• Advertisement

The SBC (Two Days After The) Holiday Special

Young Nug

10/10 for the rhyming.

8/10 for the overall attempted message.

0/10 for any out of character bits like the closure.

7/10 for amount of SBCers successfully incorporated into the framework.

9/10 for Hayden inspired concept and creativity.

Giving you a 34/50 for a grade of 68/100.

..........................................................................................

A poem so quick, a poem so sharp, is a poem on which I still must harp.

I'd love nothing more than to embrace family plus fun, and truth be told SBC is well-knit and well run.

A creation of which I am not at the head of the pack, is still a community where I am giving plenty back.

Only a loner, never a stoner, Quiet and maybe aloof, not my intention to throw sense out the window and raise up the roof.

But there's one activity for which I never quit drawing anticipation. That jolly and cursed act of attentive observation.

I see potential in those around me squandered away, and in my introverted little world I rarely get out my full say.

So sometimes I vent and sometimes I wreck, a constant struggle to keep my online life in check.

I am not bitter, I'm still here to smile. Can't help but wonder why statements on the internet would twist pants or cause rile.

So thank you for this special, I can see it was partially more than just a half ass, I look forward on XAT to our next class of sass.

Though for now I must finish up this review, I've probably got trolling elsewhere around the globe still left to deliver to.

Your score up above translates to just under a C, but wait just a moment your finished work was two days tar-dy.

So here's a twist Mr. Tenders Undersea, my final verdict is that your adjusted product falls BELOW the bar of meh-dioc-rity. 

• Like 1