• Advertisement

MTV Video Music Awards 2015

kev

So, between Nicki frying Miley like the pathetic trailer trash she is and Kanye's heartful speech (and apparent bid for President), I couldn't ask for a more entertaining VMA's lol.

Btw I was joking on the XAT when I said Miley could have a wardrobe malfunction and people would still remember this VMAs for Kanye's ten-fifteen minutes of rambling. I was right since Miley apparently did have a malfunction and people are still going on about Kanye.

SN: I really really really like Cool For The Summer but dear god was that performance the worst of the night. Involving Iggy Azalea didn't help matters either, but Demi was not on her A, even her B game.

- miley once again proved why she's the most versatile, interesting and honest pop star we have right now

- anyone thinking nicki 'dragged!!!' miley needs to get a reality check. miley rolled her eyes, laughed, and moved on. if anything, miley dragged nicki with her comments in the new york times the other day

- demi's performance was trying so hard to be bangerz-era miley it was embarrassing