• Advertisement

Got a family member with a weird name?

Deli

I have a brother named ZIM. 428899.gif

For some reason, I doubt you have a cousin named Kermit. icon_rolleyes.gif

He wasn't named after the frog. His real name is Kevin. We call him Kermit because when he was a baby, it was his first word. It's just a nickname, but he likes to go by it. I repeat, the real name is Kevin.

He wasn't named after the frog. His real name is Kevin. We call him Kermit because when he was a baby, it was his first word. It's just a nickname, but he likes to go by it. I repeat, the real name is Kevin.

That makes sense, but why didn't you just post his real name in the first post, then the nickname?

Lol, my brother has a friend named Kermit. Shaggy is an awesome name though. He's my favorite cartoon character ever. That's my nickname at school since I'm really lanky, walk exactly like Shaggy, and look just like him too.

I don't really have too many unique names in my family. I have a cousin named Deja but that's as obscure as it gets. Other than that we have Joe, Zack, Luke, Randy, all boring names.

Lol, my brother has a friend named Kermit. Shaggy is an awesome name though. He's my favorite cartoon character ever. That's my nickname at school since I'm really lanky, walk exactly like Shaggy, and look just like him too.

I don't really have too many unique names in my family. I have a cousin named Deja but that's as obscure as it gets. Other than that we have Joe, Zack, Luke, Randy, all boring names.

My name is Luke. :oops: JK. And it's alright Deli, I understand.

Hmm, not really. The weirdest is Willow, my baby second cousin, who was recently born.

I'm Dylan, which isn't weird but uncommon. My nickname that most people call me is "Doogle". In fact, a lot of people at my school think that's my real name. 428899.gif