• Advertisement

Top 10 Worst Boating School Episodes Project

DemellYTUniverse

Hey guys! On my youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMyvmwK8j3NIK4JxH_UJn1Q) a while back ago I made a top 10 worst Mr.Krabs' Greed video (Unfortunately I can't post a link without it being a GIANT thing in the way, but it's on my channel). Anyways, that inspired me to do more top 10s. So, I'm doing a top 10 worst boating school episodes! The episodes that will probably be on the list are Nautical Novice,Bumper to Bumper,Boating Buddies,Demolition D,and Boat Smarts. However, I need more episodes for the list because I only have 5, and I need an order for them to go in. If you guys have any suggestions, please tell me! And please subscribe to my channel :)

I don't really know if there's enough to do this given there's only 20 episodes where it's the main focus.

Although here's a tool to use for them. 

• Boating School
  • Hall Monitor
  • No Free Rides
  • Procrastination
  • The Bully
  • Doing Time
  • New Student Starfish
  • Mrs. Puff, You're Fired
  • Driven to Tears
  • Boat Smarts
  • Picture Day
  • Nautical Novice
  • Boating Buddies
  • Ditchin'
  • Summer Job
  • The Hot Shot
  • Oral Report
  • Demolition Doofus
  • Bumper to Bumper
  • Tutor Sauce

21 minutes ago, OneFlutterAway said:

I don't really know if there's enough to do this given there's only 20 episodes where it's the main focus.

Although here's a tool to use for them. 

Hidden Content

True, it will be very difficult. Which will make it interesting. From doing my own research and with everyone who posted on this subject (included you :)) I am able to gather 7 for the list. So I only need 3 more! I haven't seen Tutor Sauce so I don't know if it's bad, and I'll probably consider Ditchin' and Summer Job (I know Summer Job is terrible, but it BARELY features the Boating School, so I don't think it counts.) The rest you said are either good episodes or already on the list, so this will be a challenge. But hey, if it was easy, it probably wouldn't be very much fun to make. 

1 hour ago, NegiSpongie said:

I like Driven to Tears. It's not my favorite of the episodes, but I enjoy it. I'd say Boating Buddies is the worst of the bunch.

I don't like Driven to Tears because I don't find any of the jokes funny, the entire episode is spend with Patrick being VERY annoying, and if you rewatch the ending, Patrick doesn't even apology to Spongebob! After rewatching it, it seems Patrick didn't learn from his mistakes at all or getting any comeuppance for being a jerk to Spongebob. Seriously, when Spongebob apologizes, he doesn't say anything. He just tells Spongebob the boat is broken then we end on a stupid gag with Patrick putting the licenses on his butt. I'm sure some people like this episode, but I just find Patrick REALLY annoying.