• Advertisement

The Journey of Sebastion

Metal Snake

Okay, I'm sorry, but it must be pointed out that truth serum does exist. Good episode regardless.

Yeah, when I posted this last night, I was being an idiot. I didn't even look that over. Thank you for pointing that error out, I made sure to correct it.

Episode 15: Contradiction

A little before from where we last left off...

After Sebastion left the elevator and went to search for Sandy on the first floor basement, Cecil went down to the second floor basement to rescue Brendon. Once he got to there, he noticed that the second floor basement was shaped like a rectangle, and had four rooms. Cecil investigated the one he first saw when he entered the basement, and noticed that these rooms were guarded by doors with a handle locked by a key. He then took a look at the doors adjacent from this one, and noticed the same thing. They were locked by keys, not security locks. Then, he looked at the last door, and noticed that it didn't have a handle. He got a call from Spongebob, which he answered.

"Yes sir?" Cecil said.

"Have you found Brendon yet?" Spongebob asked.

"Not yet," responded Cecil. "This basement has four rooms. Three of them are locked by keys, but the only one I haven't tried to open isn't."

"Then that must be the door where's he's being held," said Spongebob confidently. "Go see if it is."

"I will." Cecil replied.

Cecil went up to the only door he didn't check, and noticed that the door had a rectangular opening close to the top of it. He looked through the opening, and saw Brendon, sitting on the floor.

"I've found him, sir." Cecil informed Spongebob.

"Great job," said Spongebob. "Just open the door, and get to Brendon. Call me back if you need something."

Spongebob canceled the call, and Cecil began to open the door. This caught Brendon's attention.

"What the?!" he said in shock. "Who is it?"

"It's me, Cecil," Cecil told him. "I've been sent here by Spongebob, the captain of the rebel base, to save you."

"Spongebob?" Brendon said to himself. "Oh, now it makes sense. You must've been ordered by him to rescue me and Sandy."

"Exactly," responded Cecil. "One of my partners is on the floor above us trying to save Sandy."

"I hope to God she's alright," Brendon said sadly. "I couldn't do anything to protect her when the laboratory was attacked, and then I...I..."

""I" what?" a perplexed Cecil asked. "What did you do?"

"I... gave away the password." Brendon said with his fins on his face.

"What?!" Cecil yelled in rage. "Do you know what you've done?! If Alex figures out how to activate MSL, we're dead!"

"I know what I did was wrong," an upset Brendon said, "but there was nothing I could do. They tortured me, and inflicted so much pain on me. I tried to withstand it, but I just couldn't do it."

"What exactly did they do to you?" Cecil asked as he started to calm down.

"Before I was captured," Brendon began to explain, "I was beaten until I was half-dead, and I had two of my fingers broken. Then, when I was brought here, a fish named Ryan tortured me."

"Ryan?" Cecil asked.

"That's his name," replied Brendon. "He was once a member of KB, but now, he works for Alex. You won't believe what I'm about to say, but he has the power to emit electricity from his body. He electrocuted me until I gave him the code."

"He what?" a confused Cecil replied.

"I'm not making this up," Brendon told him. "We stood no chance against him. Alex's minions are extremely powerful. If you become their target, you will not survive. They will kill you as soon as they get the chance."

Cecil started to get nervous once he heard this. He began to worry for both his comrades and himself. As he was thinking about all of this, he got a call from Spongebob.

"Hold on, Brendon." Cecil said. He answered the call.

"What is it, Captain?" Cecil asked.

"Cecil...", Spongebob said solemnly. "Sandy is dead."

"What?!" Cecil asked in surprise. "How?!"

"We don't know yet," Spongebob replied. "But...she talked. She was injected with truth serum, and told them the password. Alex knows one of the codes."

"No," said Cecil, as he closed his eyes and bent his head down in defeat. "Brendon gave away his code too. It's all over."

"No, Cecil," Spongebob told Cecil. "There's still a way to stop Alex."

"There-there is?" Cecil responded in disbelief.

"Of course," said Spongebob. "I told you I had a backup plan."

"What is it?" a curious Cecil asked.

"Even though Alex can now activate MSL, we can simply deactivate it again by using a card that can bypass the security lock," Spongebob explained. "Only Brendon knows where this card is. You must ask him about it."

"Alright, I'll ask him." Cecil told Spongebob.

"Cecil, why were you so astonished when I told you that there was a way to stop Alex?" Spongebob asked in confusion. "I thought I already told you that I had a backup plan."

"Never mind," said Cecil, not wanting to speak to Spongebob. "I'm going to go see what Brendon knows. Goodbye."

Cecil canceled the call. He then looked over to Brendon.

"Who were you speaking to?" Brendon asked.

"Brendon, I need to ask you about something," said Cecil. "Does there exist a card that can get around the security lock on MSL?"

"Yes, there does," replied Brendon. "Why do you ask?"

"Sandy gave away her code." Cecil told Brendon knowing that he wouldn't be pleased.

"What?!" Brendon replied in disbelief. "That's impossible!"

"Calm down, she didn't give in," Cecil informed him. "Alex and his minions used truth serum on her."

"The hell?!" Brendon shouted. "There's no way that could've happened!"

"What are you talking about?" Cecil asked.

"To prevent Alex from finding out our codes," Brendon explained, "Sandy and I were injected with a drug that made us immune to truth serum."

"A drug like that actually exists?" Cecil asked in astonishment.

"Yes," Brendon replied, "a fish named Mark was able to create an antidote to truth serum. He works for Alex now, but he used to be a great scientist who contributed much to our knowledge of medicine."

"But why would Sandy say something contradictory to what you're telling me?" Cecil asked in puzzlement.

"I don't know," Brendon responded. "But never mind that, is she okay?"

"Anyways, as you were saying, where is this card that you mentioned?" Cecil asked, not wanting to tell Brendon what had happened yet.

"I didn't want to keep it," Brendon told Cecil, "but I couldn't give it to Sandy. So I gave it to the person whom I trusted most with it, Rayne, the one who programmed MSL."

"Rayne has the card?" Cecil replied. "Then that's all I have to do. Thanks Brendon."

"It's alright," said Brendon in response. "Just please tell me if Sandy's okay."

"*sigh*", Cecil sighed, knowing he'd have to tell Brendon the sad truth. "I'm sorry Brendon, but Sandy is-"

Just as Cecil was about to finish his sentence, Brendon felt a stunning pain coursing throughout his body, and his skin began to turn pale. The same thing that happened earlier to Sandy was happening to him.

"Oh shit! He's finally done it!" Brendon exclaimed in agony.

"What's happening?!" Cecil responded in shock.

"Spongebob! He's... he's...", Brendon said as he finally stopped moving, and collapsed on the floor. Cecil went up to Brendon's motionless body, and checked for a pulse. He couldn't feel one.

"He's dead." Cecil said in surprise of what had just happened.

What is going on? Why have Sandy and Brendon mysteriously died? Why has Alex not used MSL even though he has access to it? These questions will remain unanswered, for now.

End of Episode Fifteen.

Reviews will be appreciated.

Episode 16: Suspicion Arises

From where we last left off, Sandy and Brendon had died from an unknown cause. Before they died, however, they both mentioned Spongebob. After hearing Brendon's last words, Cecil decided to call Spongebob.

"Hello?" Spongebob asked as he answered the call.

"Captain, Brendon's dead." Cecil told Spongebob.

"He's dead too?" Spongebob said in apparent shock. "How?"

"I have no clue," responded Cecil. "While I was talking to him, his skin began to turn pale, and then he suddenly died."

"That's... that's the same thing that happened to Sandy." Spongebob said.

"Really?" Cecil replied.

"Yes," Spongebob answered. "Our mission to rescue the hostages has failed. But anyways, did you get any information about the card?"

"Sir, I thought you'd be more upset about this." Cecil said in surprise of Spongebob's calmness.

"Cecil, I have to remain calm about this," Spongebob replied. "I have to think carefully about the situation at hand, and make practical decisions. Now tell me, did you get any information about the card?"

"Yes," said Cecil, still puzzled about Spongebob's lack of concern. "Brendon told me that he gave it to Rayne."

"Rayne has it?" Spongebob responded. "Excellent. I'll call her and tell her about what's happened. Thanks Cecil."

"Hold on, sir," said Cecil. "There's something I need to tell you. Before Brendon died, he told me that he and Sandy were injected with a drug that made them immune to truth serum.

"He said that?" Spongebob replied.

"Yeah," said Cecil. "Also, as he died, he mentioned your name."

"That's very strange," said Spongebob. "Sebastion told me that Sandy mentioned me too. He also asked me if I knew why she died."

"Spongebob, do you have any suspicion of what killed Sandy and Brendon?" Cecil asked, doubting that Spongebob was completely naive of any knowledge of the situation.

"No, there's no way I can determine what happened right now." Spongebob replied.

"What about Alex?" Cecil asked, beginning to get frustrated. "If he has access to MSL, why has he not used it against us yet?"

"Cecil, please, stop asking questions," responded Spongebob. "I don't know anything. Just please go back to the first floor for now. Sebastion is already there waiting for you. Goodbye."

With that, Spongebob canceled the call, leaving Cecil confused and suspicious.

"This makes absolutely no sense," Cecil said to himself as he walked back to the elevator and proceeded to go back to the first floor. "Spongebob is definitely hiding something from me. I need to talk to Sebastion about this."

Once the elevator stopped at the first floor, Cecil got out, and saw Sebastion standing in the middle of the room.

"There you are, Cecil," Sebastion said upon noticing Cecil. "I need to talk to you about something."

"It's finally time." a cold voice said from behind.

This startled both Sebastion and Cecil. In response, both of them turned around and pointed their guns at the person behind them.

"Who are you?!" Sebastion shouted.

"I am Mark, and this will be the last time you will see me." Mark said while holding out a gun.

End of Episode Sixteen.

Episode 17: Mark's Proposition

From where we last left off...

Sebastion and Cecil had been confronted by Mark, one of Alex's subordinates whom Sandy and Brendon had told them about. Upon noticing him, they pointed their guns at him in defense. But Mark was not nervous at all, and armed with a gun himself, he told the duo that they would not meet again. And now, the story continues.

"So you're Mark." Cecil said upon meeting this man.

"Yes," said Mark coldly. "So Sandy and Brendon must've told you about me."

"So you think you're going to kill us?" Sebastion said trying to hide his worry.

"Kill you?" Mark responded. "I have no intention of killing you."

"Bullshit!" Sebastion shouted. "In that case, why are you pointing a weapon at us? You're just trying to get us to relax our guard."

"Do you really think we trust you?" Cecil said.

"Absolutely not," Mark replied. "I know you don't believe me, but I'll tell you this. The reason I approached you two is because I want you to kill me."

This startled Sebastion and Cecil.

"You can't be serious." Cecil said in disbelief.

"There's something you two need to know," Mark said. "The reason I'm asking to die is because I'm going to die anyways."

"From what?" Sebastion asked.

"I'm going to die from something that's going to kill you too." Mark said grimly.

"What the hell are you saying?!" Cecil responded in shock.

"I'm afraid that your commander deceived you," Mark told them. "He never intended for you to save Sandy and Brendon. He's kept his true motives a secret, and he's the reason why you two are going to die."

"Who are you?!" Sebastion hollered. "What are you trying to do?!"

"What am I trying to do?" Mark replied. "I'm trying to help you two by telling you what's really going on."

"I-I still don't believe you." Cecil said fearing that Mark was telling the truth.

"I understand that," said Mark. "I'll let you kill me now, but first, I have something to show you."

Sebastion and Cecil prepared themselves for any upcoming danger, as Mark opened up his hand to reveal a small vile of blue liquid.

"This is the last thing I will ever create," said Mark sadly. "It's a medicine that can detoxify any poison. I will give it to you, as you will need it in the near future."

"Medicine?" Sebastion responded. "How do we know if that's medicine?"

"You'll have to find that out on your own," said Mark. "I'm going to give you my gun now. When I do that, you can kill me and take the medicine if you wish."

"I don't know what your motive is, but the moment you drop that gun, you're going to die." Sebastion assured.

"I am well aware of that." Mark said solemnly.

"What he says can't be true," Sebastion thought to himself. "When he drops his weapon, I'm going to kill him."

"Could he really be trying to help us?" Cecil thought to himself. "No... he worked for Alex. He... has to die."

"This is the end." Mark said as he put his gun on the floor and slid it over to where Sebastion was standing. He then put his hands in the air. Once he did this, Sebastion and Cecil shot him in the chest until he fell on the floor and died. The two then walked over to his dead body.

"He didn't even try to kill us or get away from us." Sebastion said in disbelief.

"So he really did come to us with full intent to die." Cecil said, looking at the vile that Mark showed them.

End of Episode Seventeen.

Episode 18: Cecil's Hypothesis

Sebastion and Cecil were standing over Mark's corpse, confused about what had just happened. Why would Mark confront them, but not try to kill them? What did he mean when he told them that they were going to die from something that was effecting them? And now, the story continues.

"I don't understand this," said Sebastion. "If he wanted to die, why didn't he just kill himself?"

"Maybe because he wanted to give us this." Cecil said as he picked up the vile.

"It's probably a trap," said Sebastion suspiciously. "There's no way he'd approach us just to give us something that would benefit us."

"It may seem unlikely, but I think that he might have really been trying to help us." Cecil said.

"That's impossible, Cecil." Sebastion said.

"How so?" Cecil responded. "Sebastion, you have no way to be sure of his intentions. I'm just trying to form a hypothesis about what's going on."

"I'm aware of that Cecil, but I just can't believe that someone like that would try to help us." Sebastion replied sadly.

"A lot of unbelievable things happen, Sebastion," Cecil said. "One thing that I can't believe is that everyone seems to keep mentioning Captain Spongebob."

"I know," said Sebastion in agreement. "He seems to be related to everything that's happened so far, yet he denies having any knowledge of the situation."

"Come to think of it, Mark said that he was going to die from something that was ailing us too," Cecil said. "Could whatever had been effecting him be what killed Sandy and Brendon?"

"Before Sandy died, she screamed Spongebob's name, as if he was responsible for what was happening." Sebastion said as he started to suspect something.

"She did?" Cecil replied.

"Yeah, she shouted his name in anger as she died." Sebastion told him.

"Brendon mentioned Spongebob before he died too," Cecil said. "And Mark told us that Spongebob was the reason we were going to die."

The two began to realize something.

"Oh my God." Sebastion said in fear.

"Spongebob... he must be trying to..", Cecil said as he was cut off by the door to the computer room slamming open and Rayne walking out.

"Rayne?" Sebastion said in response to seeing her.

Rayne didn't answer. She turned around and looked at Sebastion and Cecil with great worry.

"Rayne, are you alright?!" Cecil asked with concern.

"It's finally happening," an aghast Rayne said. "We're going to die."

End of Episode Eighteen.

Episode 19: The Threat

Sebastion and Cecil were wondering about what Mark said to them. Cecil had apparently come to a realization, when Rayne abruptly came out of the computer room, and told them that they were doomed to die. But why did she say that?

Right after Spongebob was done talking to Cecil in the basement floor...

Rayne was in the computer room, waiting for Sebastion and Cecil, when she got a call on the codec.

"Hello?" Rayne said as she answered the call.

"Hello Rayne, it's Spongebob," replied Spongebob. "There's something I need to tell you."

"What is it?" Rayne asked. "Is everything okay?"

"Unfortunately, no," said Spongebob grimly. "Sandy and Brendon... are dead."

"What?!" Rayne responded in shock.

"They also gave away the codes to activate MSL," Spongebob told Rayne. "But there is a way we can stop it."

"What the hell are you saying?!" Rayne shouted. "We're done for!"

"Calm down, it's not over yet," said Spongebob. "Brendon mentioned something about giving you a card that can deactivate MSL. Is that true?"

"Card?" Rayne replied, slightly calmer. "Yeah, I do remember him giving me a card like that. He told me to always keep it with me no matter what."

"Good," said Spongebob in relief. "Where is it?"

"I'm pretty sure I have it with me," Rayne said, as she searched her suit pockets, and pulled out a small white card. "Yeah, I did bring it with me."

"Really?" Spongebob replied in astonishment. "How convenient."

"I don't really have a safe hiding place for my belongings, so I usually bring small important things like cards with me," Rayne said. "But anyways, what happened to Sandy and Brendon?"

"I don't know," Spongebob responded. "They just died. It's just a very peculiar and uncanny situation."

"Peculiar and uncanny?" Rayne asked in confusion. "What does that even mean? What happened?"

"I told you I don't know," said Spongebob. "For now, just go downstairs, regroup with Sebastion and Cecil, and tell them about the card. In the meantime, I'll be figuring out a new plan. Goodbye."

"Wait!" Rayne yelled. All she heard in response was dead silence, as Spongebob had canceled the call.

"Damn it." a frusturated Rayne said. She was more shocked about her superiors' deaths than she was upset, and had wanted to get answers out of Spongebob.

"I guess I got to tell those two about this," Rayne said as she took the Presence-Eraser off, and walked to the door. She was about to open it, when she got another call on the codec.

"I don't have time for this," a disgruntled Rayne said as she answered the call. "Hello?"

"It's time." an eerie voice said.

"Spongebob?" Rayne responded.

"You're doomed," the voice said darkly. "Spongebob has cursed you with Robert's deadly virus."

"What the- Who is this?!" Rayne asked in shock.

"I am one of the people whose life you destroyed," the voice said. "And Spongebob has given me a chance to destroy yours. That is, unless, Adam kills you first."

"Adam? Who the hell are you?!" Rayne replied in fear. "How did you learn to call my codec?"

"Let's just say I'm the person that's "helping" Spongebob on this mission." the voice said while snickering.

"Helping Spongeb- Oh my God it's you!" Rayne shouted upon realizing the person's identity. "Lauren!"

"Call me that if you wish," Lauren said. "I just wanted to give you a call to alert you of your imminent demise. We'll continue this conversation later. Bye."

"What the fuck's going on?!" Rayne exclaimed as Lauren canceled the call.

Just then, Rayne heard gunshots firing from outside the room.

"HOLY SHIT!!" Rayne yelled as she jolted in terror.

"This can't be...", Rayne said as she sat on the floor, completely aghast about the situation.

In present time...

"And that's what happened." Rayne told Sebastion and Cecil.

"I just don't get it," Sebastion said in disbelief. "What's going on? Now Lauren's involved in this too? What grudge does she hold against us?"

"*sigh* I think I need to tell you guys about Lauren." a sorrowful Rayne said.

End of Episode Nineteen.

Episode 20: Rayne's Secret

Rayne had received a threatening call on her codec from a person who called herself Lauren, the doctor who worked with Spongebob. When Rayne told Sebastion and Cecil about it, it confused them, as they couldn't understand why Lauren would want to cause them harm. To try to put an end to this puzzlement, Rayne begins to explain why Lauren despises her.

"Tell us Rayne," Cecil said, "why does Lauren want us dead?"

"It's a long story," Rayne said solemnly, "but I'll try to explain it in the best way I can. It all started four years ago, back when I was a KB member. As you may already know, Robert Bottomshore was president of KB, and around that time, he started to perform experiments on other fish. And well, the thing is..."

"Go on." Sebastion said after Rayne's momentary pause.

"*sigh* This should've been the first thing I told you guys about when I realized Lauren was assisting Spongebob in this mission," said a regretful Rayne. "Now is the time though, where I really need to tell you. You see... I took a great part in many of Robert's experiments."

"You-what?!" Sebastion replied in surprise.

"Continue," said Cecil who was apparently unphased by Rayne's confession.

"Yes," said Rayne as she gulped. "While I was a major part of Robert's terrible deeds, every other scientist in KB was in on it too. There were two in particular though that absolutely refused, Lauren and David. When they realized what was going on, they threatened to leave KB and tell the already suspicious police about Robert's illegal activities. This was a massive predicament for Robert, but he was able to come up with a plan to thrawt Lauren and David's attempts to turn him in."

"How did he do it?" Sebastion asked.

"I'll tell you," said Rayne. "First, Robert and I told the scientists that the research we were doing had ended. This threw the police who were investigating the disappearance of the fish off their trail, and left the other scientists confused and suspicious. Fortunately, they gave us the benefit of the doubt, and we secretly began production on a terrible project, the Bottomite Death."

"What's the Bottomite Death?" a nervous Sebastion asked.

"It's hard to describe, but I'll try to explain," said Rayne. "It's basically an artificial microorganism made of several metallic elements that reacts to a chip that Robert implanted in each KB member's brain upon their joining of the organization. This "microorganism" slowly travels through the member's body for about 12 hours usually, before it eventually reaches the brain. Once it does, it combines with the chip, and creates a very powerful shock that destroys the cells in the brain, and causes the body to become pale, detoriate and finally die. What's even more scary, is that it can also be spread to other KB members very easily."

"That's horrible." Sebastion said in disbelief that Rayne would do something like this.

"It is," said Rayne in shame. "But I swear, I never intended to use it on Lauren or David. Believe it or not, Lauren was my friend, and I couldn't subject her to something like that. Robert claimed he only intended to use it as a threat if Lauren told the police. However, it doesn't matter, for we were only able to create a prototype of BD, and like most of our experiments, we needed to test it on a subject. That subject, was one of Lauren's friends, who was already reported missing before I found him. We implanted the KB chip inside of him, gave him the Bottomite Death, and... he lived. This shocked both of us, and at the time, we believed the experiment was a failure. However, that quickly became the least of my worries, for two days after we conducted the experiment, Lauren found out about what Robert and I had done."

"What happened next?" Sebastion asked. His heart was now pounding from anxiety.

"Lauren was furious," said Rayne grimly. "Feeling betrayed, she beat me up and called the police. We were all arrested, with the exception of her and David, who left KB, never to be seen again. We were all released shortly after though, excluding Robert, who surprisingly took full responsibility, and remained in prison."

"So that's what you meant." Cecil said, unmoved by what Rayne had said.

"You don't seem that shocked or disappointed by this, Cecil," said a perplexed Sebastion.

"No," Cecil said, "because I already knew this."

"What?!" Rayne responded in shock.

"How did you know this, Cecil?" an extremely curious Sebastion asked.

"Lauren told me," said Cecil. "I was a friend of Lauren too, and once she left KB, she told me all about Robert and what he and Rayne did."

"Oh shit." Rayne thought to herself. "He's not going to..."

"Really?" asked Sebastion.

"Yeah," said Cecil. "What I don't understand though, is how she said that Adam was miss-"

Cecil paused when he saw Rayne holding out her hands and waving them.

"Adam?" Sebastion replied. "Rayne never said anything about an Adam."

"Never mind," said Cecil in confusion. "What really troubles me though, is Bottomite Death."

"I know," responded Rayne, trying to distract Sebastion from what Cecil said earlier. "From what you guys told me, the most likely cause of Sandy and Brendon's deaths was BD. But what I don't get is that BD usually takes 12 hours to kill an ordinary individual, and Sandy and Brendon died shortly after you met them."

"I think I know why." Cecil said.

"You do?" Sebastion said in response. "Why?"

"The Bottomite Death effects certain individuals differently," Cecil informed them. "Lauren told me that some people like her and David could be killed almost immediately from BD, and some people might not be effected by the virus for over a timespan of years. She told me that it probably depends on brain structure, and that she even developed a cure for it."

"That's...incredible." Sebastion said in disbelief. "Who is this Lauren?"

"How...", stuttered Rayne. "How did you know all this?!"

"Um, what?" Cecil asked.

"How did Lauren know all this?!" Rayne exclaimed as she reached out and grabbed Cecil's arms. "Who are you?!"

"What's wrong with you?" replied Cecil in anger.

"Found you," said a mysterious figure from behind. "Rayne..."

The trio froze in fear.

"What now?!" Rayne shouted.

Just then, the figure rushed towards Rayne, punched her in the face, and grabbed the Presence-Eraser from her shoulder. The pain caused her to let go of Cecil, and fall on the floor.

"Hmm," said the figure as he looked at the Presence-Eraser and with the power of his metal arm, crushed it.

"My Presence-Eraser!" Rayne yelled.

Sebastion was about to pull out his gun and shoot this person, when he began to realize something.

"Wait a minute...", said a shocked Sebastion. "You're..."

"Next time we meet Rayne, I hope you don't use such cowardly tactics." the figure said as he scattered the pieces of the Presence-Eraser on the floor, and revealed his face.

"It's you!" shouted Sebastion. "Adam! You're alive?!"

"You're going to wish you had never used the Bottomite Life, Rayne," said Adam as he began to run away. "I'll see you again, after you've met David."

"David?" replied Cecil.

"Come back here!" Sebastion yelled. It was too late. Adam was gone, and once again, the trio was left in total shock and confusion.

End of Episode Twenty.

Contest: The Mystery of Sebastion

The code in episode 11, 26001847148, has a meaning, and you must figure it out. To help you solve the mystery, here is a hint.

The Mystery of Sebastion

You must search the past

The answers will be revealed

The answers will be revealed last.

Once you know what the code means, send me a PM telling me how you solved the puzzle, and you will earn 1,000 doubloons. Good luck.

Episode 21: Poison

In a dark part of Alex's base...

"Is...that why you're doing this...", said a weary voice.

"I'm afraid so." a person who pulled out a gun said.

"David...", said the person with the quiet voice.

"Goodbye...Alex." David said as he fired his gun.

A bright flash of light shined, and David walked out of a room, and called someone on his cell phone.

"Hello?" said the person whom David called.

"It's David," said David. "I've killed Alex, just as you wanted, Spongebob."

"Excellent work, David," said Spongebob in a sinisterly happy tone. "Now nothing can come between us and MSL."

"We're not home free yet," informed David. "We still have to take care of Adam."

"True," replied Spongebob. "Lauren requests his death, as she knows that he's a threat."

"It doesn't matter," said a self-assured David. "I know how to handle him. What I'm more concerned about is Sebastion and the others."

"I have to tell them something eventually," said Spongebob with significantly less confidence. "They've believed everything I've told them so far, but if I let so much as one incriminating detail slip, there's sure to be mayhem."

"You don't have to worry about that," replied David. "I'll tell them, and I'll only tell them what's necessary."

"Thank you," said Spongebob. "Just please remember not to tell them about our "future plans"."

"Of course not," responded David. "I'll speak to you later. Goodbye."

"Bye," said Spongebob as he hung up.

"I'll get rid of Adam alright," David snickered, "after I've used him to test Sebastion and his buddies. I'm counting on Mark and Joanne to make sure they don't try to escape this."

"Hopefully, this plan will go well," David as he took a small picture out of his pocket. "Hopefully, I can get him, the only person in the world I need more than Lauren. Cecil."

The picture David was holding was revealed to be a picture of a younger-looking Cecil.

Meanwhile...

Sebastion, Cecil, and Rayne were searching everywhere for Adam. They had left no stone unturned on the ground floor, but they still found nothing.

"This is preposterous," said Sebastion in annoyance and concern. "He just snuck up on us and ran away. He couldn't have gone upstairs or downstairs, I would've heard him."

"Are you sure about that?" asked a voice from the computer room.

"What the?!" responded Sebastion.

"Come up here," said the voice again.

The trio immediately grabbed their guns and ran upstairs. When they reached the computer room, they were surprised by the sight they saw.

"A hole?" Sebastion pondered as he noticed that one of the parts of the floor was moved to reveal a hollow in the center.

Just then, a small dart shot out of the hole and hit Sebastion in the stomach.

"AUUGGGH!" Sebastion cried as he dropped his gun and collapsed on the ground.

"Sebastion!" Cecil shouted as he and Rayne ran over to their comrade.

"Eeeehhhh....Eeeeh....", muttered Sebastion. He couldn't speak, and he began to jitter around.

"Oh shit," said Cecil in fear. "It's a..."

"It's a poison dart," said a woman who came up from the hole and pointed a gun at Sebastion.

"Wait," said Rayne recognizing the woman's voice. "Joanne?"

"Which one of you has Mark's medicine?" Joanne asked.

"Medicine?" Cecil responded as he remembered that he kept it after his encounter with Mark.

"I know you have it," said Joanne. "Give it to me, or I'll kill Sebastion right now."

Cecil shut his eyes and pulled out the medicine, realizing that he had no choice but to hand it over.

"Yes," said Joanne gleefully as Cecil gave the vile to her. "I assumed right. Just to let you know, that dart won't kill that man immediately. If you care for your friend, come and follow me."

Then, Joanne hopped down the hole, and threw something towards Cecil and Rayne.

"A smoke bomb!" Cecil exclaimed as it went off, and clouded the room with smoke. After fifteen seconds, it began to disappear, and Cecil and Rayne heard sounds of footsteps banging on metal.

"Where could that passage lead?" Rayne asked in confusion.

"We have to find her," said Cecil. "If these people had wanted to kill us, they would've done so by now. If we play their game, we might have a chance to succeed in our own goals."

"I think you're right," said Rayne. "Let's go."

The two went down the hole, and were surprised to find a four by four foot tile followed by a small set of stairs leading down, and a very large set of stairs leading up.

"Who does the architecture for this place?" Rayne asked in shock.

"Keep your voice down," said Cecil who was trying to be cautious. "She can't be too far away from us. We have to approach with care and patience."

The duo carefully walked down the stairs and up the stairs, each with guns in hand. The stairs that led up went on for quite some time, but at last, they reached a latch on the ceiling.

"Stand guard," said Cecil as he opened the latch, and the two walked out. The first thing they noticed was that they were on the roof of the building.

"I knew you would come." Joanne said. She was standing there waiting for them with a gun.

Cecil and Rayne pointed their pistols at this adversary.

"I thought this would be the perfect spot for the test." Joanne said.

End of Episode Twenty-one.

Well, here it is. The worst episode ever. The episode that is shittier than all of the rest. Remember, please read this unholy abomination at your own risk. It is REALLY bad.

Episode 22: Joanne's Test (AKA The Worst Episode Ever)

Another one of Alex's minions, Joanne, had injected Sebastion with a deadly poison, and stolen Mark's medicine. Claiming she wanted to test Cecil and Rayne, she had them follow her to the rooftop of the Alex's hideout to get the medicine back, and cure Sebastion. Cecil and Rayne had no idea what awaited them...

"So, you came for me just like I wanted," said Joanne with a smirk on her face and still armed with a pistol.

"I have no idea what you're trying to do," said Cecil. "The most practical decision for you would be to shoot Sebastion, kill us while we were off guard, and take the medicine for yourself. Now you're faced with two people pointing guns at you. You don't stand a chance, so hand over the vile."

"That would be correct," Joanne said, "in a normal situation. If you three were no use to us, we would've murdered you the moment you walked into this place. However, that's not what your "buddy" David wanted."

"My "buddy" David?!" responded Cecil in confusion. "Who are you talking about?"

Joanne burst out laughing. "It's THE David, you twit," she said while chuckling. "The one you were partners with."

"Wha-? No. No," replied Cecil in worry. "He can't be working for Alex!"

"Correction," Joanne said, "we don't "work" for Alex. In fact, there's no more reason to fear Alex now that he's dead."

This statement surprised Cecil and Rayne.

"Alex is dead?!" shouted Rayne.

"Why?!" asked Cecil. "How did you- I thought he was your leader!"

"We have no leader," said Joanne. "We each have our own seperate goals, and the only reason we operate as a group is to accomplish those goals."

"You people make no sense at all," said Cecil in anger. "Give me back the medicine, or I'll put a bullet through your heart."

"Ah, just like you did with Mark," said Joanne fearlessly. "Why don't you try fighting with honor for a change?"

"There is nothing venerable about killing someone, no matter how it's done," said Cecil.

"Maybe so," Joanne replied, "but I don't believe us shooting at each other would be an actual test. Why don't we fight each other for real, completely unarmed."

"You want to fight me with your bare fists?" asked Cecil.

"Yes," said Joanne as she pulled out the vile of medicine. "You and me will fight, and with no weapons involved. If you can defeat me with just your bare hands and no assistance from your comrade, you'll pass the test, and you can have the medicine back. In any other case, I'll destroy this vile."

"I guess I don't have a choice but to accept," said Cecil realizing that there was no way out of this.

"Good," replied a seemingly pleased Joanne as she pulled out a bag. "Slide all of your weapons over here, the knife, the tranquilizer, and the gun. That also includes the woman's artillery, even though she won't be participating."

"Damn," said a frustrated Rayne as she and Cecil handed over every weapon that was given to them by the rebel base.

"She obviously had this planned from the beginning," Cecil thought to himself as Joanne put both her and their weapons in the bag. "She somehow knew about Mark and what we were doing. I learned basic hand-to-hand combat back when I was still being trained by Lauren, but I never thought a time like this would come where I absolutely needed it."

"There," said Joanne as she sealed the bag with the weaponry and put it to the side of roof. "Now, I can finally test your abilities. Let's fight."

Joanne put her hands up in a guarding position, and slowly walked towards Cecil. He was nervously putting his hands up and walking back up slowly.

"Thank God he doesn't know what this is really about," thought Joanne who was actually worried. "Fortunately, I have a backup plan just in case."

Joanne threw a jab to Cecil's face, which he dodged by moving to the left, but Joanne followed with a roundhouse kick to his stomach. In pain, Cecil clutched his stomach, leaving his face unguarded for Joanne to throw another punch, which knocked him to the ground. Joanne jumped, landed on Cecil's stomach, and punched Cecil in the face again.

"Come on, at least try to fight." Joanne said as Cecil grunted.

Joanne was about to hit Cecil again, when Cecil began to get up. He punched Joanne in the jaw, which caused her to fall back. He grabbed Joanne by the collar of the shirt she was wearing with his right hand as he climbed on top of her.

"Stop this bullshit, and hand over that vile!" yelled Cecil.

In response, Joanne lifted her arm and slammed it down onto Cecil's right arm.

Cecil let go of Joanne and grabbed his arm in pain, as Joanne got up and tried to kick Cecil in the head. Cecil ducked under it, and kicked Joanne in the leg. Joanne paused in pain, as Cecil grabbed both her legs and pulled her to the ground. He then flipped her on her back, grabbed her hair, and slammed her head on the floor repeatedly.

"Is this enough for you?" asked Cecil who picked Joanne up, and put her in a chokehold.

"Cecil was able to handle it completely by himself," thought Rayne. "As usual, I was absolutely worthless."

"Shit," a frustrated Joanne thought, "I wanted this fight to go on longer, but I went way too easy on him. There's only one thing I can do now."

"Now will you give me back the medicine?" asked Cecil, who was growing impatient.

"Sure...", said Joanne as she pulled out the vile. Cecil was about to grab it from her, when Joanne released it from her hand and smashed it with her foot.

Cecil looked down at the shattered vile, unable to speak from the shock and fury.

"I think I know what's on your mind right now." Joanne said as Cecil turned to her.

Cecil dragged Joanne to the edge of the roof, and threw her off. She didn't even struggle.

"All I want is for David to succeed," thought Joanne as she fell from the rooftop. "What Cecil didn't realize was that I have no personal goals. I...don't have any desire to live."

Joanne finally landed on the ground below and died, as Cecil fell to his knees and buried his hands in his face. He couldn't bear the pain of what had just happened.

Rayne was also stunned, and began to clutch herself.

"This is unbelievable...", she said quietly as she stared at the ground.

"It is if you believe so." someone from behind said.

Rayne jolted as the person shot her with a tranquilizing dart.

"Useless," Rayne thought as she fell unconscious. "Unbelievably...useless."

"It's time, Cecil," said the person. "It's your friend, David, and we need to talk."

"I'm done with the talking," said Cecil ignoring David. "I don't care what you have to say, I've failed as a person."

"Sebastion isn't dying," informed David. "You haven't "failed" at all."

"What?" replied a surprised Cecil.

"If you want to "succeed"," David said, "then listen to what I have to say."

End of Episode Twenty-two.

The Mystery of Sebastion

I've decided to give out two more hints for help with solving the puzzle. Here they are.

The Mystery of Sebastion must be solved

Throughout the past, it's been represented by numbers

It can be deciphered, if you look down

So do not rest yet, do not slumber

Sebastion's mystery blends in with the shadows

Reveal it to the light, for it's an illusion

An illusion around since the story's beginning

That hides the story's reflection

Episode 23: Sebastion's Reflection

Many miles away from Alex's hideout...

Spongebob and Lauren were at the rebel base. They were sitting in the room where Spongebob had told Sebastion and the others about his plan. Spongebob had already told everyone about Alex's demise, and everyone was overjoyed.

Spongebob, however, didn't appear to be happy.

"What's wrong, Spongebob?" Lauren asked.

"I'm...nervous," replied Spongebob. "I was happy at first when I heard that Alex was dead, but then, I remembered something."

"What did you remember?" a concerned Lauren asked.

"I remembered," said Spongebob, "what was on my mind before this began. I remembered, the guilt that I would have to bear for doing this."

"Technically," responded Lauren, "I was the one who gave Sebastion and the other two the Bottomite Death. I've also confirmed that it won't kill them for at least another five years, so you don't have to feel completely responsible for that."

"That is true," Spongebob said in agreement. "However, there's so many other terrible things I've done to achieve my goals."

Lauren sighed, unable to disagree with him.

"I'm wondering what they'll think," said Spongebob sadly, "when they learn the truth. I'm wondering what they'll think when they learn about Sandy and Brendon. I'm wondering what they'll think...when they learn that MSL isn't there, and the true objective of this mission."

Back at Alex's base...

Sebastion was laying on the floor, still unable to move. He was surrounded by an aura of worry and fear, and he began to see things.

"Uh...ah...", he grunted as he began to see red colors.

He shut his eyes, but when he opened them again, he could only see darkness.

"Just black...", he thought to himself as he got up. "I must be unconscious. There's nothing but darkness, like always."

"UGH!" he shouted, as images of dead bodies and red colors flashed through his head. Just then, the red colors began to materialize into something before him.

"Welcome back." the red figure said.

"Oh shit," Sebastion said, recognizing the voice. "It's the reflection..."

"Of what you'll never be." the figure who looked identical to Sebastion and was dressed in red clothes said.

"Why are you here?" Sebastion asked.

"This is your mind," said the reflection. "The reason you can see me is because you are in a time of great distress. You have temporarily been brought out of the shadows."

"Why do I feel this way?" a nervous Sebastion asked. "Am I going to die?"

"No," the reflection answered, "I'm afraid your journey is far from over."

"Why is this happening to me?" Sebastion asked. "What should I do?"

"Ah, that's a familiar question," replied the reflection. "That's a question that you've failed to answer for a long time."

"What are you talking about?" a confused Sebastion asked.

"You don't know what you should do," the reflection said, "for you are hopeless. Throughout your entire life, you have constantly made mistakes because you can not become like me."

"I think about my failures every day," said Sebastion sadly. "I can't find joy in life, and I can't be perfect."

"Correct," replied the reflection in agreement. "You are the kind of person who's ashamed of his failure, and hides himself in the shadows. That's why you will never obtain, "The Light"."

Just then, a radiant flash of light appeared behind the reflection, and bright rays shone in Sebastion's eyes.

"What is that?" a surprised Sebastion asked.

"The goal that you have tried to reach all your life," the reflection informed him, "the only thing that will satisfy you. The light will not reveal itself to you though. You can only see a small bit of its true form, because I am standing in front of it."

"This is impossible," replied Sebastion in frustration. "Why won't you show it to me?"

"I'll tell you again," the reflection said, "you can not become like me. The only way to see the light, is for me to disappear, and that will only happen if you become..."good"."

"I've wanted to be a good person all my life," Sebastion said, "but I just can't do it. It's a goal that I'll never reach."

"It's a fatal flaw that you can't stop reminding yourself of," said the reflection sadly. "A flaw that has taken away the light of your life, and has left you as a worthless creature who blends in with the darkness."

"I'll never understand how it ended up like this." Sebastion said solemnly.

"There are many reasons," the reflection replied, "and there is no way you can achieve the goal you have set for yourself now."

In depression, Sebastion got down on his knees, as the light behind the reflection began to fade.

"It's getting dark again...", said Sebastion as darkness began to engulf around him.

"I'll tell you one more thing," said the reflection as he began to disappear. "Beware those who blend in with the shadows, for the shadows are where you live."

Suddenly, everything went black, and Sebastion began to open his eyes.

"Unh..." he muttered. "He was right, I am alive."

"What's going on?" he asked himself as he looked up at the dark sky. "It's night. What happened while I was unconscious?"

"It's a long story, I'm afraid." said a voice.

"Who are you?" a startled Sebastion responded, as he turned his head to the person who was talking. "Where is everyone?"

"I'm David, and your friend Rayne is right here," said David, as he stepped to the side to reveal Rayne, who was lying on the floor. "Your friend Cecil, however, is somewhere else."

"What do you mean?" Sebastion replied in disbelief. "What the hell happened?"

"I think it's about time I let you know what's going on." David said.

End of Episode Twenty-three.

That was an improvement. 630566.gif Despite a few grammar flaws, I'd give this a definite B+.

Thank you. Yeah, the episode before this one kinda sucked. I don't understand why I keep screwing up the quotations though, I'm trying as hard as I can to fix the grammar.

Episode 24: The Truth: David's Story (Part 1 of 4)

"What do you need to tell me that's so important? Where's Cecil?" Sebastion asked as he got up.

"What I'm about to tell you," David said, "is something more important than your friend's whereabouts. Your friend Cecil has already learned the truth, and now, you will learn it too."

"Define truth." Sebastion replied suspiciously.

"The truth," David said, "is the only thing that can rescue you from this situation. Sebastion, I know that you've felt an odd feeling for quite some time. I know that you weren't stupid enough to believe everything that was told to you by your superiors, and you are finally going to be given the chance to know what's really going on."

Sebastion paused. He knew that what David said was true. He had refused to believe that Spongebob wasn't hiding something.

"Alright, I'll listen." Sebastion agreed. He thought that if he listened to what David had to say, he would be told about Cecil.

"Good," David responded, "but first, I need to wake up your friend. I think she needs to hear this too."

David knelt down, and pressed his fingers on Rayne's arm. Suddenly, an aura of darkness began to surround Rayne.

"What the hell?" Sebastion thought as he saw Rayne begin to grunt and grab her head.

"No!" Rayne cried as she began to wake up. "It can't be real! I-"

She paused as she looked up, and saw David standing in front of her.

"What did David do to her?" Sebastion thought as Rayne noticed him.

"Sebastion?!" she exclaimed. "You're alive? But the poison..."

"There was no poison," said David. "That woman wasn't trying to kill Sebastion, she merely injected him with a drug that caused him to lose consciousness."

"But why?" Sebastion replied. "That would've been the perfect chance to get rid me."

"Sebastion, every time has been the perfect chance to kill you and your comrades," David informed him. "We've chosen not to though because we need you."

"Wait," Rayne said, "if Joanne never tried to kill you then...oh shit."

Rayne looked over the edge. Joanne's body was still down there.

"What are you looking at?" Sebastion asked as he walked over to the edge of the rooftop.

"WOAH!" Sebastion yelled in response to the sight. "What happened?!"

"Your friend Cecil fell for her trick," said David. "He ended up fighting her to get the medicine back, and it resulted in her planned demise."

"Planned?" Rayne replied. "Wait, you don't mean..."

"Yes," David said. "Joanne's mission was a suicide mission, just like Mark's. Those two couldn't live with themselves after what they had done, so they volunteered to "test your abilities".

"So let me get this straight," responded Sebastion. "They gave their lives to "test us"?"

"It may be difficult to believe, but it's true." said David sadly. "Those two had nothing left to live for, so they decided to see if you would actually kill them. And so you did..."

Sebastion and Rayne both had guilty looks on their faces. They actually started to feel sorry for Mark and Joanne.

"But wait," Sebastion said, "what is Alex doing? Why has he allowed us to come this far at the cost of his own men?"

"He hasn't," replied David. "I'm the one who set this all up, because Alex...is dead. I killed him."

"What?!" Sebastion shouted.

"Then you must be David..." Rayne said, remembering what Joanne told her.

"That's my name," David said, "and I have never been one of Alex's minions. I was ordered to kill Alex by your commander, Spongebob."

"How is this possible?!" Sebastion exclaimed in disbelief.

"I think it's time to start explaining things to you," said David. "Shortly after Spongebob found out about Alex taking MSL, the woman that you may know as Lauren Parrifish told Spongebob about me, a mole who had gone undercover as one of Alex's henchmen to collect information for her. The only person she knew that could terminate Alex. From there, Spongebob was able to devise a plan. A plan to get rid of Alex, his subordinates, and take back MSL, not to rescue Sandy and Brendon."

"Go on." Sebastion said nervously.

"I'll tell it to you in full detail," said David. "I had already gained the trust of Alex's subordinates before all this happened, so I was easily able to get them to join my side once I killed Alex yesterday. All except two...Neil and Ryan."

"Who are they?" Sebastion asked.

"Neil and Ryan were the two people who helped Alex steal MSL and kidnap Sandy and Brendon," David replied, "and the only ones who volunteered to do so. They brought Sandy and Brendon to Alex's base to torture them to find out the codes. You already know that Brendon gave away his code, but what you didn't know was that Sandy did not. She killed herself before they got the chance to torture her at the base."

"That makes no sense..." Rayne said, now completely confused.

"But...but I talked to Sandy and saw her die! There's no way she could've been dead before that!" shouted Sebastion in shock.

"That wasn't Sandy," said David. "That was Neil. He was a former KB member who could disguise himself as anyone. Like I already said, he and Ryan refused to join forces with me, but I was able to gain Neil's assistance."

"How did you do it?" Sebastion asked, now very curious.

"Ryan fled from me when I tried to persuade him," replied David, "but Neil was a different story. I promised to give him a sample of Lauren's Bottomite Death if he helped me, and he accepted, but I found out very quickly that he was lying to me. I knew I had to get rid of him after that, for he planned to betray me. Fortunately, the problem worked itself out."

"So what happened?" Sebastion asked.

"Spongebob already knew what to do about Alex's subordinates," said David. "Lauren also told him that she could create Bottomite Death, a substance originally created by Rayne that could kill people who had the chip that was implanted in the KB members inside of them. Mark, Joanne, Neil, and Ryan were all KB members, and the Bottomite Death would kill them instantly. Bottomite Death is contagious as well, so that's where you guys came in."

"Don't tell me." Rayne said with a bad feeling of what he was going to say next.

"That's right," replied David. "You two and Cecil were injected with the Bottomite Death so that you would spread it to everyone here and kill them. You already know that the chip is inside all of you because you were a KB member, and Sebastion and Cecil are rebel soldiers. It will take years for the virus to kill you, but Joanne, Mark, and the others would die very quickly after coming in contact with it, for they performed all sorts of experiments on themselves back when they were KB members."

"No...they didn't..." Sebastion said as he realized Spongebob's intent.

"They did," said David in anger. "They sacrificed you guys, Sandy, and Brendon to kill Alex's former subordinates, the only objective of your mission."

"I knew he was hiding something...but...how could he do this?" Sebastion said as he began to cry.

"You were right to be suspicious, but I'm afraid you underestimated Spongebob's evil." said David.

"Please that's all we need to know," said an upset Rayne. "Just please tell us where MSL and Cecil are, and we'll go."

"Not possible, I'm afraid," replied David. "MSL isn't here, this is Alex's old hideout. I killed Alex at the base where Neil and Ryan tortured Brendon."

"You're telling us," Rayne said as she pulled out the card that Brendon gave her, "that that was a lie too?!"

"Yes, I'm dead serious," David said solemnly, "nothing was true. Spongebob saw you as nothing but pawns."

"I've heard enough," said Sebastion as he wiped the tears from his eyes. "I listened to the truth, now tell me where Cecil is."

"Of course," said David. "Your friend Cecil...is in the same place as Adam."

"What?" Sebastion replied.

"I've captured Adam," David said, "and he's downstairs on the ground floor."

"You were able to capture Adam?!" Rayne responded in surprise. "How?"

"I knew his weakness," said David. "Take it from a man who's "helping Spongebob" and warned you of your "imminent demise" on a codec."

"Hold on," Rayne said, remembering the threatening call she got on her codec. "That was you?! I thought it was Lauren! How'd you learn to call my codec?"

"Lauren told me, of course," answered David. "I wanted to get you nervous so you would tell your comrades the truth. It was part of my plan."

Rayne didn't respond. She stood still and put her hands on her face in disbelief, unable to believe that she was fooled.

"From the look on your face, I can tell it worked." David said.

"That was pretty clever," Sebastion said, "you managed to trick us into thinking Lauren wanted us dead."

"Lauren may not want to kill you or Rayne", David replied, "but that doesn't mean she can't. She's more powerful than you think."

"Thanks for the warning." Rayne said sarcastically.

"I guess we have to go downstairs if we're going to see Cecil again," said Sebastion. "David, please show us the way."

"Certainly," replied David as he walked over to the hatch on the roof and opened it. "Rayne came up here before from the ground floor, so she can guide you down there."

"Thank you, David," said Sebastion. He knew that for now, he had no choice but to trust David and try to get over this mess.

"One more thing," said David. "Just warning you, I told your friend the same thing I told you, and he didn't take it as well. This might be dangerous, are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes," Sebastion replied, "I'm not leaving without Cecil."

"Alright," said David as he put his hand on Sebastion's left shoulder. "Just beware of the shadows, for they are where you dwell in."

"What the..." Sebastion responded as he saw a glimpse of the reflection. "UNH!"

"What's wrong, Sebastion?" a concerned Rayne asked.

"N-nothing," said Sebastion as the image of the reflection disappeared. "Let's just go."

"Yes, go on and complete your journey, Sebastion." David said with a smile on his face.

Neither Sebastion or Rayne said anything else. They walked down the stairs, beginning to get suspicious of David.

"Hold on a second," said Rayne halfway down the steps. "Shouldn't we call Spongebob and tell him that his ass his grass for what's he's done to us?"

"No," replied Sebastion. "We're not going to waste our time with that motherfucker. We need to focus on more important things right now. I'm not just getting back Cecil, I'm going to face the reflection of my past, and I'm going to ask it for its side of the story."

End of Episode Twenty-four.

Okay, seriously, whats up with all this self loathing involved with this spin off. Seriously, you're giving yourself more hate then we used to give you. You're an awesome writer brah, stop calling you're spin off shit and "the worst" and that you're a bad writer. You're not. I love reading your spin off.

Okay, seriously, whats up with all this self loathing involved with this spin off. Seriously, you're giving yourself more hate then we used to give you. You're an awesome writer brah, stop calling you're spin off shit and "the worst" and that you're a bad writer. You're not. I love reading your spin off.

Thanks. And the self-loathing was just a joke.