• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katniss

• E.V.I.L.

• Cha

• Space Cowboy

7 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

Also stressing out that I won't get to watch sports this fall, or if I do the convos I have will be lackluster and reticent/one-wordy 

like what eevn is my life :Laugh:

Aw, don't worry too much about that. Watching sports is supposed to be fun, you know? It's ok if you're not as knowledgeable about certain stuff with your friends, or if you can't watch all the games.

1 minute ago, Cha said:

do u think guano has to have someone hold his hand whenever crossing the street?

it probably makes him feel more secure to do so

1 minute ago, Planktonic said:

according to Tumblr, your zodiac sign as Dennis Reynolds screaming would be "GET OUTTA HERE, SHOO AWAY FROM ME"? :Laugh: 

excellent :Laugh: 

alarm clock... okey dokey princess it's tournament turn to type! NO la da di la da do it's a time for you to type! YOUMUSTDIE!! YOU HAVENT SEEN THE LAST OF ME. THE ARTIST APPROACHES READY TO DIE... Imma bet you can't do this! IT BURNS!!! perhaps i can find SPAGHETTI in the printed word. Or isn't the bagel?! NO. DO YOU LIKE WAFFLES YEAH WE LIKE-PEAK A BOO!!! AHHHHHH HOW ABOUT A GAME OF MAHJOOOONG?? How about a game of YOOU MUST DIEEEE woah i never played this game before what's it called? SPAAAGHHEEETTTIIII Hmm something tells me squidward is going to be a great typist one day! I know ur going to be a great typist one day! NOOO who wants mini squidward to be a great typist for our amusement?? WOOO *sm3 remix* THAT WAS Fantastic! HE STOLE MY COMPUTER HE STOLE MY TRINKEY HE STOLE MY SPAGHETTI *smash smash smash* Youre here to sign me for a bagel?! The answer to that question is a big Dinner. THIS little fella on the other hand is WOOWOOWOO AWFUL!! we're offering him a Four dollar contract and a SPAGHETTI suit. a SPAGHETTI suit that's what ur supposed to offer me!! why take THE ORIGINAL when you could have THE CHEAP KNOCKOFF slapslapslap *one note* SO where do i die?? come on kid let's go be a great typist one day!! CUTOFF PREVENTION?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Homie☆★ said:

alarm clock... okey dokey princess it's tournament turn to type! NO la da di la da do it's a time for you to type! YOUMUSTDIE!! YOU HAVENT SEEN THE LAST OF ME. THE ARTIST APPROACHES READY TO DIE... Imma bet you can't do this! IT BURNS!!! perhaps i can find SPAGHETTI in the printed word. Or isn't the bagel?! NO. DO YOU LIKE WAFFLES YEAH WE LIKE-PEAK A BOO!!! AHHHHHH HOW ABOUT A GAME OF MAHJOOOONG?? How about a game of YOOU MUST DIEEEE woah i never played this game before what's it called? SPAAAGHHEEETTTIIII Hmm something tells me squidward is going to be a great typist one day! I know ur going to be a great typist one day! NOOO who wants mini squidward to be a great typist for our amusement?? WOOO *sm3 remix* THAT WAS Fantastic! HE STOLE MY COMPUTER HE STOLE MY TRINKEY HE STOLE MY SPAGHETTI *smash smash smash* Youre here to sign me for a bagel?! The answer to that question is a big Dinner. THIS little fella on the other hand is WOOWOOWOO AWFUL!! we're offering him a Four dollar contract and a SPAGHETTI suit. a SPAGHETTI suit that's what ur supposed to offer me!! why take THE ORIGINAL when you could have THE CHEAP KNOCKOFF slapslapslap *one note* SO where do i die?? come on kid let's go be a great typist one day!! CUTOFF PREVENTION?

I don't care for YTPs much but this one is amazing

6 minutes ago, Cha said:

do you watch any BBC America shows?

I used to be into Orphan Black and the Graham Norton show (and I tried to get into Doctor Who but it's not for me) but nowadays I don't watch the channel