• Advertisement

Love that Chicken From Popeye's Q&A Thread

Popeye Q. Krabs

I guess :P

For me, I like Fawlty Towers, Skins, and The Catherine Tate Show. I'm sure there are other good programs I should be checking out haha

First one I like as well. Wanted to see more of the third one. Doctor Who I almost forgot about. And I was being intentionally vague. ;)

I've also always wanted to watch Black Books.

Favorite food?

Seafood

Sorry I didn't answer this sooner. This thread had died and I didn't realize there were some unanswered questions.

I gotta say, I love what you do with your profile pic and member titles? My favorite one is "Three Heads Are Better Than One"?

Thank you so much! I did this a lot over at SBM too. It's fun coming up with those. Sometimes I even get topical with them, like how I referenced "Uptown Funk" in one of them.

• Like 1

Seafood

Sorry I didn't answer this sooner. This thread had died and I didn't realize there were some unanswered questions.

Thank you so much! I did this a lot over at SBM too. It's fun coming up with those. Sometimes I even get topical with them, like how I referenced "Uptown Funk" in one of them.

Nice. My favorite seafood myself are either salmon or shrimp. :) (Ps.- I replied to our pm a few days ago over here)