• Advertisement

The SBC Show

Seymour Skinner

Inspired by The SBM Show, this literature will be a script-type fictional series using SBC members as the characters. No, this is not a direct sequel or a spin-off. Anyway, list your personality and I'll let you in. Also, SBM members (who are not on SBC) will cameo in this. Also, check this post often for updates (at the bottom).

Summary (of show):

Three soon-to-be heroes, mainly Conehead, get unexpectedly dragged to strange adventures.

The Locations:

Planet SBC - A normal, beautiful land where every SBC member lives. Or so they thought...

Planet SBM - This beautiful world links between Planet SBC through a portal. However, certain members of Planet SBM have been rumored to have a way to get to Planet SBC without a portal before it got fixed. Members of SBM live here.

OBABland - A mysterious land that was owned by OBAB for a short time before Bl4ze took the land away from our three heroes.

Destroyed SBC - The evil spirit's twisted version of SBC. It was a reality during Arc Month.

Planet TV - This planet serves as the Land Taker's lair in OBAB Edition, and the place where the Land Takers grew up in the actual lit.

Rebellion - The aftermath of the Planet SBC destruction caused by the rebel heroes.

??? - Will soon be revealed in future episodes.

Characters:

Conehead - A somewhat lazy guy with a normal life who seems to always get dragged into adventures by his other friends in Planet SBC.

Ol Bold and Brash (OBAB) - A friendly guy who helps anyone in need. Previously a spam villain who got banished from Planet SBM forever (now allowed back on), but has joined the light and is now a do-gooder.

VLK2007 (Vladimir) - A light-hearted, strange accented guy who is OBAB's best friend alongside Conehead and SpongeBob's #1 Fan.

SpongeBob's #1 Fan - He's the brains of Conehead's adventures, which gives him his bummer attitude. He's also a know-it-all, and he loves SpongeBob.

Patback - Interesting backstory for this character: A big bang happened before the portal between Planet SBM and SBC broke, sucking anyone off-guard into the portal. Patback was spamming the website when it happened, and he was dragged in. He then learned to change his ways and is now a normal citizen of Planet SBC.

SBCbotter (Bl4ze) - The main antagonist. Forever to be a hacker, this evil member hacks on to Planet SBC (AND Planet SBM) and causes destruction and death (although in OBAB Edition he is not the strongest of all the hackers).

GullahOfficial - A retired sidekick of Bl4ze, spamming Gullah before becoming a normal citizen.

Sheriff Buford T. Justice - Somebody was messing around with the VCR and the magic TV during Arc Month and accidentally put in a tape of Smokey and the Bandit, causing him to come out of the TV in confusion. He's basically the same as the movie character.

ssj4gogita4 (SSJ) - The old admin of Planet SBM before mysteriously disappearing and the role being taken over by The Tide and Seeker (Clips Mod of real SBM). Now he is a resident of Planet SBC, living happily in his new home.

Renegade the Unicorn - An excitable yet lazy metalhead. Is annoying at times.

scarypants - He likes to watch TV and play with his toys. He would also risk his life for a dollar store toy. He also sometimes thinks he's a character from multiple shows.

Alex Squarepants - A weird 15-year old character. Has autism and likes cars, maps and SpongeBob. Also works at every single store in the show.

Weasel - Likes weasels.

Cream - A normal character, but can shapeshift into anything she wants. Likes to go on adventures.

Storm - Serving as Bl4ze's sidekick, Storm is a mean character who usually stalks characters to feed their information to Bl4ze, or otherwize annoys them.

WhaleBlubber - The 2nd (3rd in OBAB Edition) to most dangerous hacker in Planet SBC alongside Bl4ze, and is also Bl4ze's main (and favorite) sidekick. This hacker kidnaps people and turns them into robots for them to do temporary hacking, getting into trouble and Bl4ze's bidding. Also feeds information to Bl4ze, much like Storm.

RoboticVampire - An OBAB Edition character (not a hacker in real life) that wants to meet The Land Takers. Is not in the actual SBC Show.

AngryKoopa2002 - He joined Bl4ze in his reign of terror in the middle of an adventure with the hero gang. Since he's a sore loser, he insults people who don't agree with him. Because of this, he got banned from Planet SBM and now has escaped from the SBM Jail with help from Bl4ze. He has mind control powers, which REALLY makes the Planet Warriors' adventures even more challenging.

Planet SBM characters:

YellowShadow - Banned from Planet SBM, this member used to spam a lot before he became a good person.

SBM!Conehead (Coney) - This version of the main character is more intersted in memes and Splaat than his SBC counterpart. He also is part of the new planet heroes.

SBM!OBAB (Shadow) - Same as his SBC counterpart, except he knows nothing about fighting. He also is one of the new planet heroes.

MrTortellini00 - Another ruler of Planet SBM alongside TTAS. Likes Kaeloo.

HawkbitAlpha - Used to live at both Planet SBM and Planet SBC before the portal broke. He was also banished from Planet SBC, as he was a major enemy to it. Though he did hack himself on, he became a do-gooder with a little help from a lesson by the Planet Warriors.

Other:

Oobiminions - Life-sized robots that look like OBAB. The name comes from what OBAB worshiped in the past, Oobi.

PutinBots - VLK's equivalent of Oobiminions (they look like VLK now).

There's noone else. Yet...

EDIT 10/13/16: Due to an angry concern from Bagel and Brick (the main writers of the SBM show), this is no longer a spin-off of said show. Are you happy now? You can stop being aggressively mad at me now.

EDIT 11/15/16: And one more thing, I didn't bother to read your message until OBAB quoted it (but I did know what it was about) and yes, though the episodes were short in the beginning, I started to take Brick's advice, and now look at the latest episode! Five pages long! (In Google Docs, that is.) And no, I don't rush my episodes anymore.

EDIT 7/4/17: Wow. Oh, WOW. It's been almost a year since The SBC Show started and I've went on a LONG hiatus because of that filthy excuse for school (which is also the reason I'm not in the Drasticals anymore). So as my 4th of July gift, I'm officially temporarily bringing back The SBC Show during my temporary comeback to SBC!

EDIT 8/27/17: Things are getting stranger the more I stay here. I'm not hearing any signs of OBAB and SpongeBob's #1 Fan being online, barely anyone wants to read this lit, and speaking of which, it's 1 year anniversary is almost here! I already started my special episode which is KINDA based off of Sonic Mania, which goes like this: The heroes go through time and save the world. Bada-bing bada-boom, you've got an episode heading your way.

Edited by Coney
Correcting a few things.
  • Like 1

Characters that should be in the show:

Crushingmayhem

Mr Dr Professer Patrick

Sandy

Homie

Cha

SpongeTron

jjsthekid

Fred Rechid

GullahOfficial (BenPaz)

SpongeOddFan

VLK2007

Patty Sponge

Grubby Grouper

JCM

Edited by Ol Bold and Brash

Just now, Ol Bold and Brash said:

Crushingmayhem

Mr Dr Professer Patrick

Sandy

Homie

Cha

SpongeTron

jjsthekid

Fred Rechid

GullahOffcial (BenPaz)

SpongeOddFan

VLK2007

Patty Sponge

Grubby Grouper

JCM

we need to know if they want to be in the show, like the sbm show

yeah i'll be in the show lol

10 hours ago, Ol Bold and Brash said:

Crushingmayhem

Mr Dr Professer Patrick

Sandy

Homie

Cha

SpongeTron

jjsthekid

Fred Rechid

GullahOfficial (BenPaz)

SpongeOddFan

VLK2007

Patty Sponge

Grubby Grouper

JCM

<3 glad someone notices my activity lol

19 hours ago, Ol Bold and Brash said:

When will the pilot episode come out? ;)

when i have enough members

12 hours ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Can I be in this show as an excitable yet lazy metalhead?

yup

10 hours ago, Alex Squarepants said:

I kind of want to be on here.

personality?

10 hours ago, Weasel said:

Can I be on it too? I'm fairly active.

personality pls

10 hours ago, Sandy said:

yeah i'll be in the show lol

<3 glad someone notices my activity lol

personality plez