• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katniss

• E.V.I.L.

• Cha

• Space Cowboy

5 hours ago, E.V.I.L. said:

When one source says there are no e2 products but yet another says there is but they are just minor products and then yet another says yea rhey are a product :funny:

They need to make up their minds :Laugh:

2 hours ago, Kotarou? said:

yall it feels like sauce and jenks rarely come on anymore? :( 

edit WTF A NEW FTP RELEASE

ikr, guess they’re busy 

omg I saw something about that yesterday, HYPE

2 hours ago, E.V.I.L. said:

Time to go to office houts qnd come out even more confused than I originally was :funny:

That sounds lit :funny:

1 hour ago, E.V.I.L. said:

When you have to use tosylates and mesylates to make a superior leaving group with secondary and tertiary alcohols because otherwise carbocations form and cause problems ?

Don’t wanna cause any problems ?

WHen gringard reagents are created to make the """conjugate base""" of otherwise very basic compounds such as alkanes, even though its ot actually a conjugate base and the gringard compound is just faking it till it makes it? Fake ass bitch smh :ok2:

21 minutes ago, E.V.I.L. said:

WHen gringard reagents are created to make the """conjugate base""" of otherwise very basic compounds such as alkanes, even though its ot actually a conjugate base and the gringard compound is just faking it till it makes it? Fake ass bitch smh :ok2:

what a fake smh

https://www.tbs.com/shows/search-party

The website says Search Party S3 is 2019. I have no idea what hiccup TBS experienced this year that is making this/Angie Tribeca/Close Enough skip 2018 (or in American Dad's case go on a 9 month hiatus). 

In much less vague network reporting, FXX says You're the Worst's final season starts January 9th, 2019. 

5 hours ago, Hayden said:

https://www.tbs.com/shows/search-party

The website says Search Party S3 is 2019. I have no idea what hiccup TBS experienced this year that is making this/Angie Tribeca/Close Enough skip 2018 (or in American Dad's case go on a 9 month hiatus). 

In much less vague network reporting, FXX says You're the Worst's final season starts January 9th, 2019. 

Well at least we have something to look forward to next year

2 hours ago, E.V.I.L. said:

I had to get up at 645 today and I'm dead inside how am I going to do this everyday in the future???

Yeah getting up early can definitely make you feel dead inside haha

36 minutes ago, Kotarou? said:

i love the looks here?

also not a fan of this song but new mv?

ugh yes she looks so good in that performance. I love how she recovered after taking that little fall on stage. And when she thought she was supposed to just leave :Laugh:

haha I actually like breathin. I liked the video! Ari was serving some looks haha

On 11/8/2018 at 8:50 AM, E.V.I.L. said:

when you oxidize thiol qith a stron acid and it becomes sulfuric acid, hit me with that thicc change in oxidation state? ?? ( I love how I'm using your ask to lowkey study :laugh: )

nice, I'm glad my thread could help you study :Laugh: