• Advertisement

Movies that you are looking forward to in 2016

BoJack Horseman

2015 is over, that means so many new movies that are about to be released. Tell how many movies you are looking forward to this year here.

Here's mine.

- Kung Fu Panda 3

- Deadpool

- Captain America: Civil War

- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

- Suicide Squad

- X-Men Apocalypse

- Doctor Strange

- Zootopia

- Star Trek: Beyond (the trailer kind of sucked but still excited)

- The BFG

- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

- The Conjuring 2

- Gambit (If it's not delayed)

Edited by WhoBob

At the moment:

La La Land (I'm so excited for this)

Ratchet and Clank

Zootopia

Rouge One

Deadpool

X-Men: Apocalypse

Hail, Caesar!

Kubo and the Two Strings

Moana

Secret Life of Pets

Batman v. Superman

Suicide Squad

Don't Think Twice

• Like 1

Ghostbusters 

X-Men: Apocalypse 

Captain America: Civil War

Deadpool

Moana

Zootopia

Suicide Squad 

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Passengers

Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk

Arms and the Dudes

Edited by katnisslovestacos

Subject to change obviously since there is no way I'm going to see every single last one of these movies...or is there?:

January - Leftovers from 2015 holiday season, Academy Award bait movies since I do want to be caught up with them like I am annually, The Revenant (technically falls in the same category as the last, but it's nationwide expansion is this month), Kung Fu Panda 3

February - Same as January with the Award bait movies, Deadpool, Zoolander 2, Hail Caesar!

March - Zootopia, Batman v Superman...I'm seeing it regardless of what fears I have of this just for the premise alone.

April - God's Not Dead 2 Oh my god nothing this month I have any faith in.  Like I said above that may be subject to change but the early trailers for especially the big releases this month The Jungle Book and The Huntsman: Winter's War both look like absolute shit despite the talent involved.

May - Captain America: Civil War, X-Men: Apocalypse, Snowden, Neighbors 2, Money Monster....maybe Angry Birds because I'm very surprised with how much I've been enjoying the trailers despite this obviously being five years too late.

June - Finding Dory, The Conjuring 2, Central Intelligence...if the rumors are true, The Lonely Island movie.

July - La La Land (I'm with termi.  This is going to be fantastic just based off the talent involved.), The BFG, the next Jason Bourne movie. maybe Star Trek Beyond depending on if the bad taste the last 45 minutes or so of Into Darkness can ever leave my mouth, Ghostbusters, Secret Life of Pets

August - Suicide Squad, Arms and the Dudes, Sausage Party

September - The Magnificent Seven and maybe Storks since the teaser was funny enough.

October - The Girl on the Train, The Accountant, Gambit

November - Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Moana, Doctor Strange

December - Rogue One, Sing, Passengers

• Like 1

Addes a few more stuff to the list

- Sausage Party

- Zoolander 2 (need to watch first movie tho)

- Midnight Special

- Hail, Caesar

- Central Intelligence

- Finding Dory (still a little skeptical about it but Pixar prooved me wrong with Inside Out, so maybe it'll turn out good)

On 1/3/2016 at 11:46 AM, Clappy said:

April - God's Not Dead 2 Oh my god nothing this month I have any faith in.  Like I said above that may be subject to change but the early trailers for especially the big releases this month The Jungle Book and The Huntsman: Winter's War both look like absolute shit despite the talent involved.

What about Ratchet & Clank? From what my friend who attended an early screening told me, it's at the least decent. 

On January 8, 2016 at 3:56 PM, Teamwork said:

What about Ratchet & Clank? From what my friend who attended an early screening told me, it's at the least decent. 

Sorry but absolutely not impressed enough by the first trailer to even worth considering it.

• Like 1