: Ryan, there's a system installed on the jet that will guide you back to my base. Follow it, and you should be there in no time.

Ryan flew the jet back to Alex's base. Alex now had possession of the rebel base's best weapon.

An hour and a half later...

It was 4:00 AM. Spongebob's foghorn alarm went off, which woke him up. He still lived in his pineapple house, which had survived Alex's attacks over the years. He no longer had Gary though. Spongebob stretched and yawned, and then turned his alarm off. He put on his pants, then his captain's uniform. He then went downstairs, and ate some "Kelpo" for breakfast.

Spongebob: I'm still tired. I better call Sandy and make sure she's okay.

Spongebob called Sandy on her cell phone. No answer.

Spongebob: That's strange. Maybe she's busy. I'll try again later.

Twelve minutes later, Spongebob called again. No response. He tried again fifteen minutes later. No response.

Spongebob: Why is Sandy ignoring me?

He was starting to get worried. He knew Sandy always got up at 3:30 AM. He tried calling again. No answer. He called again. No answer. He then looked at the clock. It was 4:52 AM. He had to be at the rebel base at 5:30 AM.

Spongebob: Something's not right. I need to go down to the lab to make sure everything's okay.

Spongebob ran out of his house, and dashed to the laboratory. When he arrived, he was horrified by what he saw. The laboratory had been demolished by Alex's attack. There were dead bodies and destroyed jets all over the ground.

Spongebob: No. Why? How did this happen?!

End of Episode Six.

Episode 7: After the Loss

Spongebob was mortified at the sight of the laboratory's destruction. He was down on his knees, and he looked like he was about to cry.

Spongebob: SANDY!!! Please be alive! Please!

After staying still in shock for a while, he received a call from the lab inspection team at the rebel base.

Spongebob: Hello?

Inspector#1: Where have you been? You were supposed to give the order to leave five minutes ago!

Spongebob: Listen, it's an emergency! The lab was invaded last night!

Inspector#1: WHAT?!

Spongebob: I need you and the inspectors to come to the laboratory right now! You have my consent! Just come!

The inspectors did as he said, and drove to the laboratory, and saw the now demolished laboratory.

Inspector#1: Sweet Neptune...

Inspector#2: It's not possible.

Some of the other scientists were there too, and had heard the sad news from Spongebob. Spongebob noticed the inspection team, and went up to them.

Spongebob: I need you to go inside and inspect the damage! We need to find out how this happened as soon as possible! Check anything suspicious! Hurry!

The inspection team entered the laboratory.

Inspector#1: Alright, we don't have a lot of time. We need to divide into pairs, and check everywhere in the lab. Since there are eight of us, we'll split into two groups of four. One team will check the second floor upstairs, and the other team will check down here. Got it?

All: Yes.

Inspector#1: Good. I'll decide the teams.

They divided into two groups, and split up. The team that went upstairs decided to investigate the laboratory staff's offices. One inspector stayed behind to observe any damage on the second floor, the others split up to search the rooms respectively. One went in Norbert's, one went in Brendon's, and one went in Sandy's.

Inspector#3: Hmmm, aside from the cadaver, there's no real damage here.

Meanwhile, the person who was inspecting Norbert's workroom was searching everywhere for evidence of the intruders. He was searching through every file cabinet,

but all of them were either locked or almost completely empty.

Inspector#4: That's odd. What kind of office keeps only a few files available for viewing?

We cut to the next inspector who is searching Brendon's office. Just like the last inspector, he investigates the file cabinets, but unlike the last inspector, he finds a file

under the letter "K"(the files are organized alphabetically), named "KB".

Inspector#5: KB? Wait a minute, I remember that.

He looked inside it, and saw some old newspapers. One of them was dated November 12, 2005, and was entitled, "New Scientist Organization Has Begun in Bikini Bottom!" "Robert Bottomshore, Famous Bikini Bottom Underwater Technician, is Cooperating With Bikini Bottom's Most Famous Scientists, Who Claim That They Will Change the World Forever!" Below the headline was a picture of the scientists, Sandy, Neil, Ryan, David, Joanne, Mark, and Alex.

Inspector#5: Is that... Sandy?! With Alex?!

He put the paper away, and grabbed another newspaper. This one was dated, February 18th, 2006, and was entitled, "KB Develops Groundbreaking Technology! A New Era in Bikini Bottom May Have Begun!" Below the headline, there was a picture of Mark with Robert. The paper said that Mark had engineered material that could

give fish superhuman powers.

Inspector#5: Why would Brendon keep this in his office?

We cut to the next inspector, who is searching Sandy's workroom. Sandy's office is smaller than Norbert's and Brendon's, and all of her files were kept in the cabinets in her desk. The inspector didn't find anything suspicious in the files, but he did see a stack of newspapers to the left of Sandy's desk. He saw that one of them was entitled "KB Suspected of Illegal Activity!" "Are Things Not What They Appear to be?" The paper was dated December 17th, 2006. Below the headline, it said that KB was suspected of using illegal drugs and chemicals in their experiments. Also, eleven people had gone missing in the past month. Under that newspaper was another paper entitled, "Robert Bottomshore Found Guilty!" "KB Placed Under Arrest!" The paper was dated March 4th, 2007, and there was a page about Robert Bottomshore being guilty of experimenting illegal drugs on fish, and the rest of KB being arrested for suspicion of taking part in these heinous acts.

Inspector#6: Wow. This is...unbelievable.

There was one more interesting newspaper he found in the pile. The front page bore the title, "KB Released from Prison!" "Robert Bottomshore, However, Is a Different Story!" The paper was dated March 12th, 2007. The paper was about Sandy and the other scientists being released from jail due to a lack of evidence. Robert Bottomshore wasn't released though. He admitted to taking part in live fish experimentation, and said that he was implanting chips inside of the KB members. He also said that he had created a project known as "BottomiteDeath", a drug that could kill people that had these chips inside of them over a gradual period of time.

Inspector#6: Holy crap.

Meanwhile, downstairs, the lower level team was inspecting the damage on the first floor.

Inspector#7: Damn, these holes in the wall are huge.

Inspector#8: It has to be Alex. No one else could do this kind of damage to the lab.

Inspector#1: I think so too, but we can't make assumptions. We have to know for sure who did this.

Inspector#2: You know, the intruder must have had some other purpose of invading the lab besides destroying it.

The inspector walked over to the weapons room guarded by the keypad. When he did, he was shocked to see the door open before his eyes without him typing in a code.

Inspector#2: It opened automatically? What the hell?!

Inspector#1: What's going on?

Inspector#2: This door opened, even though it's password activated. I didn't even push a button. There's no way that could happen.

Inspector#1: Unless... it was hacked!

Inspector#2: What?! You can't hack a system like this! There's no computer in sight!

Inspector#1: You can as long as you have a link. Anyways, there must be something suspicious inside that room. Let's go check.

They both entered the room, and noticed that the door at the end was wide open, and that MSL was gone.

Inspector#1: Oh my god.

Inspector#2: They must have stolen MSL from the weapons room! We have to tell Captain Spongebob!

The two inspectors went outside, and went up to Spongebob.

Inspector#1: Captain, MSL has been stolen!

Spongebob: What?!

Inspector#2: Follow us to the weapons room!

All three of them went to the weapons room. Spongebob immediately noticed the absence of MSL.

Spongebob:.. It's just as I feared...

Inspector#1: Captain?

Spongebob: I.. have to call them.

Spongebob pulled out his cell phone and called Sebastion.

End of Episode Seven

Episode 8: Spongebob's New Plan

Back at the rebel base...

Spongebob was in the strategy planning room. He had called Sebastion, Cecil, and Rayne, and explained the situation to each of them. In four hours, he had prepared a new plan, and had ordered them to come to the base so that he could explain it to them. At last, Spongebob got a page from the intercom.

Justin: Sir, three people have arrived claiming they've been requested to see you.

Spongebob: What are their names?

Justin: Sebastion, Cecil and Rayne.

Spongebob: Send them in immediately.

Justin: Yes sir.

Soon, the trio walked in.

Spongebob: Glad you finally came. Sit down on the bench.

The three sat down on the bench.

Spongebob: As you three already know, MSL has been taken by an unknown enemy. If MSL is used against us, we will lose the battle for sure.

Sebastion: Captain, I need to ask a question.

Spongebob: What is it?

Sebastion: How do we know that it was Alex who stole the weapon? And if he has it, why hasn't he used it yet?

Spongebob: I sent a mole to spy on Alex a while back. He's reported that MSL is inside one of Alex's bases. Also, the reason Alex can't use it is because MSL is password-activated, and only the heads of the MSL project know these passwords. The mole also told me that they were kidnapped and are being tortured for these codes.

Sebastion: So, what can we do about it?

Spongebob: I know what you can do. I have prepared a new strategy. This plan is extremely risky, but it is probably the only possible action we can take. For your mission, you must infiltrate Alex's hideout.

The trio was shocked and confused.

Sebastion: What?!

Rayne: But I'm not a soldier! I can't go on an actual mission!

Cecil: I don't understand, how can we pull off a plan like that? There's three of us, having many people on a stealth mission would be a disadvantage.

Spongebob: Don't fret, I've already planned it out, so listen carefully. I have two technologies that will be very useful on this mission. Rayne, you may not be a soldier, but you are a very important part of this mission. I have something for you that will be very useful.

Spongebob pulls out a spherical object.

Rayne: Hey, that's the prototype of the Presence-Eraser that I created!

Spongebob: Show how it works.

Spongebob gives it to Rayne.

Rayne: All you have to do is put it on your shoulder, and it clings on. Then you have to press the blue button, and...

Rayne couldn't be seen.

Rayne: Then you press the red button to deactivate it.

Rayne reappeared.

Cecil: Nice job, Rayne.

Sebastion: Why'd you call it the Presence-Eraser?

Rayne: I didn't want to use "invisible" in its name, but I came up with it in a hurry.

Spongebob: That technology will be of great use on this mission. Unfortunately, the only copy of this device is this one, so Sebastion and Cecil will have to walk through the base with the risk of being seen.

Sebastion: Wonderful. What's the other technology?

Spongebob: The other technology is that you'll be wearing a Codec inside your ear so that I can contact you. When I contact you, you will hear a beeping noise. The Codec is very small, and only you will be able to hear it.

Sebastion: Alright.

Spongebob: Now, I'll finally explain the plan. We will fly you over to Alex's base. There are radars in the front and back of the base though, so we will drop devices that can create electromagnetic interference to disable the radars. Once the radars are gone, there should be a door blocking the entrance that requires a password to be entered. I know the password, so I'll give it to you by Codec. Afterward, you will have to sneak past the guards on the first floor. There should be an elevator there that can take you down to the lower level of the base where the hostages are being held, but its for authorized personnel. There should be a set of stairs though leading to the upper level where the computer room is. Go inside the computer room, and Rayne will hack one of the base's computers.

Rayne: You want me to hack the base's computer?

Spongebob: Yes. You were said to be an excellent computer hacker back when you worked for KB. That's a skill that neither Sebastion and Cecil have.

Rayne: And that's the only reason I'm being sent on this mission?

Spongebob: Essentially, yes. You must hack the computer system and deactivate all of the security locks in the base that I don't know the passwords for. After that's been done, Sebastion and Cecil will go down to the basement level. There are two floors on the lower level that each house the hostages respectively. You must find them and release them from their captivity. Hopefully, they've not given away the codes. If they have, I have a backup plan just in case.

Sebastion(in his mind): Where I have heard this before?

Spongebob: Will there be any further questions?

All: No sir.

Spongebob: Good. Preparations for this mission will be made shortly. Just remember one thing. Alex can not be allowed to triumph. No matter what happens, the outcome of this mission must be a success. (grimly) No matter what.

End of Episode Eight.

Episode 9: The Dreams

Where we last left off, our protagonists had received their new orders from Spongebob. They were asked to come back to the base early next morning. It was now nighttime, and they had all returned to their shelters, with much thought about everything their commander had told them. We then see Sebastion in his home preparing to go to sleep.

"I guess I have to go on this mission," said Sebastion to himself. "It's crazy how abrupt this happened. I wasn't too excited about having to use that machine to fight Alex, and now I have to enter his lair along with Cecil and that scientist? I don't understand the captain's motives."

Sebastion crawled into his bed, and looked up at the wall.

"When I go to sleep at night," he thought, "I nearly always have dreams. Dreams about the things I've done. All the mistakes I've made. I wish I could just get over them.

After about half an hour, Sebastion fell asleep. He began to dream. In his dream, he was on a battlefield, and armed with a rifle. He was fighting against Alex's forces. In the midst of the action, he could see a soldier, and one of Alex's men who was also armed with a gun. Alex's soldier fired a bullet from his gun at the other soldier's arm, which exploded, and blew off the soldier's arm.

"AAAAGGGHHH!" the soldier screamed in agony.

"Adam!" Sebastion yelled.

Sebastion fired his gun, and killed the soldier who destroyed his comrades arm. He then went to help Adam.

"Adam! Adam, talk to me!" Sebastion shouted.

"Seba...K...," Adam muttered.

"What?" replied Sebastion in confusion.

"Please... kill me. I'm... good for dead." Adam pleaded.

A bullet was fired, and blood splattered on Sebastion's face, awakening him from his nightmare.

"AAAAHHH!" Sebastion yelled as he slammed his fist on the bed.

"Damn it!" he exclaimed. "It's always... about that day..."

Meanwhile, we cut to Cecil's house. Cecil was sitting on his bed, pondering everything that had happened that day.

"I don't feel like going to sleep at all," said Cecil. "I'm always anxious before I go to bed, especially on a night before a mission. To infiltrate that hideout, would I have to kill Alex's minions? I guess I can't change this. I'll just have to hope for the best."

"I wish David was still here," said Cecil as he got into his bed. "I remember when I was in the Bikini Bottom military with him before I even joined the rebel army. He always managed to help me feel better when I was upset. *sigh*"

Cecil fell asleep shortly. Like Sebastion, he began to have a dream. In his dream, he could see David and a mysterious figure having a conversation.

"David, there's something you must do for me." said the figure.

"What?!" David replied in shock. "Why do I have to do that?"

Cecil could then see a vision of someone being tortured. He could hear loud screams of anguish from the torture victim. Then, he saw David shooting someone, which caused him to wake up.

"Ugh. What.. What was that dream?" he asked himself.

Meanwhile, we cut to Rayne's home. Rayne was feeling depressed and nervous about the next day.

"Something doesn't feel right," she said, "why would Spongebob send me to Alex's hideout and put me in such a great amount of danger just so I can unlock some security doors? It doesn't make sense to me at all, but I didn't want to question him. He's the commander of the entire army, and I'm just a simple scientist. I doubt anything I could have said to him would matter."

"I just hope no one gets hurt," said Rayne, as he laid down in her bed, "I don't want see anyone die in front of me. I don't want to make anyone suffer ever again."

Rayne soon fell asleep. Just like the others, she had a dream. In her dream, she had a flashback from the past. She was working on a machine, when a woman walked towards her. Rayne turned around to face this person, and the first thing she noticed was that this fish was Lauren, a KB member who was a medicine specialist in the same field as Mark. She and Lauren had been friends for a while, but Rayne saw that Lauren was furious, and had a menacing look in her eyes.

"RAYNE, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" Lauren shouted as she punched Rayne in the face.

"Lauren! What..." Rayne replied in confusion.

"You used my friend like a lab rat, you bitch!" Lauren yelled, as she grabbed Rayne, and smacked her across the face again. She punched her in the stomach, threw her against the wall, and kicked her in the jaw. Some of the scientists noticed what was going on, and they stopped Lauren from hurting Rayne any further.

"You mean nothing to me now, Rayne," said Lauren. "Just sit there and die."

Rayne woke up from her dream, and began to cry.

"Why? Why didn't I just leave him alone?" she asked herself. She then noticed that it was morning.

"I guess... it's time." she said.

End of Episode Nine.

Reviews Will be Appreciated.

Season finale premiere.

Episode 10: The Infiltration (Part 1)

It was 5:00 AM in the morning. Sebastion, Cecil, and Rayne had all arrived at the rebel base to depart for their mission. Spongebob was explaining their mission to them one last time. He was also going over some details with them that he had not explained the other day.

"Remember, you must not be seen by Alex's minions," said Spongebob. "If they catch you, they will summon Alex, and you'll be killed. Do whatever it takes to avoid them."

"However," Spongebob continued, "I'm not going to send you to into the hideout of our greatest nemesis armed with only your bare hands. During this mission, all of you, including Rayne, will be armed with a tranquilizer gun, a 7-inch knife, and a standard pistol that the soldiers in my army use. If in the occasion that you do get caught, you will have some way to defend yourselves. You have permission to either knock out, or kill anyone who sees you."

"Wow, that's very generous of you." Sebastion said in a facetious tone.

"There is another thing that you will be bringing to this mission," Spongebob informed them. "I want you all to wear one of these during this mission." He held out a black suit that had six pockets, two thigh pockets, two leg pockets, and two chest pockets. There was also a sheath strapped on the suit made for carrying a knife.

"Why do we have to wear this suit?" Rayne asked.

"Simple," replied Spongebob. "These suits are designed to help you move with stealth and agility. They're also ideal for storing weapons and items."

"I see." Rayne said.

"I've prepared three suits for you," Spongebob said, "each of them containing ammunition for your guns, and three rations, containing food that the soldiers carry on their missions. You only have ten cartridge reloads for each of your guns though, and a very limited supply of food, so don't waste all of it."

"Got it," replied Sebastion. "Is that all we need to know?"

"There is one more thing," said Spongebob. "The last thing you need to be given in order to increase your progress on this mission, are some drugs given to us by Sandy's scientists."

"Did you just say drugs?" Rayne asked in surprise.

"Yes Rayne," Spongebob replied, "you must be given some of the army's drugs before the mission."

"I... I didn't know that." Rayne said nervously.

"Rayne," Spongebob told her, "for many years, soldiers have been given drugs such as methamphetamine, so that they could survive in the war. We need to give you some pills and injections to increase your chance of suriving on this mission. I'm sorry Rayne, but you don't have a choice."

"*sigh* Alright." Rayne said reluctantly.

"So everything is set," said Spongebob. "The drugs will be given to you by Dr. Lauren Parrifish, a former KB member who will be my assistant in this operation."

Rayne froze up upon hearing the words, "Dr. Lauren Parrifish".

"D-D-Doctor L-L-L-Lauren?" an aghast Rayne said. She looked down, and started blinking rapidly. Everyone started looking at her.

"Are you alright, Rayne?" Spongebob asked in concern.

Rayne did not answer. Painful memories were flashing through her mind as her face was dripping with sweat.

Spongebob, Sebastion, and Cecil decided to turn their attention away from Rayne. Spongebob then called on the intercom, "Justin, send in Dr. Lauren."

"Yes sir." Justin replied.

Dr. Lauren entered the room. She was an orange fish, and was dressed in a red shirt.

"Hello, I'm Lauren Parrifish, medical expert," said Lauren as she introduced herself. "I am temporarily serving the rebel army, at the request of commander Spongebob."

"Hello, Mrs. Lauren." Cecil said as he greeted the scientist.

"You must be the soldiers that Spongebob hired to carry out this operation," Lauren replied. "Nice to meet you."

"So you're from KB too." Sebastion said.

"Yes, I am from KB," Lauren responded. "Before I left, I was a specialist in the field of medicine. I created all sorts of drugs with the aid of another fish named Mark, and I'm going to give you some of them before your flight to Alex's base. Do I have your permission, captain?"

"Yes," said Spongebob gravely. "Take them to the infirmary on the first floor, below here."

"Alright then," said Lauren. "Everyone, follow me."

Everyone left the room except for Spongebob. Spongebob looked down in what appeared to be sadness.

"I don't know how I'll ever be able to get over what I've done." he said to himself shamefully.

A while later, the trio had received their injections, and changed into their suits. The plane that was taking them to Alex's base had arrived, and the three of them were boarding the jet. Spongebob was standing outside the jet, and Rayne had brought, and confirmed to Spongebob that she had the Presence-Eraser.

"You must succeed in this mission!" Spongebob called out to them. "Everything depends on it!"

The jet then flew away, as the three prepared for the upcoming trial that laid ahead of them.

End of Episode Ten.

Season Two premiere.

Episode 11: The Infiltration (Part 2)

From where we last left off, Sebastion, Cecil, and Rayne had boarded the plane that was going to fly them to Alex's hideout. However, no one was able to fully understand what Spongebob's plan was really about. It puzzled them, but they had all decided to keep quiet. Spongebob was their commander, a high-ranking authority in charge of making the rebel base's decisions, and the opinions of two soldiers and a scientist against Spongebob's commands, would be considered superfluous. No one felt comfortable about the upcoming mission, and Cecil, who had been sitting quietly on the passenger seat the whole trip, was nervous about what would happen next.

"*sigh*", Cecil sighed. "I always feel this way before a mission," he thought to himself, "nervous, depressed, not feeling a single positive emotion. I wonder if Rayne feels the same way."

Cecil turned around to speak to Rayne who was sitting behind him with her hands clutched, and her head down. "How are you feeling, Rayne?" he asked. Rayne didn't respond. "Rayne?" Cecil asked in confusion. "Rayne!"

"Yes?" Rayne finally responded.

"What's wrong with you?" Cecil asked with concern.

"Nothing." Rayne replied half-heartedly.

"Rayne", Cecil said, "you look terrible. You've been acting strange since you met that doctor. What happened?"

"I... I can't talk about it." Rayne said sorrowfully.

Cecil remained silent, and turned away. Despite his curiosity of what was going on, he realized that there was no point in discussing anything with Rayne at the moment.

Eventually, the plane started to come close to Alex's hideout. Knowing this, the pilot pulled out an intercom to announce this.

"Attention, passengers!" the pilot shouted over the intercom. "We are 20 miles away from our destination! Preparing to drop the electromagnetic devices! Take all of your supplies and your parachute, and be prepared to jump in five minutes!"

The trio did so, and soon the devices were dropped, and detonated, creating an electromagnetic field without alerting the enemy, and disabling the radars. Afterward, the trio jumped off the plane, and opened their parachutes. Gusts of wind blew against them, as they safely landed towards the base. The jet that had flown them there flew away in the opposite direction, as the three ran towards Alex's base. They came to the password-equipped door that Spongebob had told them about, and Sebastion called Spongebob on his Codec to report their status, and find out the code.

"Captain," Sebastion said, "This is Sebastion. Can you hear me?" "Yes, I can.", Spongebob replied. "What's going on?"

"We made it to the entrance of Alex's hideout," Sebastion informed him. "We need you to relay the password to us."

"Of course," said Spongebob. "Listen carefully. The password is, 26001841748."

"Alright," replied Sebastion.

"Tell this code to the others, Sebastion," Spongebob told him. "Then, have Rayne activate her invisibility device and then have her enter the code. You and Cecil need to stand away from the entrance while Rayne takes a lookout to see where the guards are. After that, tranquilize the guards using the gun I gave you. Try to avoid killing them if you can. After that, make your way to the computer room."

"I got it." Sebastion replied.

"Tell everything that I said to the others, Sebastion. Call me back when you've made it to the basement." Spongebob ordered. Spongebob turned off the Codec.

"So what's going on, Sebastion?" Cecil asked quietly.

"I have the password," Sebastion informed them. "Cecil, stand behind the building, away from the door. Rayne, put on the Presence-Eraser, and then enter the password. The password is 26001841748. Once the door opens, you have to look inside the building, and make sure where are the guards are so we can tranquilize them. These are Spongebob's orders."

"Understood." Rayne said. She put the Presence-Eraser on her shoulder, pressed the button, and she became invisible.

"Take position, Cecil." Sebastion told Cecil.

Cecil got behind the side of the building, and Sebastion followed.

"Now Rayne," said Sebastion. "Enter the password."

Rayne went up to the keypad, and entered the code like Sebastion asked. Once she entered it, the door began to open. Rayne looked inside the building, and was surprised by the sight of it.

"How is this possible?" Rayne said in shock.

End of Episode Eleven.

Episode 12: Unguarded

From where we last left off, our trio had landed at Alex's base, prepared to infiltrate it and rescue the hostages. But when Rayne saw the interior of the building, she was surprised.

"There's... no one here?!" Rayne exclaimed in confusion.

"What?" Sebastion asked in shock. He and Cecil looked inside the building as well.

"It's deserted," said Cecil in equal astonishment. "Completely unguarded."

Knowing something wasn't right, Sebastion called Spongebob on his Codec.

"Hello?" Spongebob asked.

"Spongebob, what the hell is going on?!" Sebastion asked in anger and suspicion. "There's no one in this building! Do you know something about this?"

"That can't be," Spongebob replied. "The mole told me that this was the place. I even made sure of it. Is there an elevator in the middle of the room and a room upstairs?"

"Then what's going on?" Sebastion interrogated. "Why is the building empty?"

"I'm afraid I can't answer that question," Spongebob responded, "but anyway, I need you to look around, and make sure this is the right place. Is there an elevator in the middle of the room and a set of stairs in the northeast corner?"

Sebastion stuck his head in the room's entrance, and looked around the building. There was a room upstairs in the northeast corner, and there was an elevator in the middle of the room.

"There is." Sebastion informed Spongebob.

"I see," said Spongebob. "Sebastion, I don't know what's going on, but I know we don't have the luxury of time. You and the others have to rescue the hostages and make sure that Alex doesn't use MSL against us."

"Fine." Sebastion replied half-heartedly.

"Okay," replied Spongebob. "Now, I need you to guide Rayne to the room upstairs. Call me back again if you find the computer room."

Spongebob canceled the call. A frusturated Sebastion turned to the others.

"So what are we supposed to do?" Cecil asked.

"I don't know," Sebastion replied. "I guess we have to follow the captain's orders and go inside. Our destination is the computer room upstairs. I'll take the lead. Rayne, you get behind me, and Cecil, you get behind Rayne. Just to be prepared for the worst-case scenario, I want you to keep your Presence-Eraser on Rayne, and Cecil, I want you to constantly be looking behind. So let's go."

The trio got into Sebastion's requested formation, and then they proceeded up the staircase. Despite constantly being on the lookout for the enemy, they found nothing in their path that would be detrimental to their progress. At last, they reached the top of the stairs, and they saw a door directly in front of them.

"I hope this is the door that leads to the computer room." Rayne said.

"Again, no guards or anything to stop us." Cecil said in puzzlement.

"Everyone, stand guard. This could be a trap." Sebastion said with concern. He then proceeded to open the door.

End of Episode Twelve.

Episode 13: Looking for an Explanation

Sebastion slowly opened the door. To both his and the others surprise, the door in front of them was a room that contained a massive computer that was linked to a screen above it.

"Is this it?" Sebastion asked himself. He called Spongebob on his codec.

"Yes?" Spongebob answered.

"Captain, we followed your directions, and I think we found the room you've been talking about." Sebastion informed him.

"What does the room look like?" Spongebob asked.

"There's a computer in here just like you said," Sebastion explained to him. "There's also a screen above it that appears like it could be used for surveillance purposes."

"If this is the computer, Sebastion," said Spongebob, "then Rayne should be able to hack it. Have her hack the computer and acquire access to the basement."

"I'll tell her," Sebastion replied. "Alright Rayne," he said to her, "the only way to figure out if this is the computer we're looking for is for you to hack it."

"I'll do what I can do." Rayne replied with anxiety. She went to the computer and typed in something in a way too fast for the others to decipher. After a few minutes of typing and clicking, she found something of interest.

"Yes!" she exclaimed. "I've hacked into security, and deactivated all of the security locks in this building! The elevator should open now."

"Good job, Rayne." Cecil said with admiration.

"Excellent work, Rayne." an impressed Sebastion told her. Sebastion then called Spongebob to tell him about their accomplishment.

"Good news, Captain," Sebastion told Spongebob in a positive tone. "Rayne has hacked the computer and unlocked the elevator."

"Good," replied Spongebob. "Hopefully, this will be the last part of your mission. You and Cecil need to use the elevator to go down to the basement floors, and rescue Sandy and Brendon. First Sebastion, I want you go to the first basement floor where Sandy's being held. Then, I want Cecil to rescue Brendon on the second ground floor. I'll be in contact with each of you on the codec. Now go."

"Alright Cecil," Sebastion said, "it's time to rescue the hostages. Follow me to the elevator."

"Of course." Cecil responded.

The two proceeded down the stairs, and went to the elevator in the middle of the room, which had opened automatically when the security lock was deactivated.

"I'll go to the first floor basement first," Sebastion told Cecil, "and I want you to go the second floor basement after me."

"I understand." Cecil replied.

Sebastion entered the elevator. It was small in size, and had only three buttons on it that said, "G", "B1", "B2". Sebastion pressed the "B1" button, and the elevator began moving down to the basement. When the elevator reached the destination, Sebastion got out. In the basement, there was a hall leading down to a room with a metallic door with a small rectangular opening close to the top of it. Sebastion walked down the hall leading to the door, peered through the opening, and at last he saw Sandy. He then got a call from Spongebob.

End of Episode Thirteen.

Episode 14: Sandy's Explanation

Sebastion answered the call.

"Sebastion, have you found Sandy yet?" Spongebob asked.

"Yes, I'm at the room that she's being held in." Sebastion responded.

"Very good," said Spongebob, who was apparently happy. "You should be able to pull the door open, and get into the room now that the security lock is gone. I'm going to see how Cecil's doing. Talk to Sandy and find out what's going on, and then get her out of there."

From where she was sitting, Sandy could see someone through the opening in the door.

"What?!" she responded in surprise. "Who are you?"

"I'm Sebastion," Sebastion told her as he pulled the door open and entered the room. "I'm here to rescue you from this place."

"Wait a minute, I remember you now," said Sandy after examining the fish. "You're one of Spongebob's soldiers from the rebel base. He must've sent you to get Brendon and I out of here."

"You guessed right," replied Sebastion. He then noticed that Sandy's body was covered in bruises, scars, and burns. He looked up at her face and said, "They tortured you, didn't they?"

"Yes," said Sandy grimly. "Alex and his followers injured me direly in order to find out the password."

"Did you tell them?" Sebastion asked with concern.

"They know the code." Sandy said solemnly.

"You gave in...", Sebastion said with anger and disappointment.

"No, it didn't happen like that." Sandy told him.

"Then what happened?" Sebastion asked.

"To make me talk", Sandy informed him, "Mark, one of Alex's minions, injected me with a drug that forced me to answer truthfully about any question he asks."

"Mark?" Sebastion replied.

"Yes, that's his name," said Sandy. "Mark was a former KB scientist with insurmountable skills in creating medicine. Alex and his most trusted men are all scientists who were members of KB, and they all possess extraordinary powers. There's no limit to what they can do."

"I can't... believe it." Sebastion said in shock.

"It's true, I'm afraid." Sandy said.

"Where are Alex's minions?" Sebastion asked. "Why is no one guarding this place?"

"I believe Alex and his men are where MSL is being held," Sandy informed Sebastion, "but hopefully, Brendon's not given away his password."

"There's already another soldier on the floor below us searching for Brendon," Sebastion told her. "The commander's told me that he had a plan just in case Alex found out the codes. Is it true that there's a way to deactivate MSL?"

"Yes," Sandy replied, "I know of one way to deactivate it."

"What is it?" Sebastion asked.

"There exists a card that allows MSL's creator's to access it or shut it down in case of an emergency," Sandy told Sebastion. "If you insert it into the hard drive of MSL while it's active, it reactivates the security lock, and deactivates the machine."

"Where can I find the card?" Sebastion asked with curiosity.

"Only two of these cards exist," Sandy explained. "I don't have one, but Brendon does. He told me that he gave one to the person he trusted most. If you ask him about it, he should tell you."

"I'll be sure to remember that just in case," an intrigued Sebastion said in response. "Thanks for telling me all this. It's time to get you out of here."

"Wait a second," said Sandy abruptly. "What was that thing you said about your commander having a backup plan?"

"Why does it matter?" Sebastion responded.

"I just want to know any other helpful information." Sandy said in a peculiar tone.

"What do you mean by that?" Sebastion asked in confusion.

Just then, Sandy started to feel like her body was going numb. She looked at her hands, and noticed that her skin was turning pale.

"No! NO!! It can't be!!!" she screamed in anguish.

"What the hell?" a startled Sebastion responded.

"Damn you, Spongebob!" Sandy yelled out as she began to gag and lose balance. She fell on the floor, and cracked the helmet around her head.

Sebastion knelt down, grabbed her hand, and felt for a pulse. There was none.

"Definitely dead." he said in disbelief of what had just happened.

End of Episode Fourteen.

"To make me talk", Sandy informed him, "Mark, one of Alex's minions, injected me with a drug that forced me to answer truthfully about any question he asks."

"They have a drug that potent?!", Sebastion replied in awe.

"Yes, they do.", Sandy said. "Mark was a former KB scientist with insurmountable skills in creating medicine. Alex and his most trusted men are all scientists who were members of KB, and they all possess unordinary powers. There's no limit to what they can do."

Okay, I'm sorry, but it must be pointed out that truth serum does exist. Good episode regardless.