Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, Cha said:

you should have plankton with a crayon as your avatar? :laugh:

*also thinks fooling this game will be easy*

ARE YOU KIDDI-

zj5uz1w.png

he couldn't get squire though :glare:

your wish is my command :plankton2: 

I can usually fool that guy but sometimes he gets some of my more tricky characters :stinkeye: 

i wanna see dennis taking his son to a purge bc he loves killing, squire resisting but ultimately getting crazy with murdering and denny reassures squire that the thing he had was purgenol free, even though it wasn't. denny hides a tear in his eyes because his offspring has assassinated?

42 minutes ago, Cha said:

i wanna see dennistaking his son to a purge bc he loves killing, squire resisting but ultimately getting crazy with murdering and denny reassures squire that the thing he had was purgenol free, even though it wasn't. denny hides a tear in his eyes because his offspring has assassinated?

omg...

SQUIRE!? i don't usually do this but.. my thinning hair has really gotten me in an unkingly mood and since everyone else is terrified of my godly presence, I'm giving the right upon you to drink with the king!

Uhh.. I-I can't do that..

WHY NOT!? YOU DARE REFUSE TO DRINK WITH A KING?!

It's not that sir, I'm just uh- sober?

Oh I understand young Squire, I was once a crazy young lad myself. You know you do seem really young, if I didn't know better I'd even say you're as young as 12 years old!

Uh, yeah your royal highness..

?

Edited by Cha

6 hours ago, Cha said:

SQUIRE!? i don't usually do this but.. my thinning hair has really gotten me in an unkingly mood and since everyone else is terrified of my godly presence, I'm giving the right upon you to drink with the king!

Uhh.. I-I can't do that..

WHY NOT!? YOU DARE REFUSE TO DRINK WITH A KING?!

It's not that sir, I'm just uh- sober?

Oh I understand young Squire, I was once a crazy young lad myself. You know you do seem really young, if I didn't know better I'd even say you're as young as 12 years old!

Uh, yeah your royal highness..

?

now I want to draw this 

or even Dennis drinking with Neptune :laugh: