• Advertisement

The Fairly OddParents/Danny Phantom/T.U.F.F. Puppy/Bunsen is a Beast crossover short 100% real

BoJack Horseman

Guest hilaryfan80
23 hours ago, Bada Bing Nuggets said:

And the FOP characters finally don't look like shit for the first time since they moved to flash damn

Aw, I don't think it looks like shit. It's different, but it isn't bad at all.

This crossover is yawwwwwwwwwn with the exception of HD Danny Phantom.

Like nearly everyone above, it was great to see Danny Phantom again in high def, but I really wasn't all that impressed by the short otherwise.  It just felt forced more than anything else.

I will say this though.  They are trying supremely hard to make Bunsen a big deal.  Which kudos where its due whether it be Butch or Nickelodeon in general.  They badly need more animated hit programs.  For as mediocre as the show looks, the fact that they are pushing it this hard is something they should have done years ago with all their other Nicktoons Network castoffs.  We'll see if it doesn't end up there anyway, but at least the effort is there in advertising.

I'm very late to respond to this. I might as well since I have the need to talk about this. I'll have to give Butch some credit when it's due, he cares quite a lot for his newest show to grow quite an audience to the point of using the characters of Danny Phantom after 10 years since the show ended. Bunsen looks great when handled in the 2D animation department, and this is the first time I've been impressed by something from the Fairly OddParents, so yeah, I thought this was cool.

Edited by Steel Sponge