• Advertisement

The Super Games: Heroes vs. Villains [Round 6]

Shark Tale

Welcome, heroes and villains, to The Super Games, the spin-off of The Fry Cook Games! This will work similar to it, but with many different new superhero themed games. This will work in a tournament format similar to The Fry Cook Games V earlier this year. There will be a limit of 6 people per side that can sign-up, so if you want to play, you better let me know in this topic as fast as possible.

Here's what you receive if you win overall:

1.) 10,000 Doubloons

2.) Point for your side (also per round)

3.) Cool badge

4.) Sneak peek at something for SBC's future...

It's okay if you can't make it to every round, but this could give your teammates reason to vote you off. The first round will be Thursday, July 13th at 8pm EST. Sign-ups also end by then.

Heroes:

1.) Fred

2.) OBAB

3.) Burgerpants

4.) Teenj12

Villains:

1.) Dr. WhoBob

2.) Trophy

3.) Cream

4.) Hayden

5.) JCM

Edited by jjsthekid

Guest hilaryfan80

Sorry peeps but I cannot play. With my work hours, I would surely be eliminated by not attending. I'll help the Villains team with other games though!

REMINDER: Round 1 is tonight at 8pm EST. The deadline to sign-up is by 7:30pm EST, a half-hour before. If there is an uneven amount, then I will scrap the tournament format.

Edited by jjsthekid

Alright, here we go. This will still be in a tournament format for now. 

Round 1: Orb of Confusion Conundrum!

Attention, Heroes and Villains! Four Orbs of Confusion have been planted around Bikini Bottom, sending the civilians into mass confusion, stupidity, and hysteria! The Heroes and Villains will compete to find where they are first. The Heroes will be disabling them, while the Villains are simply finding them to keep them protected from the Heroes. Here are the match-ups (note: only click the spoiler that has your name listed above):

Orb 1: Fred vs. Trophy:

Spoiler

Your orb can be found in a topic for the SpongeBob episode where the Orb of Confusion appeared.

Orb 2: Hayden vs. Teenj:

Spoiler

Your orb can be found in a topic for this taco restaurant...yum.

Orb 3: OBAB vs. JCM:

Spoiler

Your orb can be found in the debate of whether 1999 or 2009 is superior.

Orb 4: Cream & WhoBob vs. Burgerpants:

Spoiler

Your orb can be found in this hero's origin story from a Season 8 episode.

PM me the orbs when you find them. You may ask me in private for up to 2 additional hints for where your orb is located.

Whichever side wins the most match-ups will win this round overall, and get a point for their team. The losing side will then proceed to give someone the boot in the Comic Book Ceremony.

Results:

Orb 1: Fred won (Heroes)

Orb 2: Hayden won (Villains)

Orb 3: OBAB won (Heroes)

Orb 4: Cream won (Villains)

We have a tie. In order to break the tie, I'll do an up for grabs final orb to find, where anyone can search for it. Get ready, I will post it at 8:09. Whoever is first to find it wins.

Comic Book Ceremony:

The results are in. The Hero getting the farewell tonight might not be happy, but alas, it has to be done.

Fred is safe. *throws batman comic book at*

Rock is safe. *throws marvel comic book at*

And...

OBAB is safe. *throws spider man comic book at*

Sorry Teenj, but it's game over for you. :( Three heroes and five villains now remain.

Round 2 will be Wednesday, July 19th at 8pm EST. Stay tuned, true believers!

Edited by jjsthekid
  • Like 1

Round 2 will be tonight at 8pm EST. Last time, Hayden won for the Villains, while Teenj got the boot from the Heroes. How will things go tonight? Be sure to report to this topic when it is time if you can make it.

Current teams:

Heroes:

1.) @The Dayman

2.) @Ol Bold and Brash

3.) @Burgerpants

Villains:

1.) @Reverse-Flash

2.) @Doug Dimmadome

3.) @Cream

4.) @Hayden

5.) @JCM

Edited by jjsthekid

Here we go.

Round 2: The Incredible Shrinking Buildings!

Man Ray has stolen Mermaid Man's Belt, and used it to shrink several Bikini Bottom buildings! Mermaid Man was able to get his belt back, but now the Heroes must race against the Villains to find what buildings were shrunk. The Heroes will be undoing the mess, while the Villains will make sure the buildings stay tiny. Here are the match-ups:

Building 1: Rock vs. Trophy:

Spoiler

This building can be found in this topic deciding who has the best fries.

Building 2: Hayden & WhoBob vs. Fred:

Spoiler

This building can be found in this topic for an upcoming Netflix series.

Building 3: JCM & Cream vs. OBAB:

Spoiler

This building can be found in 100 amazing facts about this small green villain.

PM me the buildings when you find them. You may ask me for 2 additional hints on its location.