• Advertisement

What's your religion?

Ron

Religion  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What do you see yourself as?

• Undecided
    • Denominational Protestant (Lutheran, Methodist, Baptist, etc.)
    • Non-Denominational Protestant (Unaffiliated with any other sect of Christianity)
    • Catholic
    • Judaism
    • Islam
    • Buddhism
    • Hinduism
    • Taoism
    • Shinto
    • Atheist
    • Agnostic

agnostic atheistism most likely.

fucking hate what extreme christianity has done to my family and me my entire brainwashed life. I don’t believe in a life that controls you that hard on everything you do, including your sexuality/gender identity, etc. I’d like to believe in god, an after life and all that comfy stuff but I tend to be more realistic. Science can be a great tool if you don’t shove it away, of course it can be flawed and inaccurate at times but still. I think the real purpose of life is having your family, friends and colleagues by your side and not some questionably existing invisible force telling you not to wear certain things or who you should be in bed with or not. However, I’m fine with others religions as long as they’re not shoved or judged upon me. Probably wouldn’t be so bitter if I wasn’t controlled all my life by it.

Sincerely, someone who wasn’t allowed to make non-religion friends and someone was told fags were bad all their life and grew up into a closeted and repressed bisexual

• Like 1
  • Hug 1