• Advertisement

Allison's Creative Ask Thread Title

Minty Car

2 minutes ago, Cha said:

I wonder if you'd like the band that sings the theme song, Beat Crusaders. I love them not really because of km but they're like literally my favorite band besides maybe one or two others?

Oh I'll have to look up some songs by them

Just now, Katniss said:

Least favorite color?

I don't really have a least favorite (certainly not one I hate) but I guess I'm not too fond of Orange

4 hours ago, Cha said:

so in s2 there's an ep that's basically about Ozu giving Guano his dvd credit card to have a good time at the video store <3 and basically it spirals down from there bc mikey? :laugh:

this show is prettty much mikey being a hoe? :laugh:

6 hours ago, Cha said:

so in s2 there's an ep that's basically about Ozu giving Guano his dvd credit card to have a good time at the video store <3 and basically it spirals down from there bc mikey? :laugh:

Mikey ruins everything omf :laugh: (maybe I'll get to it today <3)

2 hours ago, E.V.I.L said:

this show is prettty much mikey being a hoe? :laugh:

It really is omfg

5 minutes ago, Cha said:

lmao i was watching segments of this one ep and i accidentally took too many screenshots and there's so many more I could do?

5m1CFN4.jpg

I take so many screenshots per episode too omfg :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: (Also Yes Man with Ozu's suit xD)

1 minute ago, Cha said:

tbh I feel like to everyone else Ozu looks like he's my favorite when reality he's only my 2nd? :laugh:

Nah I think it comes across you like Guano a bit more even if you talk about Ozu a lot