abisert

1. Original Theme Highlights

SpongeyCD_MS.jpg

2. The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie: Music from the Movie and More

51sz5gUCKfL._SX355_.jpg

3. The Yellow Album

The_Yellow_Album_cover.jpg

4. The Best Day Ever

SpongeBob_SquarePants_The_Best_Day_Ever.

5. It's A SpongeBob Christmas!

maxresdefault.jpg

6. Music from The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water

SpongeBobMovie_.jpg

Ooh that's hard since the Movie one and BDE are both good.. The Best Day Ever album is amazing, because I feel like they have more hits from the characters rather than guest singers. But the songs from the Shins and etc are really great though, they had an emotional impact on me as a kid. Plus they're really clever lyrics. Is it bad to say I'm at a tie between these two? 

Also the album from The Sponge Who Could Fly Musical should be added there. 

THE BEST DAY EVER, ALL THE WAY.

i love this album so much. i even wrote a massive review of it over on RYM once. it does everything that every single other novelty cartoon record in history has fallen short at, and that is being actually well-produced, hilariously written, and so much fun to listen to. it's like a love letter to the lavish pop music of the late 60s-early 70s, wrapped inside a spongebob-shaped parcel, with incredibly funny songs that each fit the character singing them, and a very cool radio show concept behind it all that actually seems like something out of a spongebob episode. you can tell instantly that everyone involved with this project gave it all the love they could.

also brian wilson sings in it. brian actual wilson sings backing vocals on Doin' The Krabby Patty. (i just find this fact extremely cool and heartwarming okay)