• Advertisement

REAL Disney

terminoob

So everyone, what's your favorite Jonas Brother song?!?!

Kidding, really. What I ACTUALLY meant to ask was, WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE MILEY CYRUS SONG!?!? ZOMG!! I LOOOOOOOOVE PARTY IN THE USA LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!!!

Kidding. Again.

No, seriously, I'm kidding. That stuff is crap. Jonas Brothers/Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana/Selena Gomez/Demi LeVato... Whatever ELSE that channel classifies as "Music" is not. I'm talking hardcore Disney music. You know, like A Whole New World?... Or Hakuna Matata?... Under the Sea?... Yea... Not that hardcore...

BUT! This IS a thread for that music. Discuss your favorite singer/song/composer... Ect. I'd say favorite movie, but that's off-topic.

Me? I cannot get enough of The Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack. Danny Elfman (Jack Skellington, Barrel, Clown with a Tear Away Face) deserves a million standing ovations, that man is brilliant, and he has such an amazing voice. Along with Cathrine O'Hara (Sally, Shock) and Ed Ivory (Boogie). Of course, there's also the cover of "This is Halloween" by Marylin Manson, which is astounding as well.

Enough about my opinion, how 'bout you?

sorry i posted it on the wrong place anyway i agree disney music is rubbish

._.

You gonna elaborate? Because if you say ALL Disney music is rubbish, I'm going to have to conch you on the head with this over-sized novelty coconut. *takes out coconut from pocket*