• Advertisement

The Super Games: Heroes vs. Villains [Round 6]

Shark Tale

Comic Book Ceremony:

The results are in. Another hero falls tonight.

Fred is safe. *throws batman comic book at*

And...

Rock is safe. *throws spider-man comic book at*

Sorry OBAB, it's curtains for you. Two Heroes remain.

Round 3 will be Thursday, July 20th at 8pm EST. (so tomorrow) Stay tuned, true believers!

Round 3 will be tonight at 8pm EST. Last time, Trophy & Cream won for the Villains, while OBAB got the boot from the Heroes. How will things go tonight? Be sure to report to this topic when it is time if you can make it.

Current teams:

Heroes:

1.) @The Dayman

2.) @Burgerpants

Villains:

1.) @Reverse-Flash

2.) @Doug Dimmadome

3.) @Cream

4.) @Hayden

5.) @JCM

Here we go.

Round 3: Super Scramble!

I have scrambled twenty phrases related to SpongeBob. Whoever unscrambles all twenty first wins tonight; there is no tournament format for this:

Spoiler

Radmiem Anm nad Bcaerlan Ybo

Demriam Taspn nad Bralneca Asrt

Nma Yra

Rytid Eblbbu

Dysha Halsos

Bor fo oincuofns

Aimgc Nchoc

Imctao Uodnerlf

Ertcofle

Mjubo Hpmirs

Rstiseni Lsgu

Epkl Ntghi

Hte Kqucietsr

Patacni Gamam

Eth Iechf

Smsi Eaprap

Aiantcp Awthigtd

Cdroto Aeinvget

Liaetcs Tidwaasbn

Kcab to the Tsap

PM me your answers.

Cream wins for the Villains. 

Comic Book Ceremony:

Well, I can't really do a ceremony between two people, so I'm going to flip a coin to determine if Rock or Fred goes...

Sorry Rock, but your time is up. :( Ye fought a hard fight. Now Fred is the only hero remaining. 

Round 4 will be Wednesday, July 26th at 8pm EST, which will be the merge. Now we're down to the final six. Stay tuned, true believers.

Round 4 will be tonight at 7pm EST. Last time, Cream won for the Villains, while Rock got the boot from the Heroes. Tonight, the teams merge, and we're nearing the end. How will things go tonight? Be sure to report to this topic when it is time if you can make it.

Final six:

1.) @The Dayman

2.) @Reverse-Flash

3.) @Doug Dimmadome

4.) @Infinite

5.) @Hayden

6.) @JCM

Edited by jjsthekid

Here we go.

Round 4: Cha-Ching, Jackpot!

In this round, five bags of money have been hidden around the SpongeBob Episodes district. The goal is to see who can nab all five first, BUT there's a twist: You must also answer a question about the episode it is located in! 

Bag 1: This bag can be found in an episode where a brand fancy new bank opens in Bikini Bottom.

Bag 2: This bag can be found in an episode where "tax exemption" is said.

Bag 3: This bag can be found in an episode where two characters try to rob a bank (and fail badly).

Bag 4: This bag can be found in a Season 4 episode where a character sings a song about money.

Bag 5: This bag can be found in an episode where a character drops their wallet, but doesn't recognize it.

Good luck. PM me all five bags and answers to the questions when you find them. Whoever wins gains immunity tonight.

Comic Book Ceremony:

By default, Trophy is safe. *throws Batman comic at*

WhoBob is also safe. *throws Flash comic at*

Cream is also safe. *throws Superman comic at*

JCM is also safe. *throws Avengers comic at*

That leaves...Fred and Hayden. The last one goes to...

Hayden. *throws Spider-Man comic at*

RIP Fred. That's the last of the heroes. See you soon, space cowboy. However, in a twist, Trophy has decided to quit on his own terms, so yeah, he's out too.

Now we're down to the final four. The penultimate round will be tomorrow, July 27th at 7 PM EST. Be there, or be square.

Edited by jjsthekid

Round 4 will be tonight at 7pm EST. Last time, Trophy won immunity, while Fred got the boot. Trophy then later withdrew from the competition. Tonight, we're entering the penultimate round. How will things go tonight? Be sure to report to this topic when it is time if you can make it.

Final four:

1.) @Reverse-Flash

2.) @Infinite

3.) @Hayden

4.) @JCM

Here we go.

Round 5: Super Episode Moments!

I will post an image from a SpongeBob episode, and you must tell me what episode it is from. Whoever gets all 13 correct first wins. You can use internet. You can either post your answers in this topic, or send me them in private. 

(Hint: Every scene is from a superhero related episode)

1: Sdsh23Z.jpg

2: kYu1v5n.png

3: ZUTbbdJ.png?1

4: kohZrao.jpg

5: pk43Hrl.png

6: eQKU6gm.png

7: uvc62i3.png

8: 5LmzEgX.png

9: s6YidJ2.png?1

10: qczOIdu.png?1

11: Et68kj8.png

12: aUa5z0l.jpg?1

13: kkoefDx.jpg

WhoBob wins, gaining immunity.

Comic Book Ceremony:

Due to Cream not showing, she gets auto eliminated. Now, WhoBob is safe by default. *throws Iron Man comic at*

Now...we're down to JCM and Hayden.

JCM is safe. *throws Aquaman comic at*

Sorry Hayden, but it's game over for you. :(

The final two is (somehow) JCM vs. WhoBob! Tune in Monday, July 31st at 7pm EST to see who will win it all! The Snark Knight or WhoFlash?

• Like 1

Here we go, @JCM and @Reverse-Flash. The battle of the century...

Round 6: The Snark Knight vs. The Flash!

Finale time. This will be split into three parts.

Part 1: Unscramble this:

Acrehs rfo vife llviians in teh Ujly of Tcjsuie umorf, adn dsen ethm ot jsj. 

After unscrambling this, it will instruct you what to do for Part 2. Good luck from there.