• Advertisement

Yes! I have poked you, Caroline...

Nosferatu!

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG remember that comic strip where SB & Patrick bust Plankton to find out he's only making jellyfish jam sauce for his chum burgers. it was like kind innocent except for the whole jellyfish held captive thing but so called "good guy Krabs" did the same in Jellyfish Hunter? :stinkeye:

1 minute ago, Cha said:

OMG remember that comic strip where SB & Patrick bust Plankton to find out he's only making jellyfish jam sauce for his chum burgers. it was like kind innocent except for the whole jellyfish held captive thing but so called "good guy Krabs" did the same in Jellyfish Hunter? :stinkeye:

no more prejudice against my overlord! krabs is a communist! :stinkeye: 

1 minute ago, Cha said:

do you have any idea what dennis's parents would be like?

absent

i feel like they would've just done their own thing and only pay attention to him whenever they needed something

he strikes me as the type of person who grew up a foster kid, hence the temper and literally everything about him :( 

3 minutes ago, Cha said:

megamind was too sweet to deserve to live in a jail as a baby without parents or foster parents but at least he finally realized he's too good for being evil? :(

ikr :( 

Dennis should reform into one of those bikers irl that beat up child abusers and protect the children being abused :plankton2: