• Advertisement

ASK A SHOT HIRO WE GO

a_shot_here_we_go

9 minutes ago, American Idiot said:

do u like the one tru lord and safiur green day becuz nanananananan dont wanna be an american idiot

and who is that azhian in ur cig does she like pizza

ya i like american idiot by green day bc it really represents people in the south, specifically in Kentucky.

OMG I LUV AZNS!!!!!!!!! it is tiffany WANG of SHOUJOU JIDAE! She makes me feel  things in my **** but im not a lesbian bc ew. llesbians should ****** but i love homos!!!!! mxm forever!!! sorry i mustve gotten off topic. hi how are you?(: 

• Like 1

Just now, a_shot_here_we_go said:

ya i like american idiot by green day bc it really represents people in the south, specifically in Kentucky.

OMG I LUV AZNS!!!!!!!!! it is tiffany WANG of SHOUJOU JIDAE! She makes me feel  things in my **** but im not a lesbian bc ew. llesbians should ****** but i love homos!!!!! mxm forever!!! sorry i mustve gotten off topic. hi how are you?(: 

lesbians r ew my sister is a lesbia and she likes to stick her tong in her minion for praktis ew and she yells mable becuz she likes gravity fails ew

is that ur pic bc i want a shot at her

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, American Idiot said:

lesbians r ew my sister is a lesbia and she likes to stick her tong in her minion for praktis ew and she yells mable becuz she likes gravity fails ew

is that ur pic bc i want a shot at her

dont TOUCH me with your british/canadian mitts, ANYWAYS. I like your scrotum i mean wat but you gotta stand back a lil bit Honey. bc i live in god, and HE is my savior.

*JESSICA GIF HERE BC TIFFANY IS DEAD*

• Like 1