• Advertisement

Ask the Kat

Katniss

OOoo literally right after Jude kisses that French girl (Claudette her name is I think) while Coach Halder figure skates (LMFAO) they transition the next scene to the Khaki Barn and this appearS:

E0GReEC.png

This does not seem like a coincidence ?

• Replies 44k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katniss

• E.V.I.L.

• Cha

• Space Cowboy

14 hours ago, E.V.I.L. said:

screaming at the sky — Best Of: Jude Lizowski

Still one of my favorite moments of the show thus far :laugh:

He’s so adorable lmaooo 

14 hours ago, E.V.I.L. said:

OOoo literally right after Jude kisses that French girl (Claudette her name is I think) while Coach Halder figure skates (LMFAO) they transition the next scene to the Khaki Barn and this appearS:

image.thumb.png.ab2e71a911bf048c2d5190709f85a016.png

This does not seem like a coincidence ?

oh word ?

Shawn Mendes has no sex appeal

First off, I like Shawn as a person so please don’t interpret this as me being out to get him. I've been indifferent toward his music. I've never listened to a whole album by him before. I’ve just heard a few of his singles on the radio and they were good enough.

Yesterday, I listened to Shawn Mendes’ album, Wonder. I listened to the first couple of songs and quickly realized something was off. Everything seemed forced. It hit me when I got to the song ”Teach Me How to Love You”. The song was clearly meant to be a sexy fun song. I physically cringed during the whole song.

For those who haven’t heard the song the premise is pretty much Shawn asking his lover to teach him how to sexually please her. There is zero passion behind the lyrics in the song. I didn't believe in what he was singing and I don't think he does either. It's like this was the 100th take and he was tired of singing and just wanted it to be done with.

There was something that just wasn’t clicking in his songs about ”making love” and being in love. It's not that I think he’s gay (because I don't think he is); I just can’t envision having sex with anyone, really. Man or woman.

It's sad because he is clearly a handsome man but he has the sexual energy of a wet plank. I hope he finds a niche in music in which he’s not excepted to be “sexy”. He seems to be a caring human being so maybe he’ll find more passion in singing about saving the world and social justice or songs about nature and connecting to one’s spirituality.

I hate to say it, but I think Ed Sheeran has more sexappealthan Shawn.

Is anyone else getting this vibe or am I just being weird?

1 hour ago, kev said:

Shawn Mendes has no sex appeal

First off, I like Shawn as a person so please don’t interpret this as me being out to get him. I've been indifferent toward his music. I've never listened to a whole album by him before. I’ve just heard a few of his singles on the radio and they were good enough.

Yesterday, I listened to Shawn Mendes’ album, Wonder. I listened to the first couple of songs and quickly realized something was off. Everything seemed forced. It hit me when I got to the song ”Teach Me How to Love You”. The song was clearly meant to be a sexy fun song. I physically cringed during the whole song.

For those who haven’t heard the song the premise is pretty much Shawn asking his lover to teach him how to sexually please her. There is zero passion behind the lyrics in the song. I didn't believe in what he was singing and I don't think he does either. It's like this was the 100th take and he was tired of singing and just wanted it to be done with.

There was something that just wasn’t clicking in his songs about ”making love” and being in love. It's not that I think he’s gay (because I don't think he is); I just can’t envision having sex with anyone, really. Man or woman.

It's sad because he is clearly a handsome man but he has the sexual energy of a wet plank. I hope he finds a niche in music in which he’s not excepted to be “sexy”. He seems to be a caring human being so maybe he’ll find more passion in singing about saving the world and social justice or songs about nature and connecting to one’s spirituality.

I hate to say it, but I think Ed Sheeran has more sexappealthan Shawn.

Is anyone else getting this vibe or am I just being weird?

?

I’ve never personally found him attractive tbh

(Marcus Mumford tho...?)

The most powerful feeling in the world is when you have an open note open internet open Canvas test and you figure out teh answer to one of your genetics exam questions because they used a real scenario from the litatrue--but you didnt actually have to figure it out becuase you found the actual scientific paper and it had the right thing LMAOOO

8 hours ago, E.V.I.L. said:

The most powerful feeling in the world is when you have an open note open internet open Canvas test and you figure out teh answer to one of your genetics exam questions because they used a real scenario from the litatrue--but you didnt actually have to figure it out becuase you found the actual scientific paper and it had the right thing LMAOOO

ayyye that’s awesome :Laugh:

3 hours ago, E.V.I.L. said:

Hot take: essays are so difficult and if I were an ENglish major I'd become an alcoholic?

?

1 hour ago, E.V.I.L. said:

Omg Wyatt why are you so bad at being a person with marlowe its not that hard :Laugh:

Wyatt is a mood tho ?