• Advertisement

Season 9.1: Best Episode Tournament: Jailbreak! vs. Lost in Bikini Bottom

Guest hilaryfan80

Guest hilaryfan80

It's now time for Match E of Round 1! Ol' Yeti Krabs couldn't handle the power of Gary's New Toy (but we had rev up those fryers be the dissenter for Kenny). Gary's New Toy has moved on and will face Safe Deposit Krabs in Match L for Round 2. I will still be waiting ~24 hours from now on for each match. Now, here's Match E...

ROUND 1

4Bba1r8.jpg?1

VS.

GuhLQSt.jpg?1

Winner faces: Tutor Sauce in Round 2

Jjs' prediction:

Scratch my comments for Match C, THIS match is probably the one where I have no clue which episode will win. After 4 straight matches of obvious winners, this one I think is going to be a tough pick. Both episodes are generally liked, so I really don't know who will come out dominant in this one.

For me this, is a tough call. Both are very good episodes, but I preferred Lost in Bikini Bottom's energy with the jokes and plot (and also the best character ever, Scott), while Jailbreak! had some awkward pacing to me at parts, along with a rushed ending. That is just my personal opinion however, and I wouldn't be surprised if Jailbreak won, but who knows.

Now, have fun voting, and once again, everyone is welcome to give their thoughts here on both episodes.

4 hours ago, rev up those fryers said:

LIBB, but Jailbreak comes very close behind. Also I thought LIBB was 9.2.

In this game the first 13 episodes of the season are included (from 179 to 191). Even though 190 and 191 are after the second movie, they're still part of the first half of the season