• Advertisement

The Office

terminoob

Probably my second favorite show (after Scrubs), though this season is starting to make it drop on my favorite's list... Anyone else have an opinion on it?

For me, as I said, I'm not a huge fan of this season. Jim being promoted really broke his character. I mean, in an early episode, he flat out said he would hate if working at Dunder Mifflin was his career, and as of now, it is. He slacked off and still did fantastic at his job when needed to, and he was loved because of his hilarious interactions with Dwight for being bored. Now that he can't do that, his character has gone so downhill, and he's barely had any comedy. He's just a Micheal clone now, except more serious and actually smart. I'm so glad Sabre is going to demote either Micheal or Jim, and knowing the writers, it's going to be Jim, because if not, it'll be a serious mistake.

It's funny, but I can never really get into it. I'm sure I will eventually though, I'll just need to see it from the beginning, which is hard, because the rental place here doesn't have the first season. 49943.gif

Alright, sorry to revive this year-old-dead-thread, but I recently started watching Season 1 a few days ago. Probably my favorite show as of now. Castle MIGHT'VE stayed at my number 1, but that show has been SO inconsistent with episodes, I can hardly get into it anymore. Anyway, this show is spectacular. I'm 11 episodes into Season 3 and it's just awesome.

I have one complaint though. I feel the comedy has gone WAY down. Jim isn't as funny as he was, nor is Michael which says something. I always laughed at Michaels' idiotic ways.

Season 1: Pretty Friggin' Funny

Season 2: Fave season, LOL funny

Season 3: Drama .-.

I feel Season 3 is ALLL drama, when it's not a drama show...it's a comedy. -.- Hopefully it evens out in the later seasons.

Alright, sorry to revive this year-old-dead-thread, but I recently started watching Season 1 a few days ago. Probably my favorite show as of now. Castle MIGHT'VE stayed at my number 1, but that show has been SO inconsistent with episodes, I can hardly get into it anymore. Anyway, this show is spectacular. I'm 11 episodes into Season 3 and it's just awesome.

I have one complaint though. I feel the comedy has gone WAY down. Jim isn't as funny as he was, nor is Michael which says something. I always laughed at Michaels' idiotic ways.

Season 1: Pretty Friggin' Funny

Season 2: Fave season, LOL funny

Season 3: Drama .-.

I feel Season 3 is ALLL drama, when it's not a drama show...it's a comedy. -.- Hopefully it evens out in the later seasons.

Except it's not 100% a comedy. It also is kind of a drama/love story. 630566.gif

Season 3 gets better as it finds its footing. It had a pretty rough start.

I've only seen one part of this: the part where nobody is really paying attention to the guy's presentation because they want to see the moving computer logo on the screensaver bounce off a corner.

Meh.

Season 5 is a really good season. 630566.gif Much better than Season 4.

I just started cracking up at Michael's stupidity. So far, MUCH better than Season 4. 125508.gif

Holly: (sobbing uncontrollably)

Michael: Are you crying?

lol xD

I just started cracking up at Michael's stupidity. So far, MUCH better than Season 4. 125508.gif

Holly: (sobbing uncontrollably)

Michael: Are you crying?

lol xD

IMO, the only episodes in S4 that are good are the one where they hold the pizza boy captive and Toby's goodbye party.