• Advertisement

Ask the Kat

Katniss

I don't think math is bad, just that there are sometimes people that don't know how to teach it properly to others, causing them problems, like my eighth grade math teacher who was a fucking bitch.

I suppose so, but some people have trouble getting it. My teachers were decent. I much prefer English and History courses anyway. :P

• Replies 44k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katniss

• E.V.I.L.

• Cha

• Space Cowboy

Your thoughts on hair metal?

I honestly don't listen to that much metal :laugh:

Lol. I think when he gets older, he's gonna be the sports reporting guru kind of guy from the likes of it.

Maybe :P he really wants to play professional baseball.

I forgot to make this one point about math earlier and I had the message typed up at 12:28 earlier today, but didn't press the post button.

Most of the math is just repetition and practice. After a while, it becomes almost rote for me. The problems they give out in accounting and finance are the same thing. The more you practice, the better you'll get at working them out.

I forgot to make this one point about math earlier and I had the message typed up at 12:28 earlier today, but didn't press the post button.

Most of the math is just repetition and practice. After a while, it becomes almost rote for me. The problems they give out in accounting and finance are the same thing. The more you practice, the better you'll get at working them out.

That is true. I still find the subject uninteresting tho :P

have you ever felt like you were botehring the shit out of someone?

YES. I hate to feel like I'm annoying someone.