• Advertisement

Ask the Kat

Katniss

1 hour ago, E.V.I.L. said:

I did not sleep well last night and have to wake up early today for a final and my orgo final is 2morrow awkward? :Laugh:

sorry you didn't sleep well :( but good luck with all your finals!

• Replies 44k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katniss

• E.V.I.L.

• Cha

• Space Cowboy

Omg orgo today was literally the most ridiculous final I have ever taken in my life (it was 18 questions long omg) like holly shit what the fuck and also "cumulative" my asshoel there were like 3 questions that didnt have to do with carbonyls omg. Oh also this is funny so like he does "bonus" questions but the bonus questions are always incredibly obscure shit about ranom facets of Cornell's (rip) history but this time he took one of the memes someone made about him that was like:

grkBdIN.png

and deadass he had a bonus question that was like "hre is a black and white photo of what is apparently me on a tuesday but i am wearing gloriosu shades of purple and pink. Who was the designed of these clothes?" and I adipgdjpidgsjpidsgjgdpijdgspjgdspigdsjpgdisjsdgpjdgpijdsgpsgdpdsjpidgsjpisdgjpsdgjsdpjdsgp I'm dead

Edited by jjsthekid

11 minutes ago, E.V.I.L. said:

Omg orgo today was literally the most ridiculous final I have ever taken in my life (it was 18 questions long omg) like holly shit what the fuck and also "cumulative" my asshoel there were like 3 questions that didnt have to do with carbonyls omg. Oh also this is funny so like he does "bonus" questions but the bonus questions are always incredibly obscure shit about ranom facets of Cornell's (rip) history but this time he took one of the memes someone made about him that was like:

image.thumb.png.7af40fa5b34ca2fd585652e813bc1431.pngimageproxy.php?img=&key=1794f9e524e0aadf

and deadass he had a bonus question that was like "hre is a black and white photo of what is apparently me on a tuesday but i am wearing gloriosu shades of purple and pink. Who was the designed of these clothes?" and I adipgdjpidgsjpidsgjgdpijdgspjgdspigdsjpgdisjsdgpjdgpijdsgpsgdpdsjpidgsjpisdgjpsdgjsdpjdsgp I'm dead

image.png

You survived orgo! Congrats!

That bonus question is amazing :Laugh:

5 minutes ago, E.V.I.L. said:

Will Terry leave the 99? I h888 cliffhangers?

I mean he better NOT leave

at least we know it'll be resolved tho since there's gonna be another season :Laugh: