• Advertisement

Ask DG 2.0

Grimmy Claus <3

3 minutes ago, Dr. WhoBob said:

It wasn't necessary to make a second ask topic when you already made one days ago. Plus you can bump your ask topic if it gets inactive for so long.

Sorry :/ I just thought it'd be fun to start a second one, I didn't think you guys would mind too much

1 hour ago, Scary Terry said:

You can run but you can't hide, bitch!

RICK!!!

Wh-What is it Morty?

Scary Terry is on the site again an-

Did I not mention this earlier? Use the Dilythium crystals to send him to a land where dreaming won't be all he's doing!

0_0

WH-WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT FOR MORTY *hic*

Go back to being Tiny Rick!!!

Well now you've had your say. Make you feel any BETTER Fancypants? Oh that's right I DONT GIVE A FUCK

:/

4 minutes ago, Squidward en Repose said:

How do you feel about Phineas and Ferb ending?

Well I feel really bad about it to tell you the truth. I never saw it ending in my head, but I didn't watch it for so long I guess part of me feels like it was my fault for ever ditching it in the first place although it really wasn't my fault. I went to hospital, yada yada yada, didn't see it for quite a while until after I came out. Because it's part of what I thought made me sick. Do you feel like I'm a little too open with you guys? I feel like I'm a little too open with you guys. Or do you guys like it? 

Aaaanyway, as I was saying, Phineas and Ferb ending was the end of my livelihood and until I found Grim, Billy and Mandy I didn't think I'd ever find a show I like as much.

POSTING!