• Advertisement

Power Rangers (series)

ExKizuna

Yes. A thread for fans of this 17-seasoned show! Personally, this is a GREAT show! One of my definate faves.

So, i'd like to know: Who else likes this AWESOME show? If you do like Power Rangers, then what were your fave seasons?

Mine are Wild Force, Lost Galaxy, Lightspeed Rescue, Jungle Fury, and MIGHTY MORPHIN' POWER RANGERS!(All three seasons of MMPR). I also LOVE all the crossover eps, no matter what season. My faves were the ultimate-crossover; Forever Red and Once a Ranger!

Also, my fave theme is Mystic Force's, its so underrated, and catchy...

Well, might as well end this post before i bore you with mah nerdyness 428899.gif

So...Discuss.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
I always Loved Power Rangers. My all time favorite seasons were Wild Force, Jungle Fury, Dino Thunder, Mighty Morphin' Rangers, and Ninja Storm.

My favorite ranger was Tommy of course. 428899.gif

Awesomeness! and oh but of course 428899.gif my favorite rangers from my favorites were: Taylor and Danny in Wildforce, Karone in lost Galaxy, Joel in Lightspeed Rescue, Cassy(sp?) from Jungle Fury, and Adam, TOMMY!, and Kimberly were my faves on MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS! But my all time faves were Tommy(Who appered in MM, Zeo, Turbo, and DT. Oh, and he appeared in Forever Red) and Adam(He was a main in MM, Zeo, and the first half of Turbo, In SPace for an ep, and ONCE A RANGER!) Why? Because their both AWESOME, and appeared 5 TIMES!

• Like 1

I made sure to search for a similar thread very carefully, but please merge it if necessary.

Image result for power rangers logo

This is a thread where you can discuss one of the biggest action series of the last 20 years, Power Rangers. Talk about your favorite seasons, monsters, anything that has to do with the series.

lol damn this thread takes me back to summer 2010, man those were the days with me and Ex talking PR nonstop lmao

Anyways, given recent news, it's time I reanalyzed my thoughts on this franchise. Yup, jjs is bumping this bad boy, coming at you LIVE with some fresh hot takes on every season:

Mighty Morphin (S1-S3): Ah, what started it all off. Still has a nice campy vibe that holds up to this day, despite its flaws. Season 1 is standard stuff that lays the groundwork as expected. Despite this, it still has its standout moments, such as the "Green With Evil" arc, which is up there as one of my favorite arcs in all of Power Rangers. Season 2 gives us a lot of great things with Zedd and further character expansion, although I'm still not a fan of the way they wrote Trini, Zack and Jason off, as much as I understand the story reasons for it. Season 3 is overall pretty alright, not as great as Season 2 but still cool on its own. I think the biggest problem with Season 3 is that I don't care much for Rito, but he's far from the worst villain or anything. Mighty Morphin still gives a lot of sweet nostalgia and charm overall throughout the first three seasons. However, just because Mighty Morphin' is the first doesn't invalidate its flaws.

Alien Rangers: At this point it barely counts so I'm not going to review it, and there isn't much to say anyways.

Zeo: From what I recall, Zeo was a decent continuation of what the original started. And...that's about all I can say. From there, I actually don't remember much else of Zeo in general outside of the Machine Empire, whoops. Not in a bad way, but I legit haven't seen any of Zeo in ages, so a lot of it is a blur to me now compared to the rest of the Zordon era. I remember enjoying it but I can't really say much else about it. I'll have rewatch this one someday to give a better review.

Turbo: Guilty pleasure time: I actually find some parts of the loathed first half amusing. Some of the stupidity in the first half borders on So Bad, It's Good at times, and I think the series knows it, especially given the sentai it was based on. Those batshit crazy antics come at the cost of betraying PR's core values though. I don't mind Justin for the most part honestly, even if some of his episodes could be stupid. ("Bicycle Built for Blues" is yikes) The second half is fine, albeit a bit overrated, and the finale leads into In Space nicely. I concede that Divatox is a pretty bad and unfunny villain, and her whole shtick would've been done much better by Lothor in Ninja Storm. I don't think Turbo is as bad as people say, since I do find some parts genuinely amusing, but it is definitely problematic and flawed.

In Space: Fantastic. Literally the only flaw was the dumb TMNT episode, and even then I don't consider that one canon at all. If you weren't a fan of the second Turbo cast however, I can see parts of this season being a drag to some, which is understandable, but I think they were handled fine. Despite being primarily focused on Andros, the other rangers still get their times to shine and bounce off of him well enough to carry their own compelling tales. The "all old main villains teaming up" was handled pretty well here too, and we still managed to get some great new villains in the forms of Ecliptor and Darkonda. "Countdown to Destruction" is not just one of the best finales, but also up there for Top 10 episodes. As an original "end point", it did everything I could've wanted. Works as the perfect finale to the Zordon era. 

Lost Galaxy: A pretty nice beginning to the current format we'd get for the rest of the franchise. Tzachor managing to take a nature sentai and somehow turn it into a space opera took the most ambition of his entire career, but alas, the emotional stress of that led to him wanting to cut and paste the sentai later in his tenure. Regardless, while Lost Galaxy had a tough act to follow given the previous space season, it still makes a nice space themed season in its own right. Only real flaw is that a lot of the generals were less than stellar, but Trakeena made up for it by the end. 

Lightspeed Rescue: A tad underrated, though understandably so as Lightspeed does get overshadowed in this era given its competition. However, I think it's still able to stand tall on its own. It's not amazing, but I like the charm this season has. Highlights include the Titanium Ranger's arc, which was well fleshed out and written, and arguably one of my favorite sixth ranger introductions of all time. The rangers are pretty decent characters too, their experience in the rescue field made for quite a team, bouncing off of each other in differing fields. I also loved the idea of the rangers essentially working for the government, which added an intriguing new spin. Although, I will agree the villains are lacking and unfortunately not all that engaging, which can make the season a bit of a drag to get through. Given that their whole theme is being generic evil demons, there isn't much room to flesh them out. I also don't think Viapra was acting, at all. Despite flopping on the villains end though, the rangers and atmosphere of everything else still make a nice, comfy season if you don't want anything too crazy.

Time Force: Great, great, season, although a bit overrated in areas. The story and structure was overall fantastic, even if a lot of it was copied from Timeranger, I think it still managed to hold up on its own and improve upon the beats of what the sentai gave. The ranger cast is one of my favorites, even if some of Trip's acting could be ehh at times. Eric is also one of my favorite sixth rangers, his introduction and motivation felt so unique and different than what we usually get. Ransik, Frax and Nadira are one of the most developed and interesting villain teams in the entire series, and I especially love how Ransik decided to turn himself in by the end, making his arc have a satisfying pay-off. The finale is also one of my favorites of all time, giving every character and the entire season a satisfying ending.

Wild Force: Ah, Wild Force. I'll admit this season holds a special place in my heart. It is the first season I saw anything of when I was a kid. I still like this season a lot, but I can understand the flaws people find in it. The acting can be shitty at times, Merrick was a somewhat mediocre sixth ranger, and Shayla is one of the most useless mentors ever, no debate about that. Despite all of that though, you'll never see me dissing things like: Cole's character arc as a whole, Adler, who is one of the best villains in PR history imo, the other rangers get their great moments, Jindrax and Toxica were an entertaining duo, "Forever Red" is the definitive anniversary episode, "Reinforcements from the Future" is one of the best team-ups in the series...honestly, I could keep listing. I think Wild Force's many strengths outweigh its few weaknesses. This is also a bit of a strange one, but I really love the last few minutes of "The End of the Power Rangers", mostly on the technical ends. The direction, music and cinematography with the character wrap ups, especially Cole visiting the graves of his parents and Adler, are well handled. It generally felt like an ending, and feels like one of the best send offs to the main casts. Adding onto the fact that this was going to be an ending at one point, it works like a nice farewell to everything. That all being said however, Wild Force does present some unfortunate foreshadowing for the future with Tzachor's "cut and paste the Sentai" philosophy, which while I don't think is bad here compared to the later examples, the blueprints for it were laid here.

Ninja Storm: A criminally underrated season. It kind of saddens me sometimes people weren't a fan of the comedic tone. I honestly thought this season was HILARIOUS af. Comedy was never PR's forte, and didn't do so hot in Turbo, but here it excels the most. At times, Ninja Storm feels like an affectionate parody love letter to the franchise, which contrasts nicely with the following legacy season. I love the style and atmosphere of this entire season, gives off some nice TMNT vibes for me. The rangers are all great characters, and the villains are entertaining too, possibly one of my favorite villain groups in the whole franchise. Also, I love my boy Lothor, I don't care what anyone says. On that note, if there is one thing I think this season kind of screwed up however, Lothor's "all according to plan" twist was a major ass pull. For those not aware, they only threw that twist in to appease whiny fanboys who weren't a fan of Lothor. It depresses me that the crew would cave so easily and ignore their intended vision. Outside of that one thing however, Ninja Storm is still great.

Dino Thunder: Fantastic. It does pretty much everything right, making for a nice legacy season. The rangers were fleshed out to perfection, with Kira being the best of the four, although I can understand the criticism of Connor being bland at times I guess. While I'm not a fan of the over-glorification Tommy has nowadays, I think his role as the mentor was handled pretty good here. The villains were damn good too. Mesogog is a delightfully creepy, dark and serious villain who contrasts nicely to Lothor's tone last season. Zeltrax's tragic backstory also added a nice layer of depth that we don't get out of most generals, and Elsa was a pretty fun female villain. I can't really say it did anything wrong honestly, outside of maybe the evil white ranger clone being kind of bland, but at least it went out with a great fight between Trent, so I didn't mind. But yeah, overall such a great season.

SPD: For the first Kalish season, SPD is strange for me to talk about. I love the first fifteen-ish or so episodes, and I'd even go as far as to say they're some of the best Power Rangers material ever made. However, after Greg Aronowitz left the executive producer position, things start to peter out. Characters regress in personality (shown with the egregious and general slog "S.W.A.T." two-parter), and things kind of meander around unfortunately. There were still good outputs in the second half ("Reflection"), and it wasn't bad, but I felt the overall stakes were lacking, along with the tone from the first half dying down in favor of a few mediocre and questionable Dekaranger adaptations. Plot threads such as Sam (lmao) are handled awkwardly thanks to Disney's meddling, and while I feel for the team, it's still not good as a final product. I'm...also not a big fan of (some of) the finale. Well, it's not bad mind you, there's been worse PR finales, but a few things about it rub me the wrong way. For one, I hate how they threw out Jack's character development, making him into an unlikeable prick in the pre-finale episode out of nowhere, just so they had an excuse to make Sky the red ranger out of fanservice. It was a giant betrayal to what the season had set up since the beginning, and I'm not a fan of how Jack's arc concluded at all. There were still good parts in the finale (Kruger finishing Grumm was badass and for the most part everyone else got good conclusions), but then I'm reminded of other plot points that could've been handled better. I could bust balls and bring up Sam again, but I'll give another example: I loved the twist of A-Squad turning out to be evil, scumbag cops, but it came at the cost of coming too late into the game for it to play out as much as I would've liked. It's still a good season, as l absolutely adore parts of it. I'd give it about an 7.5/8 out of 10. But I'm not sure if the whole ride through is actually worth it knowing how it ends.

Mystic Force: Mystic Force is a very divisive season among the fandom, and its easy to see why. I've met fans that absolutely hate its guts, and others that enjoy it. This is literally the most 5/10 season of the entire franchise for me. I have mixed feelings toward this season. I don’t think it’s all bad. There are some things it does right (they run the mile with the magic theme, Xander and Chip are great characters, the "Dark Wish" three-parter is fantastic, there are honestly some genuinely good moments, and the Ten Terrors arc is pretty decent for the most part). Unfortunately however, for every five things Mystic Force does right, it does another five things horribly wrong (Nick can be pretty fuckin annoying and whiny, the villains aren't that interesting admittedly, Madison and Vida get the short end of the stick, the finale is ASS, and the “lore” is a bit scattershot). That is sadly the biggest issue with Mystic Force. For every one thing I like, there's something else that pisses me off which counters it out, making it a mixed bag of season. At times, the season does feel like it meanders around and wastes time on unnecessary things that could've been intertwined better in other episodes. I think there were good ideas in here, but the writing doesn't give them the proper breathing room to shine. To put it bluntly: Mystic Force isn't worth hating, but it's also not worth strongly defending, either. 

Operation Overdrive: Yes, Operation Overdrive is a extremely flawed and bad season, but I don't think it's as terrible as many claim it to be. At least a form of effort was put into it. Kalish and his team tried to work with what they could given how Disney nixed their budget as much as possible. I do find some parts of the season passable, such as the Mack twist, which was handled perfectly. The overarching storyline was also a nice experiment, even if it some episodes weren't as important as they were hyped up to be, it still felt like the season overall was leading to something and that I didn't completely waste my time. In that respect, I can say Overdrive does at least have that going for it. The treasure hunting aspect was interesting in theory, though I too wish had they gone further into the legends behind the treasures, along with fleshing out the locations they visited (but again, budget issues, so it is what it is). "Once a Ranger" is far from the best anniversary team-up, but I actually liked the different take on the main crew losing their powers. It posed an interesting "what if" for when a ranger team not only loses their powers, but also gets replaced due to circumstances beyond their control, which I think is a key point a lot of people missed regarding this. It's intriguing to see how a team's structure is thrown out of balance when they feel hopeless, along with how their lives would be without any ranger involvement. I'd say the parts where the rangers go back to their normal lives is the most interesting part of the special, at least for me. The parts that set this up and resolve them are not, but it was a different take while it lasted. And hey, seeing Adam, Bridge, Xander and Tori again is fine in my book. Although yeah, Thrax was a horrible villain. As for the rangers, I actually kind of liked Mack, Will and Rose (for the most part). That being said, I agree Dax and Ronnie are dead weight unfortunately, especially Dax who needed to shut the hell up. Also, Tyzonn was one of the blandest sixth rangers in the entire franchise. The villains are whatever. I like Flurious given he was actually competent and was the longest standing, but the rest lose me from there. Operation Overdrive is still bad, but I do find some merit in parts of it, and other parts border on So Bad, It's Good for me. Also, I can't bring myself to fully hate a season with Spencer in it.

Jungle Fury: Man...I can't believe this season is 10 years old now, hot damn. Takes me back. The best Kalish era season for sure. It doesn't peter out like SPD did, it stays consistent the whole way through, keeping up the stakes and storylines at a great pace. The increased focus on martial arts led to some really fantastic action sequences, some of the best in the Disney era. Every ranger gets their time to develop and shine, and the central villains are all handled reasonably. Jarrod/Dai Shi one of the most interesting villains in all of Power Rangers. His inner struggle is handled fantastically, and it culminates with a satisfying payoff in Casey's own character arc. RJ is also one of the best mentors in the entire franchise, hands down. After an iffy career, this season was a fantastic note for Kalish to end on.

RPM: Absolute kino. This was a breath of fresh air the franchise needed, and I have to say, it worked. A lot better than it probably should’ve, given the behind the scenes issues. It managed to take Go-Onger of all things and turn it into the Mad Max Sentai I never knew I wanted. Hell, the darker atmosphere isn't even why I love it so much, there's so many goodies in this season. The ranger backstories (plus Dr. K) we got in the first half were interesting changes of pace as well courtesy of Eddie. Sometimes I wonder how Eddie's vision would've been the whole way through (I honestly think the "Ranger Black" rumor is bullshit though), but I also enjoyed what Lynn did in the second half. I never understood the criticism that "Dillon and Tenaya's plot was too similar to Andros and Astronema's", because Dillon and Tenaya's arcs were taken in an entirely different direction than the latter. Only real flaw is my boy Flynn unfortunately does get shafted a bit, wish he had more to do. Oh well, and that's only minor compared to everything else the season does right. Overall a fantastic season. I would've been content if this had been the final season, honestly.

Samurai: Samurai is basically what happens when you release an unfinished product to television. Honestly, you're best off just skipping beta Samurai and going straight to Super, as it's clearly the superior (and finished) product. Despite that, I don't think Samurai itself is really bad though. It's bland and lacking more than anything. If they had more time, it could've been okay, even if Shinkenger was a difficult task to adapt. The rangers themselves are dull but not as bad as Megaforce. Xandred is a dumb and really not good villain but there is some unintentional hilarity in him getting drunk off his ass. Dayu and Deker's story was started decently here, even if it doesn't really go anywhere by the end. None of the positives are groundbreaking, but it's not offensive. And I do kind of enjoy some of Bulk and Spike's segments, even if they are pretty disconnected from everything. For now, I just see beta Samurai as a worse version of Wild Force: a sentai cut and paste bogged down at times by shitty acting, even if both aspects are worse than Wild Force. At it's core, diet Samurai is only inoffensive, and that's okay with me.

Super Samurai: While not great, I'm actually warming up to Super Samurai as the years go by. It felt like they were actually putting some effort in again (mostly since it was the actual finished product), and it's the best step up between seasons for sure. Some eps are actually surprisingly decent. "Clash of the Red Rangers", while not perfect, is at least a respectful crossover to RPM for what it can work with. "The Master Returns" actually starts some stakes courtesy of Serrator, who is one of the best parts of Super Samurai hands down. "Stroke of Fate" has Amit Bhaumik himself writing, and it shows in its quality. The rangers still aren't necessarily great or memorable, but it did feel like they were trying to give them life instead of being bland zombies. Lauren's arc was also handled pretty decently, despite some iffy parts. Only real flaw with the season is that Dayu/Deker's stories both don't really...amount to anything, which was disappointing given it was the only original thing. But that's the only real problem. While the finale wasn't particularly great, it at least didn't piss me off compared to some other finales in the Neo Saban era. It is also ironically the only "Super" season to be better than the first season (mostly since "The Ultimate Duel" wasn't really a season finale at all, making it a more streamlined continuation), thus making it the best "Super" season by default considering what we get later. And that's just sad.

Megaforce: Meh. "Mehgaforce" is literally the best way to describe this half season. Goseiger isn't particularly interesting, so they pretty much had to work with what they could, even though I don't think that excuses how mediocre this is when they've adapted less than stellar sentai into good seasons before. But whatever. Diet Megaforce does a few things passably, like Robo Knight's arc. Everything else is a big blob of mediocrity. The villains (barring Vrak) are yawns, Gosei and Tensou are tools (literally), and the rangers feel like cardboard cutouts that are borderline parodies at times. But despite all of that, it at least doesn't try to trick you with nostalgia to cover for how bad it is. It's overall inoffensive much like Diet Samurai is. Diet Megaforce is certainly is "better" than its brother, but that barely says anything, like at all.

Super Megaforce: Four years later, and everyone has pretty much said everything on why this "anniversary season" sucked, so I'm not going to regurgitate what others have said millions of times by now. Instead I'll say this: This is still a horrid season, and an insult to the franchise as a whole.....but I actually don't blame Tzachor for it, weirdly enough. I think he gets too much shit for this season, imho. I actually blame Saban as a whole for why both seasons sucked. Trying to fuse Goseiger and Gokaiger together was a braindead idea from the start, and Tzachor pretty much had to work with what he could from there. (sorry babbies, I doubt even Lynn could've saved this trainwreck, especially given his current work) Saban are the ones who did a shit job inviting the returning rangers, not Tzachor. Saban were the ones who had the "brilliant" idea to fuse Goseiger and Gokaiger into one package, not Tzachor. No matter who was in "control" of this season, whether Kalish or Lynn or Tzachor, it was going to suck. Current Saban is a horridly incompetent company that has no clue what they're doing whatsoever, and given how later seasons have gone, I'd say that's the case. That being said, Tzachor certainly isn't devoid of blame, especially with his dumbass "let's just dub the sentai" suggestion (lmfao), but Saban itself is the greater problem on the whole. Anyways, even ignoring any anniversary aspects, it's still a bland and shitty season. "Spirit of the Tiger" is the only good episode and saving grace, mostly because I love me some Jungle Fury focus, but also because they didn't mess it up like the other "tribute" episodes (the RPM one I'm not even going to dignify as a "tribute"). It's basically the Truth or Square of Power Rangers, but on a worse level. To this day, I still think it's pathetic that Disney, the company that hated Power Rangers, made two better anniversary episodes than the original owners of the franchise. 

Dino Charge: Hey, now here's an actually good season again! It's not perfect, but it is the best season out of the Neo Saban era by default. The rangers are likable and actually had personalities again. There was actually witty banter and development throughout, culminating with an actual good and intriguing story, even if some of the plot threads aren't followed up that well come next season (Tyler's dad). The villains were interesting and also damn entertaining. Sledge's crew is the most entertaining villain team we've had in some time. I'd say Dino Charge is comparable to the first half of SPD. Not as great, but it has some similarities. It pretty much did everything I could have wanted. Too bad that goodness kind of sours out, because...

Dino Super Charge: Shit. Any potential Dino Charge had is dropped like a rock with this "season", making it very frustrating to sit through. Characters regress much like SPD, but at a worse level. Many plot lines are awkwardly continued without much thought and/or badly resolved (hi James). It feels like the writers had no clue what the hell they were doing for 85% of the season, which shows in how they rush 90 different things in the last three episodes. Zenowing and Arcanon come too late into the game to get any proper time to play out. Speaking of, I completely forgot who Arcanon even was until I looked at the wikia, which is a telling sign. Only saving graces were Heckyl and Sledge, but even then Sledge's entire plot is horribly concluded. As for the finale...oh man oh man, do I fucking HATE the finale, legit possibly the worst finale in all of Power Rangers thus far. When it's not giving us bullshit time retconning, it's being a rushed clusterfuck that unsatisfactory closes out the season and its characters. But that's another post entirely. Ah, oh well. At least we have the first season. Twas fun while it lasted. This season is one of the most frustrating for me, because it has the potential and setup from last season, but it's squandered in almost every single aspect. This rather off-putting drop in quality between seasons should be the surefire sign that the "Super" format has overstayed its welcome, because these writers can't break the two seasons apart properly. 

Ninja Steel: /m/'s "Ninja Stale" meme is honestly the perfect way to describe this season. It's stale and bland as all hell, showing how Power Rangers needs some major changes in not just the format, but writing too. I don't care about the apologists who cry "B-b-but Ninninger sucked too, so Ninja Steel will obviously suck as well, haha!" Nope, they've managed to adapt mediocre sentais before and make them good, so no excuse. It's pure laziness. Everything about this season has literally been done before better and smarter in past seasons. I literally could not stop thinking to myself "been there, done that" with the numerous """plot threads""". The one slightly passable arc (Levi/robo Aiden) isn't even all that great either. Seriously, Samurai and Megaforce held my interest longer than this season, and I literally can’t tell you a single thing off the top of my head what happened in Samurai and Megaforce.

Super Ninja Steel: So far, so bland. Don't want to be all doom and gloom yet, but it looks like we're shaping up for yet another disappointing anniversary season. The mellow and boring escalation of stakes can either be a deliberate red herring, as a cautious measure against hype (and I wouldn't blame them given the backlash to Super Megaforce), or it could be plain incompetence. Likely the latter. Either way, Super Ninja Stale thus far is basically repeating most of the same problems as DSC, but in a duller, more monotonous way. The thing is, I don't care if the last 12 episode are all suddenly amazing (which I highly doubt they will be, given the incompetent writing team). 12 good episodes out of 40 doesn't mean that the rest of Ninja Steel no longer exists, so why the hell would I say the overall product is good?  But hey. At least Super Ninja Stale will conclude the Neo Saban era perfectly in one word: disappointing. 

At this point, I'm much more interested in Beast Morphers, which I have faith Hasbro might not screw up, because seriously, there's no way they can do worse than Neo Saban unless they were trying. I'm not tired of this franchise, I'm just tired of the way it's being handled. Maybe Hasbro can finally be the light. And if not, then welp, there's no hope left.

• Like 2

My favorite seasons are "Mighty Morphing Power Rangers" season 2, "Power Rangers Zeo; Power Rangers Lost Galaxy; Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue; Power Rangers Time Force; Power Rangers Dino Thunder; Power Rangers S.P.D.; Power Rangers Jungle Fury; Power Rangers Samurai;" (I don't CUT what should be ONE season into TWO like Nickelodeon has been doing), and "Power Rangers Super MegaForce". Enough said! ;)

i really really really hate the power rangers dino super charge finale and i mean hate as in this makes the legendary battle look like an amazing episode in comparison (yes it is just that bad and oh beleive me i also hate that finale)

anyways what could be a worse thing than messing up the whole timeline blurring a season out of existence (dino thunder) probaly altering some other stuff (the spd episodes with the dino thunder rangers of course and once a ranger and even some of super megaforce) and probably some others idk i could see mmpr still being the same though (idk if they fixed this in ninja steel i only saw the Christmas episode of that so i can not say that much if they fixed that)

anyways i really hope we never get another finale like this

• Thanks 1